Chapter**35**

I will never forget

 

Junho POV

"Annyeong" Eun bid her goodbye and walk fast out the restaurant. I stood up quickly to follow her but JiEun hold my hand.

"Oppa where are you going?" she pouted. "Are you going to leave me here?" I gently remove her hands.

"I'll be back, I have something to tell Eun" I did not wait for her respond I immediately went out and find her. I look everywhere but I couldn't see her. Aish. Why is that girl so fast walking? I was to enter back at the restaurant when I saw her at the bench not that far from where I'm standing.

Now playing: hey girl by b1a4

I walk quietly as possible, then when I'm on her back without her knowing I put my hands on her eyes to cover it. She was shock then she holds my hand that was covering her eyes.

"Nuguyah??!" She said with a scared voice.

"Try to guess who am I?" I imitate a voice for her not to recognize me. Then went quite maybe she's thinking.

"clue" she pleaded.

"Your handsome admirer" I whispered to her proudly. She was shock but after few seconds she reaches my face by her soft hands. And then she smile, I couldn't see it but I know she's smiling.

"Junho-ssi!" I release my hands and look at her.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you’re going to resign?" I pouted and sit next to her.

"Do I need your permission?" she said sarcastically. My eyes met her beautiful hazel eyes, I miss looking into it like I use to do before.

"Of course I'm your boss, remember?" she nod slowly and look away. I hold her chin up and I stared into her beautiful eyes.

"Waeyo?" she asks.

"Bogoshipo!" I hug her tight. I really miss her it felt like I haven't seen her over years. We stayed like this for few minutes until she pull back.

"Why did you left your date?" she looks away.

"Date?"

"Yah! Don't deny, I know your dating her" She thought I'm dating JiEun kekeke.

"Look who's jealous here" I but she look at me seriously. "I'm not dating her, she just visited on the office then she ask me to eat out" I explained.

"hmmm" I think she's not convince on what I said.

"That’s true! You can even ask her" I slowly lean forward to her ears. "You're my only one" Did I really said that? I never been sweet to anyone but I think this is what love can do. Make you change and be the best for your love ones.

She turned to me and look at me suspiciously. "Yah! Did you eat something wrong?"

"Yah! I am not kidding" she looks away. "Wae?"

"nothing!!"

"Nothing? Then why did you shout?"

"I said nothing!" this girl is such weird, shouting without a reason. But I love her!

"Tell me what's wrong? Don't you believe that you’re my only one?"

"Ne I don't believe you!"

"You’re really my one and only! And that's a promise" she became gloomier.

"promise? You have broken lots of your promises" she said in a low voice. Yes she's right I already broke my promise to her that I will never hurt her. And I regret it.

"Mianhae" I know that word wouldn't be enough to let her forgive me but I want to let her know how regretful I was. "I am really sorry" I hug her again. I want to show her that I'm really sorry for that.

"Araseo" she hugs back. I might be not fully forgiven but I know she's kind enough to forgive me.

"I promise this time, I will never leave you" she nod and smile. I miss that smile! My heart was like jumping for joy ^^ but a part of me was guilty for hurting her. I slowly kneel down in front of her. I take out the small box from my pocket. It was a necklace that I was supposed to give her the night we had a candlelight dinner but it was postponed because JiEun arrive. But now I am ready to face whatever answer she'll give me.

I slowly opened it, Eun was speechless her eyes were glued to the necklace. "I know I told you before that I'll wait till the day you’re ready but I think you already have an answer for me" I look at her beautiful eyes as she also look at me. I could see a joy in her eyes. "Can you be girlfriend?"

"I love to be your girl" she hug me as I also hug her tight I want to scream for the joy. I waited for this day and now here it is. She pulls away then smile at me and a tear came out from her eyes. "I thought you won't ever ask me that! I thought I already lost you"

I hug her again and this time it was tighter.

"I will always be here by your side and I'll promise to believe on everything you said, I know I already hurt you once by not trusting you more that the person who left me before. I regret it and now I promise that I won't believe anyone unless you say it" I wipe her tears away.

"Kamsahamnida!! Saranghae oppa?" she said little unsure.

"I love it if you'll call me oppa" she nodded.

"Oppa!" she smiles brightly.

"Saranghae my princess" She's my one and only princess.

"Nomu nomu nomu SARANGHAE OPPA!!!" she shouted. Everyone was looking to both us. She started to blush and shyly bow to everyone for apology. I stood up and hold her hand, she look at me curiously.

"Wanna run with me?" she looks so confuse but in the end she smile and stood up.

"What are you waiting for? Kajaya!(let's go!)" we both run fast. Every time our eyes would meet we'll both smile. If we could just stay like this forever I will love too, I will never let her go because she gave me this kind of feeling that I can't explain but I'm really so happy. Happiness that you can't describe it was like a lovely music that you won't want to end, a business that you want to take a good care of it. I really can't explain but this feeling is the certain emotion that I can only find whenever I'm with Eun, my one and only princess. Is this what they call one true love? It must be! I may sound corny but this feeling was so addicting, ones you felt this you will always find it.

We both stop when we reach the end of a street. Eun and I breathe so heavily because we run so fast she look at me with the sweetest smile. She took out her handkerchief and came closer to me and she wipes my face away from the sweat. Then I took out my handkerchief too and wipe her sweat too.

