Chapter**10

I will never forget

 

Junho’s POV

I had gone back to my condo. I am still thinking about EunAe. After what happened earlier today I know she’s not fine even if she’s smiling, she’s just hiding her sadness. Maybe it has something to do with Khun hyung.  I called him and told what happened. He then came and told me that he’ll talk to EunAe. After few minutes he came back to me with a smile on his face. “I think she’s okay now” he said. “Thanks for telling me what happened and I really do want to talk to her” he added.

“Kurae kamsahamnida Hyung. Don’t forget to come later on the small celebration bring Mau with you” I reminded him.

“Yap we will come! I’ll just pick her at her parents’ house” he said rushing to the elevator before it closes. I went in to EunAe’s condo. It was unlocked so I just went in.

“Crybaby?” Nobody answered. I search her on the couch where I left her but she’s not there. Then I heard a strange singing voice, I follow the sound. It came from the bathroom. ‘So it’s EunAe’s voice, kekeke she’s happily singing’. I have a great ideadevil

 

EunAe’s POV

I felt refresh after taking a bath. I’m so happy because now I know that it’s not Khun oppa’s intention to leave me and we’re okay now. Junho hasn’t return yet after he left earlier. I want to tell him what happened. I notice that my door wasn’t lock. ‘why do I always forgot to lock it. Luckily no one entered and heard my cracking voice’ I went near the door to close it but I saw Junho that was about to enter. “Annyeong!” I said and let him in.

“You look so happy Concert Princess” he said as he grins to me.

“Concert princess??” I ask confusedly.

“Do you want to hear how the concert princess sang?” he asks as he ignores my question. He was holding a recorder then I nod but still confuse. He starts playing it. Wait! That’s my voice!!!??surprise

“JUNHO-YAH!!!!” I shouted. “You heard me singing? And you recorded it?!” I can’t believe this, I feel so embarrass. Junho smile at me teasingly. I glared to him and to his recorder. I tried to steal it from him but his reflexes were fast. He quickly raised his hand knowing that I can’t reach it.

“Give it to me!!”I tried to jump to reach it but he step back preventing me to catch the recorder.

“This is mine!” he teases and hangs out his tongue. He continued teasing me as he run across the dining table as I follow him. we continue running all over the condo.

“Wait!” Junho said as he catch out his breath. This is my chance to get the recorder. I jump to reach the recorder but he step back and lost his balance so we both landed on the ground. I open my eyes and met the eyes of Junho. I WAS ON TOP OF HIM??!!! Our faces were just inches away. Then I notice the recorder that was beside him. I grab it fast and stood up.

“Now it’s mine!” I said and run to my room. After I deleted that file I came out the room. I saw Junho on the kitchen who was preparing the food. When he looks at me I give a sweet smile of success.

“Ms. Concert princess you don’t have to tease me, I have a lot of copy of that!” he smirk on me.

“Bwo!!??” I shouted.

“Beh :P” Junho tease.

“Fine! But remember this I’ll get my revenge” I said in defeat.

DING DONG!!!!

“Maybe that was the visitors” Junho went to the door and opened it. I went behind him to know who the visitors are.

“Annyeong!” Jam and Channie said in unison.

“Jam! Chan!” I hug them both. “How did you know about this party?” I ask them, they both look to Junho as Junho give them a warm smile.

“Thank you” I mouthed to Junho then I lead Jam and Chan to the living room.

“I’ll just get the grill at my unit” Junho said.

“I’ll help you hyung!” Chan offered and they both left. Then Jam look at me teasingly.

“Is he your boyfriend?” she ask boldly.

“Huh??” I was shock by her question and I felt my cheeks were burning. “Anio!” Jam look on me with disbelieve.

“Then why are you blushing?” she pointed my cheeks.

“Blushing? No I’m not” I defended myself.

“Hehehe, so if his not your boyfriend then maybe his courting you?”

“Anio” I begin to calm down. “He’s my friend”

“But I think he-” I interrupted her.

“How’s your restaurant?” I change the topic.

“Changing the topic?” she laughs softly. “Okay, the restaurant was doing well. We’ve gain a lot of costumer” she said.

“Great! How about you and Chan?” her expression turns to serious one. “Wae? Did Chan treat you bad?” I ask her worriedly.

“A..anio” she said as her tears fall.

“Then why are you crying?” I ask her. She wipes her tears and look at me.

“Because it think he like somebody else” she said sadly.

“Bwo? Chan was cheating you?” I said. I can’t believe this.

“I think so, because lately I always heard him talking with someone to his phone saying I love you and take care” she explained.

“Maybe it’s his sister or his mother” I defended chan.

“Maybe..”

“Don’t worry we’ll clarify this” I said then somebody entered. It was Junho and Chan. I run then grab the hand of Chan and twisted it up to his back.

“Apa!!! Yah! Stop!” he shouted.

“Are you cheating on Jam?!” I asked him angrily.

“Huh? I can’t do that!!” he said then Jam went near.

“Then who do you call almost every night and tell that you love him?” Jam ask as Chan smile.

“Answer!!” I shouted and tighten my hold to his arm.

“OUCH!!! Okay, okay I’ll answer” he said and I slowly release his arm.

“It’s your mom babe” he said.

“My mom??” Jam ask not believing Chan’s answer.

“Is it bad to be a sweet son to my future mother-in-law?” he hugs Jam. “Don’t you believe me?” he said with his puppy eyes.

“I believe you!” Jam said and hugs Chan. Aish… with just that she believe..

DING DONG!!!!!

“Probably that’s our other visitor!!” Junho said and opened the door. It was Khun oppa and Mau but who’s the other girl.

“Annyeong!” they all said.

“Annyeong” I greet back.

“By the way Eun she’s our neighbor here” Mau said introducing the other girl.

“Annyeong! I’m Park Joo Yeon nice meeting you” she bowed 90 degrees low.

“Annyeong! I’m EunAe” I introduce myself.

“Let’s start the celebration!!” Junho shouted. He seem to be the most excited about the party.

 

 

^^^^^^

Thanks for all your continues support!! hope you like this chapter.. subscribe and comment below♥♥♥