Chapter**4

I will never forget

EunAe's POV

I want to force myself not to laugh nor smile but I keep on smiling. Actually there’s nothing funny but I really find the way his mom call him “baby” really cute. For a big guy like him to be called “baby” is rare kekeke XD. He asked me why I am smiling but I answered nothing because it may sound offending. I need to keep it myself.

“No need to call me ma’am it’s so formal, call me auntie instead” his mother said. I can see his mom was totally loving and caring just like my mom, I wish my mom is here.

“Okay ma’am… I mean auntie” I said. Both of them laugh at me, I saw his eye smile again. The time froze, every time I saw him like that, it’s so admirable. We’ve been talking the whole day I feel happy, being with them makes me feel good. Auntie told me a lot about Junho, she said Junho was loving son. “Junho always got into troubles because of protecting some random schoolmate when he saw it being bullied by the bullies in there school” Auntie said proudly. “And it is also the reason why he was a star on their school. But there are times that he’s the one bullying others” Auntie . He looks at me and wave his hand. “Aniyo!! I’m not like that.. Umuni!” he defended himself, I and Auntie just laugh at his reaction. He pout his lips like a baby.

64970_362533380436285_204316992924592_11 

 We burst into laughter seing that cute reaction from him. We been like until Auntie bid her goodbye.

 

“I need to go, Baby take care of her okay?”Auntie said. Take care of me? Is he staying tonight? Did he also stay here the other nights? Questions had been formed in me. Auntie wave her hand and I wave then she left.

“You won’t go home?”- I asked him, I really wanted to know if he will stay here tonight.

“Do you want me to go? I thought that it would be better if there is someone here with you”- he said. I feel relieve because I don’t want to be alone at this hospital cause they say that hospital is full of ghost, that’s creepy I am really afraid of that.

“No, I mean… if you would stay here where would you sleep?”- I asked.

“At the sofa there, just like the other days”- he answered pointing at the sofa near the door. So he stays here every night. This day was amazing I felt happiness surrounding me like before when my parents are still on my side. Auntie and JunHo treat me like a family. I wish that this happiness won’t last but all things has an end. We need to accept that in order to move on but that was the hardest thing to do.

 

JUNHO’S POV

I woke up so early because it’s hard to sleep in this sofa. This is EunAe’s discharge day, I wish to have more days to be with her but I think this is the goodbye part. I don’t know but I always wanted to be with her without any reason. I got up and look at her, she’s still sleeping. She sleeps like a baby, so peaceful and so pretty. I go out to pay for her bills and get the discharge slip when I came back she still asleep. I came near her. I wanted to wake her up but I can’t wake up this pretty girl. I stared at her for few minutes, I felt so relaxed. She slowly opened her eyes and smile, when she notice me looking at her she immediately pull and cover her face with the blanket.

“Sorry, I’m about to wake you up”- I explained. She then slowly removes the blanket to her face.

“You scared me, by the way Good Morning!”- she greeted and smiled at me. I can see her bright smile again, a smile that I really ador.

“Good morning too”- I greeted her back. “I got you discharge slip”-I informed her, she looked at me.

“You pay for my bills??”- She asked.

“Of course, it’s my responsibility. Remember it was my fault?- I reasoned out.

“Okay, thank you so much Junho-ssi”- she replied.

“It would be better if you will call me Junho, alright?”- I said. I want her to call me JunHo like all my friends call me.

“Alright Junho, then call me EunAe instead of Ms. Kim”- she said back with a smile.

 

EunAe’s POV

“Morning Baby! Morning EunAe!”- a familiar voice greeted us it was Auntie.

“Morning Auntie! Are you leaving?”- I asked her as soon as I notice that she had some luggage with her.

“Oh..Yes, I’m going back to Ilsan this day”- she answered I felt sad that moment.

“Mom, EunAe will also discharge today”- JunHo informed her mom.

“Chincha? That’s great, do you mind if we eat together?”- Auntie suggested to us, Junho quickly nodded then look back to me.

“I would love to join you auntie”- I answered happily. I got up the bed slowly because some of the wounds still hurts. Luckily JunHo was on my side he held one of my hand and assist me to walk. We walk out the hospital while JunHo was holding my right hand gently, I felt like I don’t want to release his hand. When we reach out the hospital I saw a man with formal attire walking toward us, she kissed Auntie on her forehead.

“Morning Honey, morning son, and good morning to this cute lady here” he greeted us. So, he’s the father of JunHo. I bowed to him and introduce myself. JunHo and his father were really alike. I envy JunHo of having a happy family like I had before. We went to a restaurant, my mother’s favorite restaurant. We used to here before. “It was one of the best restaurant here in Seoul”- Uncle complimented as we enter a room and sat. Then a waiter came and got our orders.

“EunAe do you feel okay now?”- Uncle asked me. He looks concerned to me, they were all nice to me and because of showing me this concern and affection I always remember my family to them.

“I am fine Uncle”- I answered. He then looked to Auntie and whispers something, Auntie smiled. I wonder what uncle said. After eating we headed back to the car but somebody call my name I looked back.

 

~~~~~~~~

thanks for subscribing my story.. laugh