Chapter**27**

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

I kept my phone on my bag because it was already low bat. I'm still waiting for him. 'Did something wrong happened to him?' I feel so worried towards him. Its getting dark and he didn't show up till now.

"Hey!" I heard somebody I look back to see Taec, Jam's friend. "What are you doing here? Aren't you cold?" he ask as he notice that I' m wearing a thin clothed dress.

"I am waiting for Junho, aniyo I am fine" I said.

"Junho? I saw him earlier when I was passing by the hospital but he was with-" I didn't let him finish.

"What happened to him? Where is that hospital??" I ask worriedly.

"at the nearest hospital here, but he was with Ji--" I didn't hear clearly what he said next because I run rapidly to that hospital even if the rain is still pouring. I can't stop thinking what happened to him. When I arrive there I was so wet then I ask the nurse where his room is but she told me that they don't have a patient with that name. I told her to recheck it but she had the same answer. I walk in confusion 'Maybe he was in different hospital but this was the nearest hospital here'. While I'm walking out the mini garden inside the hospital I saw him.

"Junh-" I stop myself when I saw a girl beside him. They were talking to each other happily. I quickly went out the hospital. 'So he forgot it, Pabo! EunAe pabo!! Why are you expecting too much from him?.. But maybe he didn't intended to do that... maybe that girl was his friend and she needed a help from Junho, Ne that's right' I thought to myself but I can't help but to tear up. I was walking alone while the warm tears from eyes were mixing with the rain drops dripping all over me. I have no rights to cry like this because I'm just his friend but I can't do anything but to cry. I feel jealous the time I saw him with that girl and realizing that she forget me because he was with other girl it really hurts me. I didn't notice that I am already walking inside the condominium. I stop in front of Junho's door. "Junho pabo" I said to myself as I kick his door. Then I went inside my condo. I was shivering from the coldness. I prepare a warm bath. After I take a refreshing bath I look to the mirror and smile. It was my way to forget what happened.

"She was just Junho's friend and Junho was just really pabo that he forgot about this day" I said to myself and repeat it until I made myself believe with that. Then I played what he record on my phone "I Lee Junho promise that I won't ever leave Kim EunAe even if he rejects me I will always be here for her"  that made me feel better. 'He won't leave me'

(Next morning)

I heard my doorbell, I was dizzy but I manage to get up and look who it was. It was Junho, my face suddenly enlighted but his with that girl as I saw on the security monitor box. I opened the door as I peek my head out.

"Annyeong!" I said with a big smile.

"Eun, mianhae for not com-" he said but I didn't let him finish.

"That's fine, don't worry" I said with a fake smile.

"Did you wait me there?" he ask worriedly.

"ne I waited up to 15 minutes but when it seems your not going I already left too" I lie, I don't want him to feel sorry for me. I look to the girl who was looking at me with a strange look.

"By the way this is JiEun I brought her to the hospital yesterday that's why I haven't able to come" he explained.

"ah..Annyeong JiEun-ssi, chonun Kim EunAe imnida" I bow.

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you" she said with a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you too" I said, I feel so very cold but I don't let them see me shivering. "Sorry but I'm so sleepy, gotta go to sleep again" I said as JiEun nod.

"Goodnight sleepy head!" Junho said as JiEun hold Junho's hand and they both went in on Junho condo.

I went in my room and cover myself with the thickest bed sheet I had but I am still shivering with cold.

Junho's POV

I went in the office, I think Eun is already here because when I went to her unit no one's answering. Maybe she went right after we talk earlier today. Junsu hyung went inside my office.

"hey! How's your date yesterday?" he ask.

"I am not able to go there and besides it's not a date, that was a punishment" I cleared out.

"huh? Why didn't you go? Didn't you thought that maybe EunAe gonna tell you something important?" he has a point but the way Eun reacted this morning I think it's not that important.

"I think it's not that important" I said. "I didn't intended to forget about that but JiEun arrive yesterdayand I also rush her to the hospital" I explained.

"JiEun?? The girl who left you?" he said in horror.

"Ne" I answered as he gives a disgust look.

"You forgot it because of that girl? You really unbelievable don't tell me you still like that girl after all he did to you" he said. Junsu hying knows what happened to me and JiEun, when she left for other guy. He hated JiEun for that ever since I am dating JiEun-ssi he really told me that he does not like JiEun. But I didn't care about it that time we even had small fights because of JiEun.

"She collapse in front of me, what do you think I should do? Of course I help her because we're friends" I reasoned out.

"For sure she's just acting, we both know that girl is a good actress she even play with you and you just let him do that to yo-" I cut him off.

"Stop saying non sense about her!!" I defended her.

"woah! What's happening here?" Taec said as he enter my office.

"that girl really can make us fight like this" Junsu hyung said.

"It's not because of her it's because of your insane perspective about her" I said.

"So you’re talking about JiEun?" Taec ask. We just both remain silent. "aish, hyung Just let Junho do what he wanted" he said then he turn to me. "Yah! Please tell EunAe-ssi that the rice cake she forgets at the park yesterday is so delicious, I love it so much" he said.

"Huh?" I answer in confusion.

"Didn't she tell you? I met her on the park and she told me that she's waiting for you then I told her that I saw you at the hospital. Right after I told her that, she run even though it's raining heavily and she forgot the delicious rice cake" Taec explained.

"You saw me at the hospital?" taec nodded.

"Ne and you were with JiEun, didn't you sae Eun there?" Taec said.

"Ne I didn't saw her and she even told me that she did not wait for me that long" I said confusely.

"Maybe she saw you there with that girl that's why she didn't bother talking to you that time" Junsu hyung in. Is that possible? I feel bad thinking that it may really happen. Did she really go there? "Why don't you ask her again?" he suggested.

"Araseo" I said as I ask my secretary to call Eun and tell her to come here but my secretary told me that Eun was absent. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. 'Is she mad at me?' I feel something wrong happening that I wanted to look at Eun. I bid goodbye to Junsu hyung and Taec. I went back to Eun's door and I push the doorbell but nobody answers. I try to twist the knob and its open. She always forget to lock her door. I went in and I look around but no sign of her but when I enter her room I saw her there, she was covered with thick bed sheet as she cuddle herself into a ball while she was shivering. Ottokajo?? What happened to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~

As promise a much longer update :DD thanks for all your comments,, SaRaNgHaMnIdA!! Don't forget to leave a comment/suggestion ^^