end--

I will never forget

[this story has been so long, so i decided to end it with it's original ending. Sorry if I won't meet your expectation.. Thanks to all who support my story :D This would be the last chapter.. sorry if it will be a lame ending]

 

......Junho and i was walking, I notice that are surroundings were fading. What's happening??

then Junho pull out his hand away from me. He was walking away and away.

I run and try to catch him but he walk fast. I tried to shout but my voice was not heard. I ran but still I can't reach him. I started to cry hard. then I saw JiEun at the end of the rode and Junho hug her they were so happy together.

Then Junho turn to me and smile happily then wave his hand.  Don't go!!! I shouted but my voice was not heard. Both Jieun and Junho walk happily.

I was there crying then I saw my parents, they hug me tight. I couldn't understand what's happening just awhile ago were happy together. 

Then my mother hold my hand and we walk together until we reach the door. A plain white door, my mother was entering that door and she was inviting me too.. but I couldn't enter it was like it has a boundary then everything went black....

 

When I open my eyes, I was on the hospital. then I realize that it was all a dream. a beautiful nightmare., I also remember what real happened. 

*flashback*

I went out the restaurant and was walking in the streets. I feel so sad , the sadness worst than before.

'I should let go' that was my decision. to let go of him. Then I saw a car hitting on my way. then I was unconscious. 

*End of flashback*

Junho POV

It has been a week since Eun was here in the hospital, I was waiting for her to wake up just like the first time we met. And like before I was the one who's driving the car that bump her. I was on the car with JiEun I was telling her how much I love Eun but she just got angry then I glance to her then I hit on someone.

It was all my fault!! I will not let her get hurt because of me once more. 

then I saw her eyes open. 

"EUN AE!!" she look at me shock.

"Nuguya (Who are you?)?" she ask. 

"Yah, it's me Junho" I said to her.

"I don't know you" she can't remember me? but why? "I don't know you so please leave me alone!" she said. 

I left her because she wish too. It hurt me so bad, is this the punishment for I have done to her? She can't remember me now.

 

EunAe POV

Junho left, it kinda hurt me but that will be the best for us.

He hurted me so much but i already forgive him but i know his just here because of pity.

I know i hurted him but that will be good for us.

His the only guy I love but things are so complicated.

I told him that i forgot him but I WIILL NEVER FORGET everything about him, my first love. 

"mainhae Junho-ssi" i whispher to myself as tears fall.

"If we are destined for each other then let just destiny find it's own way, sorry for letting you go" 

 

**end**