Chapter**17

I will never forget

 

EunAe' POV

“Sorry Ms. Kim my brother is really annoying sometimes” he apologize as his phone rang. “Excuse me” he walks farther. I was thinking deeply if Jam really cheats on Channie. I should check them out after this interview on their restaurant.

“Ms. Kim, welcome to our company” Mr. Junsu said.

“Pardon? Do you mean I’m hired?” I said in disbelief.

“Yes, you can start tomorrow but before you leave you need to go at the president office” he said with a weird smile.

“President?” I ask confusedly. Why would I need to go there?

“Yes, is there a problem with that?” he ask.

“None sir. But could I ask why would I go there?”

“Our president wants to welcome his new employee, you should go there now” he said pushing me softly to his door. This is really confusing first I got my interview with the vice president and got hired quickly then now the president would welcome me?? This company is definitely weird. When I arrive in front of the office the secretary mentioned me to go inside. So I did.. The room was so dark; it doesn’t look like an office. Then suddenly a ghost had shown in front of me!!!!

3101.jpg

“ah!!!!!!”surprise I screamed loudly. Then the lights and I saw a guy wearing a ghost mask laughing sheepishly as he remove his mask. “JUNHO!!!” I shouted.

“Hahaha.. Wae?” he said between his laughs.

junho_20110330_2.jpg

“Why are you here?!” I confusedly ask.

 

“This is my office. Of course I need to be here!” he said still laughing.

“But it’s the Lee corporation president’s office” I said.

“Yes, I’m the president Ms. Kim” he said smiling happily.

“President? Yah! Are you pranking me?”

“Anio Ms. Kim by the way welcome to our company!” he said as handed me his hand. “I am Lee Junho the president of lee corp.”

“Ne” was the word that had escaped my mouth.

“You should address me Sir. Junho because I’m your boss” he said. I really can’t believe this.

 

~~~~~~~

Short update :DD hope you like it !  ♥♥♥i love all the readers out there ♥♥♥ thanks for all your comments ♦u♦ it inspire me to continue writing