Chapter**3

I will never forget

 

JUNHO’S POV

 

“Could I know the number of your parents? I want to inform them what happened to you”- I asked her, suddenly tears flow to her cheeks.

“Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?”- She wiped her tears and smiled at me. Her smile is so different, that makes me feel comfortable to her even if I know that she just make a fake smile so that I won’t feel worried.

“I… I don’t have parents”- she said bravely. I felt guilty on asking her that. I can see the loneliness she felt through her eyes.

“Sorry I –“ I said but she interrupted me before I could finished.

“It’s okay”- she said smiling. She really had a charming smile that covers her loneliness.

“Are you really okay? It’s been a week since the accident”- I said, still feeling guilty of what happened.

“What?!  A week? So I sleep here for already a whole week??”-she looks alarmed.

“Yes, you had been here a week from now”- I answered her. Within that week I am on her side because I felt guilt all over me that I can’t sleep at night knowing that it was my fault.

EUN AE’S POV

Omo!, a week already.. how could I go back to the company now? I planned that I will ask for forgiveness the next day but… it’s been a week. Aish! What should I do now?

“One more thing, could I know your name?”- the mister asked me that made my senses back.

“ah.. I am Kim EunAe, and you?”- I asked back. We’ve been talking and I forgot asking his name luckily mister asked me so I asked him too.

“I am Lee JunHo, nice meeting you”- he smiled again with his adorable eye smile. Huhu >.< it would be nicer to meet him in an ordinary plain day not like this.  

“Are you hungry? I bring some foods here”- he said pointing to a lunch box. A boy making a lunch box? That sounds weird.

 

“I didn’t do it, my mom was the one who prepared for it”- he explained maybe he read my mind.

“Thank you”- I said while he’s putting the lunch box near me. He opened it, I saw kimbap my favorite. I tried to reach for it but my hand hurts. 

4775289897_00e22ef317.jpg

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like it?”- he asked.

 

“No! but my hand still hurts”- I complained. Now how could I eat?  I really wanted to grab one and taste it but every time I attempt to it hurts badly. I saw him get one and offer it to me. He extend his hand near my mouth, is he feeding me???

“It’s my fault why your hand hurts so let me just take care of you until you recover like feeding you, okay?”- he said pleasingly. The way he said it to me made me smile, I didn’t expect that there will be someone who will take care of me. So I just ate the kimbap he offered to me.

“Do you like it?” he looked at me waiting for my reaction and answer. I smiled widely to show him how I love the food.

“Maa! It’s delicious, your mom made it perfectly”- I commented. It is so delicious. How lucky he was to have a good mom. I remember how my mom made kimbap for me it’s the same with this one.  I miss her so much. L

JUNHO’S POV

 “Maa! It’s delicious, your mom made it perfectly”- she commented. I’m happy she like it. I give her more kimbap, she eat fast and eat like she didn’t eat for a month. While feedind her I smiled, now I know that she’s the cutest girl whenever she eats. Suddenly while I am feeding her the door opened.

“Baby, I am here. Did –“- my mother said but stops when she saw me feeding EunAe. My mother decided to stay in Seoul after the accident. EunAe looks confuse to my mom.

“Oh, you woke up!”- My mom said in amusement. “Do you like the kimbap I did?”- she ask EunAe. EunAe suddenly look at me then back to my mom. Then she bows to my mom.

“It was so delicious ma’am, thank you so much”- she said cheerfully with her bright smiling eyes. Every time I saw her smile it’s like everything is in slow motion. Why do I feel like this?

“Sorry for what my baby have done but it was purely an accident, no one wanted this to happen”- my mom explained as I snap out of my thoughts. I saw her smiling, why?

“Araseo ma’am, he already explain it to me”- she said with a big smile on her face that like she wanted to laugh out loud. Why? Is there something funny? I got curious on her so I decided to ask her.

“Why are you smiling like that? Is there something funny?”- I asked curiously. She again smiled at me.

“N..Nothing, it’s nothing”- she answered but still smiling. I think she’s just controlling herself not to laugh infront of us.