Chapter**16

I will never forget

 

Junho’s POV

“Kekeke, in the right time you’ll understand what I mean!” I said happily. “By the way did you hang out with Chan? Where’s Jam?” I ask curiously.

“Anio, I just saw him on the street alone so I decided to talk to him” she answered.

“He smells alcohol, did he drink?” I ask remembering the bad smell that I smell when Chan enter my car.

“Ne, I think he consume 5bottles of soju” Eun said.

“Huh? 5? But he seems not drunk” I said amaze.

“He has a high tolerance on drinking. He won’t get drunk easily” she explained. “By the way why are you wearing that kind of suit?” she ask as we both step out the car and headed to the elevator.

“Why? Do I look good at it” I said with a teasing look.

“Anio!! It doesn’t look good to you!” she smirk as we enter the elevator.


“You’ll regret what you’re saying” I said seeing her curious look.

“Huh?? I don’t understand you” she said and walks through the hall. I smile and patted her head.

“You’ll soon know what I mean” she then stop from walking.

“If you’re planning something silly, I am telling you that I’ll expose something that may ruin your image” she threatens.

“Expose something??” I questioned him but she just gives me her sweet scary smile. “I don’t think you got something that will ruin my image and besides I’m not doing anything wrong” i said as she stop in front of her door.

“Alright! Annyeong Junho-yah! You better get to sleep with your Kangaroo pajama” she said sticking out her tongue and immediately got inside her unit before I could say anything. She’s so cute, every time I saw her everything seems so nice but the moment I saw her with Chan I felt something heavy in my heart. Am I? Am I jealous? No no! It can’t be.

[Next morning]

EunAe’s POV

I woke up as the sound of my alarm clock roar inside my room. I alarmed it earlier for me to prepare for the interview. I quickly grab a instant noodles and pour boiling water. I leave it on the table and started to take a bath. When I finishchoosing and wearing the most appropriate dress I have. I ate the noodles fast

instant-noodle-cup.jpg 

then I dash to the door. I don’t want to be late in the interview. First impression lasts.. so I need to make a good impression to my boss. I ride a taxi and its comfortable ride until I arrive on Lee corp. I enter and ask the receptionist about the interview and she told me to go on 17th floor in the office of the vice president. I ask him confusedly why I would go there. I mean I’m here for an interview and most likely I should be interviewed by the manager but not the vice president.

 

“The vice president will give your interview Ms. Kim” I nodded confusedly. This is weird, but maybe the vice president just wants to make sure that his employees are good and qualified. When I arrive in front the office of the vice president I talk to his assistant.

“Annyeong hashimnika! I’m Ms. Kin EunAe. I am here for the interview” I said politely as she mentioned me to wait as she talk to the phone.

“Ms. Kim, you may enter now the office” she said politely. I enter and look at the young man who’s probably the vice president. I thought he was like 50 years old and above but I was wrong he must be just 24 or something.

“Good morning Sir” I bowed 90 degrees low. He smiles at me and mention me to sit at the chair near his desk.

“So you’re Kim EunAe?” I nodded a bit confuse because he knows me without even looking at any paper. “You must be confused why I’m the one who will give your interview” he said.

“Yes sir.” I answered.

“Well, first of all I’m Kim Junsu the vice president of the Lee corporation” he introduces himself he stood up and gives his hand. I stood up to and shake his hand. “I’m impress with your resume. So you graduated on marketing with flying colors that’s amazing--” we got interrupted as a tall guy entered without even knocking the door.

“Bro! what’s up?!!” he’s the brother of the vice pres. He doesn’t look like his brother. “Hello ms.” He said with smirk on his face.

“Yah! Taecyeon ssi, stop looking at her like that” he said and whisper something to that guy. The guy named Taecyeon looks familiar, I think I saw him somewhere.

“Ok! Sorry Mrs. Lee” taec smile with his white big teeth’s kekeke :D he’s cute.

“Mrs. Lee??” I ask “I’m Ms. Kim” I said politely.

“I know!” he said chuckling. “Bro I think you forgot to deposit my allowance” he said to Mr. Junsu.

“Huh? You just want to tell me that you’ve spent it all” Mr. junsu said.

“Yeah, don’t worry I’ll try to budget it next time bro” he said and give he’s cute aegyo to his brother.tumblr_lb3rpqw1Bn1qai29do1_500.jpg

“Aish! Okay I’ll deposit it later” he finally gave in.

“Thanks bro!! By the way I’m staying at Jam’s house.. bye!!!” he said and got out the door. OMO I think he’s the one on the picture that Chan handed me. Is Jam cheating on Chan??!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

finally i have updated my story :DD sorry for late update..