Chapter**20

I will never forget

 

EunAe’s POV

The doorbell rang and I check it out to see Jam standing in front. “Jam! Come in” I invited her.

“Ne” she said as she followed me inside. “mm.. I’m the first one to come?” she ask.

“Yap! We’ll just wait for him to come” I said.

“Him??” she ask confusedly.

“I mean them” I bit my lips thinking that maybe she knows my plan. Then the doorbell rang again. “He’s there!” I said.

“Who??” I ignore her question and opened the door. It was Chan of course it will be him because it was just the two them I invited. Kekeke “come in” I said to him.

“Ne” even though he smiles I know he’s not fine.Chanmaknae.pngHe followed me up to the couch where Jam was seating. They look at each other awkwardly.

 

“Take a seat Channie” I said happily. He seat on the couch with a distance with Jam. “oh, I forgot to buy some drinks” I said.

“Let me buy for you” Chan said as he stood up.

“Anio!! I’ll buy myself stay here okay?” I said as I rush to the door. When I got out I smile, knowing that my plan is on order. The door was lock and I will just open it when there fine.

“Hey!” I look back to see who it was and it’s Junho. “Why are you smiling like crazy there” he said then I explained to him my plan.

“I’m so brilliant right?” I said to him proudly.

“Pabo! What if they just ignore each other?” he said to me.

“I know them they won’t resist not talking to each other” I said confidently.

“Then let’s have a bet! If they did talk to each other and settle their problem you win but if didn’t happen then I win” Junho said.

“Ok then we should have a punishment to the one who lost” I said.

“Alright, the loser will do everything the winner wants for a day, deal?” Junho said.

“Ne! let’s just find it out tomorrow who will win” I said.

“Where are you going?” Junho ask.

“I’ll just go to JooYeon condo and ask her if I can sleep there tonight” I said and started to walk to the next door.

“Wait! Didn’t you know that JooYeon was with her boyfriend in Paris?” Junho said.

“What??” why did I forgot that now where would I stay aish….

“Just stay with my condo” Junho offered.

“Chincha? Thank you oppa!” I said happily and run to his condo. He opened the door and let me in. I run to his balcony and tried my best to see if Jam and Chan were talking.

“What are you doing here?” Junho said while trying too to look at what I’m looking at.

“sshh… lower your voice they might here us” I said. “Follow me, we’ll spy on them” I whisper then jump to my balcony and Junho did as well.

“See they weren’t talking” Junho whisper.

“shh.. Just be quiet and wait” I said.

Junho’s POV

10 minutes had pass they weren’t talking still. “Eun kaja.. I think I won” I whisper.

“Anio.. wait some more-” then we both heard Chan.

“I’m sorry jagi..” Chan said as Jam look at him.

“Anio, I should have told you first about Taec he’s really just a friend of mine now.. and before we have a relationship but It was completely over.. I’m sorry jagi If I had let you feel sad” Jam explained.

“Jagi!!” Chan said as he hug Jam tight. Now I know that I loss our bet. “Jagi from now on I’ll first talk to you before acting that way” Chan said.

“Ne Jagi and I won’t ever keep any secret to you, Promise!” Jam assured Chan and they both hug each other and they look so sweet to each other again. I look at Eun and expecting her to smile happily but she’s not. Not because she’s wasn’t happy it’s just she fell asleep. Kekeke she’s really so cute. ^^,

 

~~~~~~~

sorry for late update,, :DD continue reading my readers,, love you so muchheart