Chapter **26**

I will never forget

Junho's POV

I wake up around 9am. I look to my phone and saw a voice message from Eun. "morning! Yah don't forget your punishment, 10am at the park I'll wait for you! Annyeong!" she said. '​I wonder what is he gonna tell me?  Is it the words that I'm waiting for?' I felt excited as I thought of it. I stood up and prepare myself. After few minutes I'm ready to leave. When I opened my door I saw Ji Eun, my ex girlfriend. She look so surprise as are eyes met together.  She suddenly hug me tight.

"I miss you oppa!" she said. I pull out from the hug and look at her.

"Long time no see JiEun-ssi How are you?" I smile. It has been long since I last saw her with her boyfriend and that time I really felt sad and angry to myself for letting her to go with that guy but I already move on. I move on since the day I met EunAe. 

"I'm not okay oppa, he left me" she said sadly.  

"Kwenchana?" I ask her. She look at me intently as she shook her head. Then I notice the time, I should go or else I will be late.

"I'm sorry JiEun-ssi I need to go, I have an important things to handle now. Just call or visit me here some other times, okay?" I said as I gave her my contact number.

"Is that so important that you will leave me here?" she ask as she pouted.

"I really need to go, mianhae" I said as start to walk away from her. Then I turn t look to her to say goodbye but I saw her lying on the floor. I run to her side.

"Hey! JiEun wake up!!" I said but she didn't move or even open her eyes. I carry her to my back up to my car. Then I drive fast until we got on the hospital. Nurses surrounded us. They check on JiEun then they told me that theres nothing wrong with her and maybe she collapse because of stress she was suffering. And she just need lots of rest. When I got back to her room I saw her moving.

"Do you feel okay now?" I ask as she look at me and nodded. 

"Oppa.. please stay on my side just for this day" she pleaded. 

"Ne" i answered. "What happened with you and your boyfriend?" I ask.

"He left me" she said as she start to tear up.

"Don't cry.. Don't worry theirs a lot of guys out there" I comforted her. Then when I saw the clock at 2pm already, I remember Eun. I stood up quickly but JiEun-ssi hold my hand tightly.

"Oppa please don't go, I can't be alone now" she said with very pitiful face. I can't leave her here but how about Eun. I should just call her. 

"Ne, I'll just call my friend" I said and walk a little further from her. Then I notice 7missed calls from Eun. When I dialed her number it was out of coverage area. Maybe she already left. I said and seated again on the seat next to Jieun. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Will you forgive Junho for forgetting his date with EunAe? hehe 

Sorry for short update,, I'll make the next chapter longer :DD