Chapter**9

I will never forget

 

“I will always be here for you, if you want somebody to talk to I’m here. You don’t need to explain when you’re not ready but I will be right here for you” Junho comforted me. I tried hard to stop my tears but nothing happened, it just continued flowing on my face. I spend hours crying but still Junho never leave me. He’s just on my side rubbing my back and continuously saying that everything’s going to be fine. I thought that I already forgot the pain when everyone turns their back on me but I was wrong.  Khun oppa is one of them but why? Why I felt happy yet upset on seeing him again. Stupid me. But because of Junho’s continues comforting action I felt alright. I stood up a little dizzy, I stare myself at the mirror in front of me and wipe my tears my eyes were puffy. I saw Junho looking at me worriedly so I turn to face him. I smile and give him a hug. “Gumawo, for staying on my side and comforting me” I whispered to him then I pull away. “My eyes are puffy!!” I said as I cupped my face. Junho look at me weirdly maybe his confuse how fast I change my attitude.

“It’s your fault. You cried too much, crybaby!” he tease me as he got of the bathroom.

“Bwo?!! I’m not a crybaby” I step out the bathroom and walk behind Junho.

“Yes, you are! Ms. CRYBABY!” he teases again.

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!”

“Fine!” I give him a scary glare. That made him to laugh.

tumblr_llx0gmj72b1qi0t97o1_500.gifOMO! He’s so cute!!

 

I felt like blushing, >.<  I turn back. This is the first time I felt something different, a certain feeling that I can’t explain.

 

I begin to unpack and organize my things on the room. Junho was watching me. Once in a while are eyes would meet, we’ll just chuckle and I’ll continue.

“Crybaby, do you want to celebrate on having a new house?” After what happened earlier Junho kept on calling me crybaby. I don’t want to be called ‘crybaby’ but I act nothing so maybe he would stop.

“Celebrate? No-” he interrupted me as he clap he’s hand.

“I think it’s a good idea” he proclaim without asking me if I wanted to. “Let’s have a barbeque party! Ppali!! Ppaliyo! We need to go and buy things for our party” he happily said. “I need to do something, faster okay?” he added and leaves the room. I heard him talking to his phone but with whom? As soon as I finish I step out the room just in time he’s about to enter the room.

“Are you finish?” he ask.

“Ne-” he interrupted me again as he drag me to his car. He’s so excited; it was like he was the one who had a new home. Kekeke :D He begin to drive.

“Do we really need to have a party?” I ask a bit worried.

“Of course, don’t you like the idea crybaby?” he ask as he speed up the car.

“Yah! Slow down. Do you want to die?” he shook his head and slow down. “I don’t like party” I said looking out the window.

“But parties are great! It will help you socialize with others” he reason out.

“But isn’t it too rushed? I mean we can’t have party without visitors?” I give an excuse.

“Who told you that we don’t have visitors? No need to worry crybaby I’ll handle this” he smile warmly. “Besides its just small party” he added.

“Okay” I said feeling uneasy about that. As soon as we arrive the supermarket he drags a cart and handed it to me. I watch him as he one by one pick and look a product before he put it to the cart.

“Junho-yah I’m just curious to whom did you learn going on a grocery?” I’m really curious how Junho seem to be so expert on going on a grocery shopping.

“My mom always brings me with him whenever he would shop that’s why I know how to choose a good product” he explains. “Weird right? Because mom wanted to have a daughter unfortunately they’ve got a son, So I need to deal with this kind of thing until I enjoyed this kind of things” he added.

When we finish grocery shopping we headed back. We start preparing for the small celebration. I started to clean the house while Junho marinated the pork and beef. Then when Junho was finish he goes back to his condo and told me that he will come back later. I felt a little sleepy so I lay myself on the couch, unknowingly I fell asleep.

“I woke up as I felt someone my hair. I open my eyes and was surprise to see Khun oppa. He smile brightly, I rub my eyes and look around expecting to see Mau or Junho but they weren’t there.

“Eun..” Khun oppa said softly.

“Wae?” I ask him as I arrange myself on the couch.

“I know you wanted to ask me why I never contacted you before” he looks at me intently. “Mianhae Eun, you know how important you to me. I don’t want to do that-” I interrupted him.

“You don’t want? But you did!” I said as my tears begun to fall.

“I think you still don’t know what really happen to our parents” he said as I wipe my tears and mention him to continue. “They had some problems regarding business that’s why they split it up in to two and after you leave they haven’t talk” he said sadly. “We don’t had any news about you and we just lately discover what happened to your parents. Mianhae for not been there for you” he sincerely said I just nod. “Actually they didn’t tell me too but eventually I ask them why they didn’t allow me to contact you and they explain it to me” he explained [A/N: I can’t think of other reason] I hug Khun oppa tighly.

“Sorry too oppa for thinking bad things about you” I apologize.

“Don’t cry anymore Eun, don’t worry from now on I’ll be your brother” Khun said.

“Promise?”

“Ne!” he said and stood up. “I need to go Eun I’m going to fetch Mau, see you later at your party” he said as he leave. ‘how did he know about the party?’

~~~~~~~~~~