Chapter**33**

I will never forget

 

Junho POV

I can't believe that Eun will do that but on what I saw it just shows the truth right? I feel bad after I remember all what I said to her. I am sure it hurts her but I don't know what do? I don't want to see a girl crying in front of me just like JiEun. After I drop JiEun home, I went to a bar to relax and to think. Why does she need to tell that to JiEun? Did she really do that? These are the questions that I can't answer. While I drink wine someone tap me on my shoulder. It was Khun hyung.

"Hey! Long time no see" he sit beside me at the bar counter and ordered a wine too. "What brings you here?" he ask.

"Nothing I just want to relax" I take another shot of wine. "You?" I ask him.

"same!" he answered. "how's Eun?" I shrug. Eun? I don't know, I feel so guilty this time.

"Were both busy at work so we don't have lot of time to talk" he nods. That's true we haven't talk when were at the office because we have our own different activities and schedules that's why we can't talk more often.

"hyung, your close to Eun right?" he nods.

"Yeah, his like a little sister to me" he answered. "Wae?"

"Aniyo" I answered and take another shot.

"Maybe you don't know Eun that much, because she really doesn’t easily open up to a person even if you were close. She's kind of mysterious" he starts to drink as well. "but if you want I can tell you some facts about her" I nod. I really want to ask him about Eun but I was afraid. "We grew up together that's why I know lot things about her, when their family went to US they live with us. I remember before when she transferred to are school, she always gain bruise when we ask her where she got that she'll just give us a reasons like she's running then she bump. But one day I saw her being bullied by her classmates, of course I defended her then when all of them gone out she cried silently, she admitted to me that her bruises came from her classmates. I ask her why didn't she told us and she said she does not like to make us worry. Then she told me not to tell it to her parents, at first I am insisting to tell it but she does not want to make her parents worry and I understand her. So, we agree that I will wait her till their class dismissal everyday so she can avoid her bully classmates. That's the time we became really close" then hyung look at me. "she's different Junho-ssi" he stop and take a shot of his drink.

"What makes her different?" I ask. I know everyone has their own different abilities but the way hyung told it was different. It was like she's so special.

"Different in many ways, she care for others more than herself. She can sacrifice her own happiness just to help others, one example is the summer vacation we had we all went to Disney land she was also invited, at first she agree but when she was also offered a community service for orphans. She chose that instead on going a vacation in Disney land" after he told that hyung look at me. "and the most thing I admire to her is she will never lie"

"she never lied?" I ask.

"Not like that, of course there are circumstances that she lied like when she got bullied, she lie about that remember? But what I mean is, she will never lie if it was just for herself. If she did something bad she'll confess it" But if she didn't lie and she's telling the truth then JiEun is lying? I am really more and more confuse now. After the small talk I has with khun hyung. I went back to my condo. I was thinking if I will talk to Eun after what I did and say I know I hurt her. I call her but she didn't answer me and I also knock on her door but she didn't open it, maybe she was asleep now. I'll just go to her this morning.

 

 

*NEXT DAY*

I was on my way to the office; I’m expecting to see Eun there because when I knock on her door this morning no one answered and when I check to the receptionist she said that she left earlier. She may really mad at me. *sigh*

When I entered our company building I directly went to the marketing department where Eun is assigned. But I didn’t saw her there. Where did she go?

When I entered my office, Junsu Hyung is there. He look at me with confuse look.

“Wae??” I ask him.

“EunAe resigned!” What?? She resigned?

“Yah! It’s not a good joke” It can’t be true!!

“I’m not joking, now could you tell me what happened? I bet it has something to do with JiEun, right??” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

^^ update!! I don't know if you'll understand Junho's side,, he's some how weird? and careless..

>,< don't forget to leave a comment! :DD