Chapter**32**

I will never forget

 

EunAe POV

 It’s been a week since the day Woo and Junho encounter each other and since then Junho was busy to his work because of some new big investors. We haven't talk for a while just smiling to each other when we saw each other in the hall ways. I kind a miss him. It was Sunday morning and I was home, It was my day off. I feel bored here. Then I receive a text message from an unknown sender.

 

             Eun meet me at the pool area.

           I have something to tell you. I'll wait you!

                                                                  -Junho

He changes his number?  Why didn't he just come here? Aish.. I change my cloth then went to 5th where the pool area is located. When I arrive there, I didn't saw him instead I saw JiEun near the pool.

"Annyeong!" I greeted her. She looks at me from head to toe, what's her problem?

"You, is it true that Oppa is courting you?" she said.

"huh?" Why is she asking that kind of questions?

"Is Junho oppa courting you?" she repeat her question. I just nod at her. "He just do that cause he pity you"

"Bwo?" What is this girl saying, Junho pity me?

"You heard what I say right? He just pity you so, back off!" she's threatening me.

"Sorry but I don't get your intentions, if he just pity me then I think it’s none of your business" I said calmly.

"He's mine!!! And only mine!! Heard me! I don't care if you like him but his mine So BACK OFF!!!" she shouted angrily.

"I think we better talk about this some other time" I turn around. I am not doing this because I am afraid but because I don't want to have fight like this.

"I'm not done yet talking here!" she said but I didn't look back. Until I felt someone drag my hair.

"apa! (It hurts)" I shouted then I turn around then receive a slap from JiEun. I hold my cheek to where she slaps me. I can't understand her.

"Stop following him, araseo?!!" she shouted.

"Following?? I'm not following him! Maybe you're the one who follows him" I started to lose my patience.

"Bwo!!! FYI I had him first!" she was burning mad. I just didn't reply. I really won't want to had fight with her. "Why don't you answer?!" she push me then was about to slap me again but I step back.

"Stop! I don't wanna fight" I calm myself. Fight won't do any good thing. But she didn't listen to me she push me until I feel that I'm on the edge of the pool and if I step back I will fall to the water. When she was to slap me again, I push her because I can't step back. Then she suddenly fell on the floor but it was just a light push that won't make her fell unless she's so weak. I was to help her stand but I heard a familiar voice.

"JIEUN!!!" I saw Junho running to help JiEun up.

"OPPA!" JiEun hug Junho.  Junho look at me mad and confuse.

"Why did you push her?" He was serious.

"I did not intend that, it’s just I'm on the edg-" he turn and ask JiEun and didn't let me finish.

"What happened?" he asks worriedly as JiEun was crying. Why is she CRYING?? Did I really push her hard?

"I don't know oppa.. I was just standing here.. Then she appeared... she look so angry to me.. then she told me to.." she said between her sobs.

"Told you what?" Junho ask.

"She told me to.. to stay away from you... then when I refuse her she push me hard to the floor" she said still crying. OMO! I didn't do that!!

"Yah! Tell the truth! I didn't told you that" I defended myself. Then JiEun look at Junho still crying.

"It’s okay oppa if you..won't believe me I know..you will believe her" she said as Junho shook his head and look at me.

"Why did you that?" he ask angrily. This is the first time I saw him this angry. He turns to look back at JiEun. "You better go back home okay? I'll send you home wait me at the lobby" JiEun nodded. Then she left. Junho turn and look at me again. "Why did you do that?" he repeated his question. He glare at me, he is so scary.

"I didn't do that! She was the one who started to talk to me angrily and she even slap me-" I was cut off.

"I saw what you did! And didn't you see how you scared her? I want to believe you but I can't from what I saw it just clearly tell me who says the truth" he said with disappointed tone.

"You didn't saw everything happened here and I really didn't do that, you know me right?  I won't do that" is it really hard to believe in me?

"On what I saw, I can say that I don't completely know you" he said. I thought that he knew me that he can believe me but I was wrong.

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask him. I didn't think that with all the people I known his the one who won't believe me.

"I wanted but could you see how JiEun cried? Why would she cry if you didn't do that?" I don't know why I need to prove to him myself.

"I don't know, Junho-ssi please believe me I really can't do that" he stared at me coldly.

"You shouldn't hurt her" he really can't believe me, with all the people why can't he see the truth. Isn't he trust me?

"Don't you trust me? I told you I didn't do that" now I feel how hard when someone close to your heart that can't believe you, it hurts! :'(

"You don't need to lie Eun, I know her well enough to tell myself that she's not lying. Why are doing this to her? Did she done something wrong to you? Or you’re just being selfish? Maybe this is the reason why you don't have lot of friends because you want to own them. Eun you shouldn't done that because you might lose people around because of that. Sorry but I need to go now JiEun is waiting for me" he left. I couldn't stop my tears from falling.

Is that what he thinks of me? A liar? A selfish person? I know I'm not perfect but I'm not selfish and liar. Why did he change? Where is the Junho I know? The Junho who was there to support and believe me. Since JiEun arrive he change, now I don't know him. How could he leave me here alone? Am I really selfish? Selfish, that I want to own the friends I have?  Is he really the Junho I know? The guy who promises that won't leave me behind. But why did he change? The words he said to me made my heart broke in tiny pieces. I trusted him because I know he won't hurt me and that his different from others but his not. Why do I expect him to believe me more than her ex-girlfriend? 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Update ^___^ hope you enjoy reading,,.. don't forget to leave a comment ♥♥♥