Chapter**12

I will never forget

 

EunAe’s POV

The celebration ended well. I admit Junho was a blessing to me since when he arrive on my life. I gain friends and learn to socialize again. Even if he’s always teasing me I feel so glad on having him as my friend. He’s like a lucky charm I wish I won’t lose him. Its past 12 midnight but I can’t sleep this is the effect of drinking champagne [A/N: Whenever EunAe drinks any beverage that contains alcohol she can’t sleep and she became a little crazy] its Junho’s fault he made me drinks it. I went to the balcony to relax while looking at the peaceful sky. Unlike to our hometown I can see a lot of star but here I just see few. I notice that Junho’s balcony and my balcony is just few inch away.

NI%20-%20Balcony%20railings%20copy.jpg

I can just jump and I will be on his balcony. ‘I think this the perfect timing to get my revenge kekeke’ I went in and got my camera then I jump to his balcony. I check his sliding screen door but it was lock, luckily I know how to open this kind of locks. I learn it when I’m in middle school, me and Khun oppa flee out the house whenever we had parties to attend and our parents won’t allow us. Oppa teach me how to do this it will just need a hair pin. Slowly I opened it and got inside the condo of Junho. I walk slowly and carefully so that he won’t notice me. I went around making sure that he’s now sleeping at his room. I went inside his room I saw him sleeping on his bed. I need to start my plan, first I need some charcoal and I softly rub it on his face kekeke.. He’s so numb he didn’t even notice me. After I mess up his face I start to take pictures of him. ‘I told you Junho I’ll get my revenge Hahaha’. Then he move a little ‘Oh no he’s starting to wake up’ I immediately grab my things and gone out the balcony then jump to go back on my balcony. ‘I think he still didn’t notice me. Now I’m sleepy I should rest, for tomorrow I will have to find for a job plus I need to pretend that I don’t know what happened to Junho.

 

 

***********

 Short update..,, EunAe is such a weird just like your author lol.. :DD I love reading all your comments, It inspires me to continue on.. to all silent readers out there feel free  to comment below :DD