Chapter**25**

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

I woke when my clock alarm. It was 6:30am I alarm it early so that I can prepare myself. I'm getting nervous as the time passes, how should I suppose to tell him what I feel for him? Ottokaji?? I went to the bathroom and started to wash up. Then I go and check out my dresses, I grab a random dress and wear it.  I heard the doorbell so I check who it was. It was JooYeon unnie, I ask her earlier to help this day.

"Unnie! Good morning" I said as I opened the door.

"Morning..You seem to be so excited" she look at me from head to toe. "Wait, is that what you gonna wear?" I nod. "Are you insane? Where's your clothes?"

"Waeyo??" I ask.

"Because that does not suit for this special day!" she said as she walk around and trying to find where my clothes are.

"But I think this is enoug-" she interupt me.

"enough?? No it's not! Where's your clothes?" I turn and pointed my dressing room. She opened one by one the big cabinet doors.

"Woah! You have plenty of beautiful dress but I didn't even see you wearing one of this" she said as she opened the last cabinet door.

"I already wear all of that, I don't like re-using a dress" I explained.

"So you mean all of your dresses here are all worn just 1 time?" she ask.

"Yap! Except of my favorites like this one" I said pointing to the dress I'm wearing.

"Are you serious? You like that one over this prettier dresses you have, you're unbelievable" she commented.

"I feel comfortable on this dress" I reasoned.

"Aish araseo! But I need to do my job today and that is to make this day a special day for you and Junho" she said and look one by one the dresses I had. Then she stop when she saw this pink dress of mine. "Yah, you try this one" she pass to me the dress.

"but -"

"No but's just wear that" she said.

"Araseo!" I said as I goes in my room and change.The moment I walk out JooYeon unnie look amaze. She went near me and turn me in front the mirror.

"You look so nice with that, isn't it?" she said with a wide smile.

"chincha?" I said little unsure because it's a little shorter than my other dress.

"Yap! I am sure Junho will like you even more" she said proudly. "Kaja! We need to go now" she hurried.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We need to prepare, I mean you need to prepare" she said and before I leave I get the rice cake I prepared for this day then we rush out the condominium then we ride a taxi.

"Did you already remind him to come?" she ask.

"Not yet, but I think he will not forget it" I said confidently.

"It's better if you say it to him again, you'll never know maybe he forgets" JooYeon suggested.

"Alright!" I said then opened my phone and dialled Junho's number. As I expected he didn't answered insted the answering machine.

"morning! Yah don't forget your punishment, 10am at the park I'll wait for you! Annyeong!" I said then put down my phone.

"We're here at the parlor" JooYeon unnie said. "kaja! Let's go inside the parlor" she added.

"Do we really need to go there?" I ask.

"Of course we need to" Then JooYeon unnie instructed the parlorist and they started to fix are hair and they also put some make up on are face. I take a nap that went so long that I didn't notice the time. When JooYeon unnie woke me up its quarter to 10am. I look at the mirror and I don't know what I look like. But on my opinion it's better than before I look at JooYeon who look so beautiful too.

"You're so pretty unnie" I said to her.

"Thank you, you look so beautiful too" she said and we both got out the parlor. Then we went to the park. I was 5 minutes early.

"Hey sweety!" I turn expecting to see Junho but it wasn't him. I was shock to see my cousin Woodungie. He was looking to JooYeon unnie then he hug her tight. "You're so pretty today" he praises her.

"Thanks sweety" unnie replied.

"ehem!!" they both look at me.

"Eun!" Woodungie said.

jang_woo_young_2pm_5175711-e131060375516

"You know her?" JooYeon unnie ask in confusion.

"He’s my cousin unnie, so you're his girlfriend?" I smile to see how perfect couple they are.

"Yap! Oh what a small world, right?" Unnie said.

"Wait I don't understand you two" WooYoung said.

"She was my new neighbor oppa" JooYeon unnie explained.

"Really? So she's the one you’re telling me that will accept a guy's proposal?" JooYeon unnie just nodded then Woodungie face me.

"Are you sure about that Eun?" he ask as he receive a lite punch from JooYeon unnie.

"Of course she's sure don't you see this is a happy day for her" JooYeon unnie said then she look at me "We'll better go now Eun before he arrive, enjoy your day!" she said dragging WooYoungie away. I didn't expect that Woo is her boyfriend this was really surprising. I arrange the cake in the small table beside the park.

 dukcake10.jpg

I personaly made this rice cake the night we arrive. 'Would he like this?'

I check out the time and it's already 10:30 'did he forget? Anio his just late' I open my phone and call him nobody answers. So, I just leave a text message to him. I kept on waiting when I check my watch it's 12. 'did something wrong happened' I tried to call him again but his not answering. I still waited for him until the heavy rain started to pour. I quickly grab the cake and I run to the nearest place that has a ceiling. I was wet by the rain, my hair is so messy too. But all on my mind is Junho. 'what happened to him?' 'Is he on danger?' 'did he receive my messages' I was worried about him. I couldn't call him once more but he didn't answer then I called to the office wishing that he's just there working. But his not there too said his secretary 'what happened to him?' 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

i'm happy to give you another update this week :D hope you like it,, please don't forget to leave comment below ♥♥♥