Chapter**14

I will never forget

 

Junho’s POV

After EunAe left I started to change and went to office.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE3HOWcIyF2it6cpdMp9X

I’m still curious where that girl will go. When I arrive at the company building, there are two body guards who were on my back. They do it always; it’s irritating and before, they also went wherever I go because it’s my father’s order. I talk to my father to command them to stop but my father is worried about me so I just insisted that they’ll just do it when I’m on the office and doing company works. I work as the company president of LEE Corporation. At first I thought it was hard but it’s not because I just read and sign the papers. Thanks to vice pres. He’s preparing everything for me. He’s devoted in work and never thinks of anything but work and work. He never hang out or goes to parties he has a tiring life but he’s my friend a good friend. He lives in daegu and every vacation we visit them that’s why we became so close to each other.

 

“Good morning Mr. Lee” the employee said. It was repeated by every employee I met on the hallways. My ears got immune with that kind of greetings. When I reach my office I quickly sat on my comfortable office chair and my body guards stayed outside the office. Then my secretary called and said that the vice pres. wants to talk to me and I said to let him in.

“Morning Junho!” he said. Whenever we’re talking to each other we talk like just friends and never give a formal irritating greeting.

“Morning bro!” I said to him.

“So how’s your house party last night?  Sorry I have been so busy that’s why I didn’t attend” he asks. I invited him but he refuses and told me he’s busy.

“Busy? For I know you just hate parties, I understand!” I said pretending to be angry.

“Don’t act like a little boy hehehe I know you’re pretending!” he said laughing. “So who’s that lucky girl?”

“Huh??” I ask confusedly.

“The one you celebrated the party?”

 “She’s the girl that I bump” I answered and notice the teasing face of Junsu Hyung.

“You like her?” he asks.

“Bwo??!! She’s just a friend” why is he asking this kind of questions.

“I know you Bro! You’re in love” he teases again.

“shikkeureo! Your annoying hyung! Is that what you just going to tell me?” I said a little annoyed.

“You’re so obvious! Why don’t you just admit it” he gives me his most teasing look.

“Yah! Stop teasing me, if you want you can go!” I shouted irritated.

“Fine I’ll stop but I want you to know that I’m happy for you because you found the one you love” he claps his hands and quickly left me before I shouted him to get out. He’s really irritating. Then the door opened a little and Junsu hyung’s head pop in.

“By the way Mr. Loverboy get ready we have to visit every department see you after 30 minutes” with that he close the door. Aigoo..  How did I have that kind of friend??

I went out my office to see a serious face of my friend.

2pm junsu

Junsu hyung is so serious whenever he’s seeing the employees and doing a round tour in the company he became like this in terms of work but when we are alone he became so funny and irritating.

 

“Let’s start” he said without looking at me because if he did I know he would laugh. Kekeke he’s so weird just like Eun. While we’re walking on ground floor I saw a girl who looks so familiar. ‘Is that Eun? Maybe I’m just wrong, why would she go here?’

After we finish visiting the department and Hyung inspected the works of the employees I just kept on thinking if the girl I saw was Eun. Then I came back to my office and I didn’t notice that Junsu hyung was following me.

“Bro!” he shouted as I snap out my thoughts.

“Pardon?” I said to him.

“What are you thinking so deeply? You’ve been like that the whole tour in the company” he ask. “is something bothering you?” he added.

“Anio..” I can’t tell him he will just teas me.

“You’re thinking about your girl” he concluded.

“Stop! I’m not thinking about her” I denied.

“You can’t lie to me! Your mom told me too that you monitored her when she was on the hospital” he teases again.

“Fine! Because I thought I saw her in the lobby” I admitted.

“Lobby? She visits you? I want to meet her” he said sounding excited.

“No, I just thought she was the girl I saw but why would she go here? Maybe I’m wrong” I explain.

“Well, we’ll know that” he said as he got the telephone and dialed something. I was on the long couch of my office so I didn’t heard what their talking.

“I need to check out something bro, I’ll come back when I confirm it” he said and left. I unknowingly fell asleep on the couch then I felt somebody patting my shoulder. When I opened my eyes I saw Junsu hyung again.

“Wea??” I said irritated.

“After what I’d known you should say thanks to me” he said and smile.

“Huh? I don’t understand you” I said confusedly. He then handed me a random resume. “Take a look with that” he commanded. I was shock to find a resume of EunAe. So she’s really the one I saw.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

:)) HOPe you like it  ^^,