Chapter**19

I will never forget

 

EunAe’s POV

“sweetheart..” Chan said furiously as he got off his chair. This is the first time I saw him angry. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWJ76VTs1QmZdJ5-y29bq

He pushesTaec hard as Taec went down the floor.KhunOppa hold Chan strongly preventing him to take a move and hit Taec. Then Junho went near Taec and handed his hand.

“Hey bro!” he said as Taec got up and attempt to punch Chan but Junho hold him tight.

“You get out of my restaurant!!!” Chan shouted angrily.

“It’s Jam’s restaurant not yours!” Taec shouted back.

“You two shut up!!” Jam finally speaks out. “Channie you don’t understand his friend of mine” Jam explained.

“Friend??!” Chan said and give Jam the picture he shown me last night.

“How… how did you get this?” Jam was shock knowing that Chan found the picture of her together with Taec way back before. Chan walk out the restaurant and Jam was starting sob. I and Mau went to comfort her.

“Gwenchana?” Mau unnie said.

“Everything will be fine” I said.

“It’s..all my fault.. I should..had said.. it to.. him before.. he.. found this out” Jam said between her sobs.

“He mayjust need time to understand this” Mau said with a warm smile. Taec went near Jam.

“Mianhae sweetheart..” he said.

“Stop calling me like that!! See what you did?! You ruin everything!” Jam shouted as tears flow from her eyes.

“Sorry I didn’t want to do that, you know I’m used to call you like that since we’re little. And I miss it sorry” Taec said sadly and sincerely.

“Kurae, it’s my fault I should have told him about you” Jam said.

“Taec hyung, do you have an affair to Jam?” Junho ask directly.

“Anio, but it was before ‘puppy love’ like that. Now we’re good friends”he said to Junho. “Ms. Lee??” he said to me the moment he recognize my presence.

“I’m not Ms. Lee, I am Ms. Kim EunAe” I cleared out little annoyed.

“I know” he said as he look to Junho crazily.

TAECYEON EPIK BROW“What?” Junho said and Taec just smile crazily. 

TAECYEON EPIK BROW

“By the way I’m  Taecyeon a friend of Jam and also a childhood friend of this lover boy” he said pointing to Junho. Then Junho push him lightly gaining small chuckles from us even Jam who was badly depress of the happening earlier.

 

“I think we should go back here when everything is settled, right honey?” Khunoppa said.

“Ne honey!” she said. “You should clear out to him the truth before it come to worsen events” Mau advices to Jam.

“Ne I would, sorry if I wasted your time” she said.

“Anio, we’re all friends here” Mau said.

“I think we should go now honey, your mom maybe waiting for us on the Wedding clothes shop” Khun said as Mau nod. “Guys we’ll leave first annyeong!” he said to us. We all wave to them as they went out the store. Also Taec and Junho leave for they will go to Mr. Junsu and annoy him?? That was what they said to us.

“Are you Ok?” I ask Jam.

“Ne..” she said and fake a smile.

“I know you’re not, don’t worry i’ll help you” i said to her.

“Gumawo” she said and i hug her tight.

“I will have a little celebration later at my place because i got a new job, i will expect you there okay?” i said to her.

“But..-” She tried to give excuses.

“No buts, please come I will be sad if you won’t come” I said to her.

“Alright I’ll come” she said.

“Thanks! 7pm at my place okay? See you later” I wave my hand to her and she wave back.

“Okay! See you!” She said and I went out. Then I started to find Chan everywhere but I can’t found him. Luckily I have a cellphone tracker. I track him and found him on a park. He was alone sitting on the bench. I sit next to him.

“Channie yah” I said.

“Eun” he said surprise but still with upset tone.

“Gwenchana?” I ask him as he just nod. “You should talk to her” I said.

“There’s no need for that” He said.

“Don’t you want to make this out” I said to her.

“I don’t know” he respond.

“Yah! So you will waste your almost 4 years relationship with that?” I said to him bit angry for he was being so stubborn.

“Anio but I don’t know what to do?” he sadly said.

“Aish..talk to her, remember you promise her that you won’t make her cry but you did” I said.

“Chincha? She cried?” I nod. “I should not acted that way”

“Yes, you should not” I said. “Taec was just her friend they don’t have an affair, Taec was just used to call her ‘sweetheart’ it doesn’t mean anything” I explained.

“Really? I’m so mean maybe now Jam is extremely mad at me, how could I talk to her?” he said.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you with that and you know Jam can’t got mad to you for she loves you so much” I said with a warm smile.

“Thanks” Chan said.

“But i will expect you at my little celebration later 7pm at my place for I got a new job” I said to him.

“Mm…”

“You’ll regret if you won’t come” I said.

“Kurae, I will be there” he said then I bid my goodbye to him. My plan is working hahaha. They need to talk I know that if I won’t do this, they will just prolong this commotion. Kekeke as a friend I need to do this :DD

 

~~~~~~~~~

thanks for your comments :DD continue reading..

@manok0430 just wait wooyoungie will appear on the future chapters :DD

@2pmagreement1110 i'm also proud to be your chingu ^^,

@TheNarratress jam's character is really believable,, trust me :D 

heart you my readers ♥♥♥