Chapter**23

I will never forget

 

 

EunAe's POV

"Eun, how are you? It's been a while since I last saw you" my cousin Wooyoung said as he release me from a tight hug.

"I'm perfectly fine, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I visited Aunt and Uncle, my parents also wanted to visit them but they have a lot of schedule" I glance at Junho who was confuse.

"It's okay, by the way Woodungie this is Junho my friend. And Junho this is Wooyoung my cousin" Junho handed his hand as Woo accept it friendly.

"Nice to meet you" Junho said.

"Me as well. I'm happy to see my cousin having a good friend like you but remember this, if you make my cousin sad nor cry I'll make sure you'll regret that" is he treatening Junho? Like before Wooyoungie has been my little protector.

201106290832441001_1-e1309311584445.jpg

"Yah, are you treatening my friend?" I ask him as he hold my hand, ignoring my question he faced Junho.

"She's a precious girl to our family and when I saw her cry because of you then I have no choice but to ruin your life. So if you're planning something wrong to her it's better that you just leave her now, araseo?" Wooyoung says seriously. This is the main reason why I have few friends. I really hate what his doing but I'm also bless to have this protective cousin. And I can't blame him because before my parents die they told him to protect me like his little sister and the last time we saw each other was the burial of my parents. I cried so much there and he saw all the agony I had way back then. I decided to live on my own and I just left a letter to him and to Aunt and Uncle Jang which is saying that I will live on my own and when I am perfectly fine I'll let them know.

"Don't worry my intentions to her was good and I won't make her cry, I promise" Junho said seriously too. My heart skips a beat hearing his promise. Wooyoung hug me tight once again then he looks at and smiles.

"I miss you Eun and I know you're better now. I think he was the right one for you, I could feel that he won't hurt you" Wooyoungie whispered.

"Bwo? He's just a friend" I whispered back.

"Everything starts there" he said teasingly.

"Shiro" I said as he just smiles.

"I need to go, take care of my cousin" he said to Junho."By the way where is your phone?" he asks me as i show him my phone he grab it and dial then call somebody.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I said then he return my phone.

"I'll call you later, bye!!" he said and leave.

"Mianhae if he treatens you-" Isaid but was cut when Junhi spoke out.

"I understand him and what I said a while ago was all true" he smiles. Is this really true I feel so lucky for this day.

"mm.. Ne, kaja!" I said not knowing what to react to what he said.

"Ne" he said and interlock his hand to mine. What is he doing? Why do I feel comfortable and happy holding his hand? We continue walking while our hands are holding each other.When we arrive at the place where my parents were buried, I put my bag down and give a proper respect to them (bowing a few times, the proper way korean respect elders) Junho did that as well.

After that I sat down and Junho sat too.

"Appa, Umma nomu nomu bogoshipo, Sorry if I hadn't visited you recently. By the way Appa Umma this is Junho a good friend of mine" I turn to Junho. "Introduce yourself to them" I said to him with a happy smile and he nodded. He stood up and bow 90degrees low.

"Annyeong haseyo, Chonun Lee Junho imnida (I'm lee junho). I wanted you to know that I like your daughter so much and I will never hurt her" Is this real? Is he saying he likes me? He turn to me and kneel down. "Eun, I wanted you to know that I like you. I will be here for you always. I know that this is not the perfect timing to say to you my feelings but I can't hold it anymore. Nomu saranghaeyo EunAe-ssi" I remain shock to his confession. I don't know what to say. Happiness and joy was on my heart hearing what he said but I don't know if this is right. I just known him few weeks ago but this feeling of happiness was surrounding me everytime his there. "I am not expecting you to answer right now, I know when the right time comes you will be able to speak out what's on your heart. I will wait up to that very moment, but I want you to know that I will be forever here for you no matter what happen" he said sincerely. I trully appreciate his kindness, maybe no one could reject him because his handsome and very kind. All girls will be lucky to have him. But right now I'm still confuse to what I feel for him perhaps I need time to more understand this feelings I felt for him.

"Sorry if I can't give you answer now but I promise that when I'm sure of what I feel for you I will tell it to you honestly" I smile warmly to him as he smile too.

"Ne, but please don't avoid me and let me court you until the day you have your decision. Then I promise to accept it whatever it would be" Junho said.

"Okay" I said and stood up. "Umma Appa you heard him? The promise he gave that he won't hurt me and always be here for me? So don't visit me nor go to my dreams okay?" I heard Junho chuckle.

"That's right, you don't need to worry to your aegi (baby) because I will never leave her and that's a promise" I look at him smiling happily and not noticing that a tear of joy escape into my eyes.

"Yah, why are you crying?" he said as he wipes my tears by his right hand.

"I'm just happy" I said and turn to my parents. "Umma Appa we need to go now, I will have my 1st day of work. I promise to visit you frequently" I said and bow once more. Junho bowed too and we both started to walk up to his car.

~~~~~~

:DD thanks for reading..,, ♥♥♥ =))