"I don't know that my princess could run so fast" she chuckle.

"I'm a runner before at our school, that's why I'm really fast"

"Wow! You never told me about that before" I pouted.

"You never ask!" she laughs.

"Yeah"

"look at their oppa!" I turn to look at where she's pointing, it was picture machine booth.

"Let's take a picture!" we said in unison. We both chuckle. Then we run to that booth. I drop a coin in the machine then we got ready for the 4 shots. At our first shot we both make a peace sign. The second one we form a heart shape, the third one I kiss Eun at her forehead, she look shock but she smile. The last one she kiss me on my cheek but because I accidentally look at her that’s why she had kiss me in my lips. O,o  I really did not intended that! But yes.. maybe I did.. Kekeke It was our first kiss! She look to the ground I saw her touch her own lips.

"sorry I didn't mean to" I said to her but she shook her head.

"It's my fault" she said as she form a peace sign on her both hands.

"I want to file a case!"

"huh?"

"you stole a kiss from me, that's harassment!" I said to her.

"Bwo!?" she chuckle.

"And the punishment is" I came closer to her and peck a kiss to her. "That's my revenge!" she blushes and look to the ground. "don't you want to revenge to me too" I as her. But she just punches me lightly on my shoulder. Then we both put some designed to our pictures, then when the machine release we both have our own copies.

 

EunAe POV

I got my copies of our pictures and I love the fourth one even if I didn't expect that! It was my first kiss! :) No one could say how happy I was, it felt like everything was perfect. I'm so badly in love with him. This is the best day I ever had! I feel like I'm floating into the sky. He holds my hand like he won't ever let it go. If I am only dreaming, I don't want to wake up anymore because I want to be with him like this forever and ever.

We walk together as we both eat ice-cream! He bought me an ice cream. Choco crumble my favorite. We sway are hands together. Then we sit on a bench. I lean my head to his shoulder then he opened his phone and put the earphone and he put one to my ear and one to him. He played a song. Only you by 2pm. I unknowingly fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I was sleeping on the bench alone.

"Oppa!?" I search for Junho but I couldn't see him. Is that just all a dream? Then I saw that the earphone piece was still attached on my ears with his phone on the bench. Where are you oppa? I was about to cry when someone tap my shoulder, it was a little baby girl who carry a piece of a rose. She handed it to me and run away. Then another baby boy came too and handed to me also a rose then run, then many kids came one by one as they gave me a rose. Then I was surprise when I saw Junho who holds the last rose. I run and hug him. I didn't think he could be this romantic.

"Thank you oppa!" he smile then handed me the last rose.

"143’Th rose" he said with a smile.

"143? Does it have a meaning?" He smile and nodded mischievously.

"You should research what's the meaning of that" What does 143 means?? Sound so interesting.

"Araseo! Why don't you just tell me?"

"Just search for it! Almost everyone knows about that!" I became so curious now. Then Junho opened his hand, I saw the necklace he gave me then he put it around my neck.

"thank you oppa!"

"Do you like it?"

"Ne! Super like!!" He smile happily. Then rain start to pour, everyone on the park started to run fast when Junho was to run I hold his hand tightly, he looks at me. "I love playing in the rain" he smile.

"Chincha? I love it also! Everything you love, I love it too" we start to run together around the park. We didn't care if everyone look at us like were crazy. What we just care is each other. Then when I got tired I stop and sit to a bench while panting. Junho look at me with concern eyes.

"kwenchana?"

"Ne!" I stood up then Junho lean forward then snatch another kiss. I freeze on my position. Did he just kiss me? Then I saw him run.

"Oppa-yah!!" I shouted and run after him.

After playing with the rain we went back home, we parted in front of my unit. I wash up and change quickly. Then I went to his unit, i may sound pathetic but i am afraid that he'll just leave me. When I opened his door his already dress up too.

"Jagiya!" he said and hugs me. "I miss you!"

"Miss you too Oppa!" hahaha with that few minutes we parted to each other we both feel that we miss each other.

We spend our dinner at a restaurant near a beach. We have so much fun this whole day. After we eat, we sit on the seashore. We watch the waves as it reaches the shore. Then Junho stood up and said "Don't look back okay?"

"huh?"

"Just don't look back, okay?" I feel curious but I just nod. After few minutes he pokes me at my back then I look to him then he pointed the sand. I stand up to see it more clearly.

                             saranghae Eun!!

                      Nomu nomu saranghae

                          I <3 u!

                      Eun&Junho 4ever

 

That was written in the sand. A tear escape my eyes and I hug him tight. "Saranghae oppa! Don't change, whatever happens. Always remember that I love you more than anyone else. Nomu nomu saranghae!" he pulls away and cupped my face and wipe my tears.

"I will never change!" he said and slowly he lean forward. We were just inch away 'is he going to kiss me??' I could feel that were sharing the same air. But because of the coldness I suddenly sneeze. "sorry hehe" I made a peace sign. We both laugh. Then he takes off his jacket and put it to me.

"It's getting colder, let go!" he said. I could see his shivering. Then I untie my scarf and put it to him. Then he look at me. "You much more need this"

"Anio! Your jacket is enough" I said then we continue walking as my hand was interlock with his.

End of the song.. <3<3<3

*********

Sorry for late update! ».« is it too cheesy?? Please don't forget leave a comment!