Chapter**34**

I will never forget

 

EunAe POV

I went early to Lee Corporation and pass a resignation letter. I didn't want it either but I don't have a choice, I need to do that because Woo was asking me to supervise our company and I can't do that if I'm working at other company. It has nothing to do about what happened in the pool area. I wanted to say personally to Junho why I left because he may misunderstood it but I was afraid to talk to him. He must be still angry at me till now. I'm now working at our company, I met other employees and not like at Lee corp. they treat me as a normal employee but here because they know that I'm the owner of this company they treat me differently which I really dislikes.

After just hours of working here I already miss Lee corp. >.< it seems like my loyalty is now on other company kekekeke. "I MISS HIM" *sigh* Even if were both busy working there and have no time to talk, we still see and able to smile to each other. The smile that completes my day. Aish.. Why do I feel like this even after he told me harsh words that really hurts me? I can't stand it anymore; I need to see him even if from a far. I went out and ride a taxi. I went to Lee corp. I'll just glance at him, I don't need to talk to him just seeing him smile even if that smile is not for me, it’s being okay. I think I'm addicted to him; I couldn't even wait until he goes home from here.

I look at my watch and saw that it's 12:26, he probably at the canteen. I went there carefully, I make sure that he won't see me cause he may just be angry. As I predicted his here! I take seat next to them, his with Vice pres. Kim Junsu. They were talking so they didn't notice me. I feel like I'm a spy ^^ Why isn't he smiling? Is he sad because I resigned? Or maybe not! I should not assume things like that. I want to hear what their talking but I can't because the canteen is loud. Aigoo.. "If you'll just tell me to come back, I will with no doubt" I whisper to myself. I secretly stare at him, waiting for him to smile so that I can go back to work and have a wonderful day but he didn't smile. Yah what's wrong with you?

Then I saw him wave to someone and smile :)) I should say thanks to that person because he make Junho smile, I slowly look who it was and to my surprise it was Jieun. OUCH.. I feel my heart is being twisted. To all of people, why her? Instead of being happy I feel so drained. I should not come here. Maybe Junho regain his love towards her. Then I saw JiEun sit next to Junho while Junsu was walking away to them. They look so perfect to each other. I silently walk out the canteen. I should not go here! Aish!! I thought office is the place where I wouldn’t see her. I walk fast as fasts as I could, then I run. This is all I can do, run from it. While running I felt my tears are also running down my face. I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it. Then someone grabs my arm, i keep looking at the ground.

"Ms. Kim?" said by a familiar voice.

"Vice president?" I ask as I wipe my  eyes.

"Ne, are you crying?" I look at him and fake a smile.

"Anio" I shook my head.

"Did you have you lunch? Kaja let's eat" he smile. "I have something to tell you" He became serious. Then I just nod.

We went to a near restaurant, then we both ordered.

"So, why did you resign?" he ask as we wait for our order.

"I need to handle some other thing Sir, sorry if I made this decision so rush" he nods and smile.

"It’s okay but our President wants to talk to you before he approves your letter" Junho wants to talk me? ME?

"What for? He already replaces me" I whisper to myself.

"Did you say something"

"Nothing sir"

"Yah, I'm your boss so do not call me sir, just Junsu" He let out a friendly smile.

"okay sir, I mean Junsu-ssi" then are food was serve. We started to eat.

"I know Junho likes you and I really like you for him" Junho likes me? Maybe before but now I think no. "But that JiEun came, Aish...that girl.. in behalf of Junho I would like to apologize. I know you think he change but I know in the end he'll realize that JiEun is not the girl for him" He does not like JiEun for Junho, I feel little happy from what he say.

"You don't have to apologize" I said. "don't you like her?" I ask him.

“Certainly not! If you just know how I hate that girl, his being a bad influence to Junho. Junho even disobey his parent just for that girl” Disobey?? I don’t understand but it seems that he really hates JiEun. While eating I saw Junho and JiEun entering the same restaurant. Aish.. why are there here??

“Eun??” Junho said. I just bow to them. “I thought you resigned?”

“Yeah! I already resigned” I said.

“Can we join you on your table?” said JiEun. I nod and glance at Junsu who seems to be irritated.

“Okay” He finally answered. Then they both sit. JiEun sit next to me while Junho sit next to Junsu.

“Why did you resigned?” ask JiEun with a friendly tone. Aish.. Look who’s great in pretending here.

“Woo ask me to supervise our company” I answered plainly.

“You have company???” ask Junsu amazedly.

“Ne, you know JK corp.?”

“JK corp.!! yeah I know” he answered.

“My cousin is handling it now”

“So, you mean Mr. Jang Wooyoung is your cousin?” I nod.

“You know him?”

“Of course! His so popular” Looks like Junho and JiEun can’t tell anything about this topic. That’s right they should just be because if they will say bad things about my cousin I will really protect my cousin.

“Let’s order” Junho said to JiEun as she nods.

“I want this one oppa” She said.

“Alright” then they gave their orders.

“Unnie, are you still mad at me? mianhae”

“Unnie?? You’re older than Eun” said Junsu. Then JiEun pouted.

“That’s okay Junsu-ssi, Mad? Why will I be mad at you?” I’m not mad I just don’t like you. I hate pretenders! I look at my watch. “I think I need to go” I said and stood up. “Annyeong!” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

update! I'm going to be late for school now,, hehehe 

>.<