Chapter**7

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

I woke up as I smell the sweet aroma of cinnamon. I look around and panic when I don’t recognize where am I. I stood up quickly and try to remember what had happened. ‘I slept at his car’ that was the last thing I remember. I stood up and look around. ‘Where am I’ I ask myself. I slowly recall what happened yesterday. I am so lucky to become his friend. When I was about to leave he came. It was like my heartbeat was on a race; it beats 4x faster than usual. I was confused but on the other side I was jumping for joy for seeing him again. I feel like I wanted to hug him tight but that would be awkward. I acted naturally. The sadness vanishes the moment I saw him. I really don’t know why I feel this way.

I snap out my thoughts when somebody opens the door. “You’re awake! Good morning!” it was Junho. I am so glad to see his warm smile.

“Good morning!” I greeted back. “Where are we?” I asked him looking from left to right.

“We’re here in my condo. You fell asleep so I just carry you here” Junho explained. He carried me??!! I don’t know what to feel. I’m glad that he didn’t just leave me there but also alarmed. Am I heavy?? “By the way the breakfast is ready. You better wash up and eat before meeting the owner of the condo I’m referring to you” he added.

“Okay, Thank you” I bowed to him again.

“Yah! We’re friends right? No need to be formal” I just nodded. “If you need something just tell me” he smile and left the room.

I look around, surprisingly he’s room is organize. I thought before that boys were messy in terms of their rooms but Junho was different. I saw my bags near the bed. I opened it and took some things and proceeded on the bathroom.

After I took a quick bath, I stare at myself in the mirror while combing my hair. I unknowingly smile as I thought of having a friend again. ‘Will he leave me like the others’ my smile faded as the question formed on my mind. ‘I should not depend on him nor give him trust, he might leave as well’ I’m afraid to be left again. That’s why I kept distance with the others so when the time comes that they would leave, it won’t hurt me.

I went out the room as the smell of sweet cinnamon lingers on my nose. I followed the smell until I reach the dining area. I saw 2 cups of cinnamon tea together with 2 plates of newly baked lasagna and pieces of toasted bread. All my attention went to the food. I was mesmerized by the delicious yummy foods serve on the table.

Lasagna-pix-only.jpg 

Suddenly a guy appeared in front of me. It was Junho wearing an apron, he’s cute with it and it means he’s the one who cook this yummy food. I didn’t expect that he can cook.

 

“Morning! You cook this?” I asked with amaze voice. He smile and nodded then he takes off the apron and sit with me on the dining table.

“I am not a good cook so don’t expect too much” he said with a weird smile.

“I think it’s delicious, could I taste it?” I look at him as he gave me a soft smile.

“Of course that’s for my new friend” I feel grateful as I heard the word friend but I’m not sure if I can be a friend to him. Actually I wanted to make distance between him but every time I saw him that though will just vanish. I can’t avoid him or act like I do not care about him like I always do to others. I don’t understand why I feel this way. Every moment that he’s with me I feel safe, happy and complete. What’s wrong with me??

“Hey! Won’t you eat?” he asked that made me wake from my deep thoughts.

“Aniyo” I said and taste the creamy food. “Wow! It’s really delicious!” the lasagna taste amazing. It’s creamy and tasteful >.<  I’d taste this same perfect lasagna before I can’t just remember where.

“Really?” he asked and tastes it too.

“You cook so well!” I complemented him, he just laughs at me. “Why?” I asked.

“I’m not the one who cooks this” he made a peace sign while laughing softly.

“Huh? But-” before I finish he cuts my word.

“It’s your friend Jam who cooks this” he stated happily as he ate the food.

“How? Is she here?” I look around the house thinking that maybe Jam was there.

“She’s not here. I went out couple of hours before you wake up. On my way I saw your friends Jam and Channie. Their car had some problems then I help them. After that they invited me to breakfast but I refuse and told them about you then Jam told me to bring this Lasagna she prepared. She told me that you’ll like this and she ask me to tell you to don’t forget to visit them” he explained. Now I know why the food tastes familiar. Jam was really kind and the best cook :D I feel guilty now for not trusting them, I’m just afraid that they leave me as well.

“I thought you’re the one who cook” I said. “Maybe you’re worst in cooking” I added.

“I’m not worst in cooking! It’s just…. Bla bla bla …” I can’t understand he’s reasoning because I was eating this cheesy lasagna, I miss this so much!!! Jam was really amazing maybe this is why Channie fell in love with her.

“Finish!! “ I said as I put the last spoon of lasagna on my mouth. “It’s delicious!!”. I stared at Junho who is eating, he then look at me. I look away then I heard him laughing again his eyes were disappearing again.

“Why?” I ask but he still laughs. “Yah! What’s wrong?” he then took out his handkerchief and wipes my left cheek.

“You eat so dirty!” he still laughs at me. I push away his hand and give him a teasing stare.

“Look at this cleanest guy” I reach out my hand to his chin and wipe some left sauce. We both begin to chuckle.

“I’ll clean up!” I stood up and collect the plates.

“No you’re my visitor” he disagrees and tries to steal the plates I’m holding.

“Anio! No, you’re the one who prepared the food so I should at least clean this up” I said and pull the plates out of his hand.

“Alright” he said sounding defeated. “But I’ll help” he added. I start to wash the dishes while he cleans the table.

“Finish?” he asks as I place the last plate on the cabinet.

“Yap!” I said and smile.

“The owner of the condo is coming-” he was cut by a doorbell. “Told you” he said and he went to door. I heard him talking and walking through the living room. Then Junho appeared in front of me and sign me to come. I headed to the living room to see a familiar guy sitting on the couch.

“Annyeong! I greeted and he looks at me.

“EUN??!!” he blurted.

“NICKHUN???!!” I shouted in shock.surprise

 

~~~~~~~