Chapter**15

I will never forget

 

EunAe’s POV

My phone ring and I look at the screen to see that it’s from unknown caller, I answered it. I greeted the caller and ask who was it then I went happy when the caller told me that he’s from LEE Corporation and asking me to come tomorrow for an interview then I agreed. ‘I thought it will take months for me to get a job but now I have an interview Yes!!’ I went out to buy some foods and snacks. After I buy I was walking on the street when I saw Chan. It was already pass 8pm and he was drinking soju alone in the bench. I never saw him like that, he look so depress. I take a seat next to him.

“Chan! Why are you drinking alone?” I ask as he looks to me and try to give me smile.

“Eun, annyeong!” he said with a weak pretending smile.

20120209_Chansung-1.jpg

‘I think he has a problem and I guess it’s about Jam, I really hate it when I saw somebody look so stress because of what do they call love? Is love that cruel that you can’t have love without having a problem?’  

 

“Couple fight?” I ask him as he shakes his head.

“Anio, I just want to drink” he lied. I know he lied being there friend before I know when something wrong going on with them.

“Liar! Just tell me I promise I won’t tell to anyone” I said and I raise up my hand a sign of promise. He nodded. Then he handed me a picture.

“What’s this?” I ask him.

“Take a look at it and you’ll know” he said. Then I look at the picture. It was Jam with a guy; they look so sweet on this picture. But Jam looks so younger here so maybe it was her ex-boyfriend.

“Ah.. You’re Jealous with this guy” I commented as he turns to look at me. “I think it’s already her past you should not be bothered with this”

“Ne but read what’s on the back” Chan said and drink again a glass of soju. I turn it. 

You’re the only one for me no matter what happen.. I may love again but my love for you is the greatest one… no one can replace you…     - Jam

It was a promise note made by Jam to his ex-boyfriend. Now I know why Chan was upset. “Why don’t you let her explain?” I said softly.

“It’s her past I should not talk to her about that” he said sadly.

“yeah, Past is past and besides it’s just a childish promise. I can see that Jam love you so much more than anyone else. And that letter is just made by her during the time he was deeply in love with that guy. You don’t need to worry” I said and give him a warm smile. And he nod and hug me tight.

“Yah Gumawo chingu! You really made me feel better” he said and stop his drinking and left money to the table for his drinks. He began to walk with me.

“How did you find this photo?” I said as he snatches away the photo on my hand.

“I saw it earlier on her dusty box” he said. Then a car stops in front of us. It was Junho’s car and he invited us in. when we’re inside I saw Junho wearing a formal attire. Honestly it suited him he look so handsome. Then Junho drop Chan in front of his house then we headed home.

“How’s your day Eun?” am I deaf did he just call me on my name? this sounds different.

“Are you sick?” I ask him.

“Huh? No! why?” he said as I look at him suspiciously.

“coz’ you’d call me on my name” I reason out and he chuckle.

“is that wrong? I think you should practicing calling me sir” he said and giving me a evilly laugh.

“I don’t understand you1 why would I call you like that??” I said.

“Kekeke, in the right time you’ll understand what I mean!” he said smiling happily. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update .. school just started here,,