Chapter**2

I will never forget

 

EUN AE'S POV

 

I collected all my things on my desk, all the eyes of my co-employees were staring at me. No one dare to neither talk to me nor comfort me, it sounds weird but they all look grateful that I am leaving. They don’t hate me it’s just they see me as their competitor. I walk on the side of the road holding a box containing my things from the office. I was extremely sad about losing my job and i begin to cry again. I sat on a bench near the road. What should i do now? My job is my life; for me this job is the only purpose I have in life. I really work hard for that project. Now, i am crying like there's no tomorrow. I can’t help but feel ashamed on myself.  ‘I should be strong for myself!’ I convince myself to have courage and then i stand up to walk back home but a car was about to hit me?!!!!

 

 

JUNHO'S POV

I heard the roar of ambulance that made my consciousness back. I saw a lot of bruises all over my body. I opened the door to get out of my damaged car. I dropped myself on the ground beside my car. I looked around and was shocked to find a girl not that far from me. She was unconscious and there’s blood surrounding her then everything went blur on my vision and I lose my consciousness again.

I slowly open my eyes and I saw my mother crying on my side with my father right behind her. When they recognize my slow movement, my mom quickly holds my hand tightly.

“Are you okay?”-she asked worriedly. I just nodded, my father went out to call the doctor.

“What do you feel sir?”- the doctor rush on my side and asked. I tried to move but I feel that I receive a lot of wounds that preventing me to move further.

“My wounds.. hurt”- I answered.

“You need more rest sir and don’t forget to take your medicines”- the doctor said then he leave my room.

“Baby, what happened? Why did you bump?”- my mother and father asked in chorus. Then I remember what happened, and told them the whole thing. Just in time I also remember the girl I saw.

“The girl! Where’s the girl??”- I asked them.

“Who’s girl?”- my father asked back.

“There’s a girl I think… I bump?”- I am not sure because I don’t remember it clearly.

“Oh that girl, she was still on the operating room”- my mom answered.

“She gain a lot of wounds son, more than you’ve got. But don’t worry she’ll recover”- My father explained.

“That was my fault, what should I do? What did her parents said? Are they mad at me?”- I asked. Of course they will be mad, I mean who won’t get angry on what I’ve done.

“No it’s not your fault baby, we’ll explain to them what happened when they arrive but up to now no one came for her”- my mother cheer me up.

 

 

EUN AE’s POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. Where am I? I saw a dextrose connected to me. I am in the hospital? Why? I asked myself until I recall what happened. I tried to get up but my body hurts. The door suddenly opened, I saw a guy entering my room. He looked surprise when she saw me.

“Who are you?”- I asked him. He rush to my side, he seem so worried.

“You’re awake!!” – he smiled brightly at me. He’s so cute seeing that eye smile made me feel better.

“Mister, who are you?” – I asked again. He didn’t answer instead he run to call the doctors. The doctor came and asked me several questions regarding how I feel.

“I think tomorrow you can go home”- the doctor said happily then he went out. Then the cute mister went closer to me.

“Sorry! I’m really sorry. I didn’t purposely do that. It was all an accident”- he said with apologetic voice.

“Huh?!”- I get confuse of what he said.

“I am the one who’s driving the car that hit you”-he said looking in straight in my eyes. He’s the reason why I’m here, I should be angry at him now. But I thinks it’s better if I’ll listen to his explanation maybe he’s right that it was an accident. Then he started to explain what happened. And I am right it’s not his fault, it was an accident. Well, it was according to him but I feel like he was a reliable one.

“Do you believe in me?”- he asked, I nodded. I don’t know why I believe at him that fast.

“Could I know the number of your parents? I want to inform them what happened to you”- he offered. Before I could answer my tears started to flow down.