Chapter**29**

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

"Annyeong!" I greeted JiEun.

"Is Junho here?" I nod. Then she enters my unit without asking me if she could.

"JiEun-ssi??" I heard Junho that was surprise by the appearance of JiEun. I close the door and went to the dining area.

"What is this?" ask JiEun looking at the candlelight dinner set up. "Wow you're really sweet Junho to serve a girl like this. I remember when were still together, you also did this, but a little more sweet than this one" Omo she was the girl that Junho told me, his ex-girlfriend.

"JiEunie, why are you here?" ask Junho ignoring all she said.

"Oppa, I want to talk to you" she said.

"You can tell it to me later on, it’s already late you should go home" Junho said.

"But I need to talk to you right now" JiEun glance at me. "Is it okay?" she asks.

I nod. "Go on, I'll just go out for a while" I started to walk.

"EunAe! Don't go were not done eating yet" Junho said.

"Oh that's okay, I will just buy some drinks down stairs" I said and I grab my coat and walk out fast before Junho could say anything more.

Aish.. Why do I allow them to talk to my unit when Junho's condo unit is just a next door to mine? I went down stairs and buy some chocolate drink. I love Chocolate maybe this will help to remove this feeling of anger? I don't know what they call this feeling that I'm experiencing right now. I feel angry towards myself for allowing them both to talk. Aigoo... When I enter the elevator, I saw my cousin WooYoungie with JooYeon unnie.

"Annyeong!!" I greeted them.

"Annyeong!" they said and unison. I laugh as they both laugh too.

"How's your confession Eun?" Woo ask.

"Confession?" they both look at me with a smile. "He had an emergency so he forget about yesterday" I explained.

"Bwo??" they said in unison again.

"How could he do that??" Woo ask angrily. I saw JooYeon unnie holds the hand of Woo tightly as he calm down.

"I think it has to be that important that he forgets it" Unnie said. "We thought that you are together now, actually we went to congratulate both of you" she said then elevator opened.

"Thanks unnie" I said as we all walk to hall way. Then I saw JiEun and Junho going out my unit.

"That's Junho right?" unnie ask as I nod. "Junho-ssi!!" she called him. They both look at us.

"JiEun?" said Woo. JiEun look surprise to see Woo.

"You know her WooYoungie?" I ask him as he stared at JiEun. Then he nods. I look at JiEun who was looking at Junho. Then she whisper something to him as she was about to shed tears. Then Junho grab the collar of Woo and was about to punch him but I run quickly between them. "Yah! What are you doing??" I shouted to Junho who looks angry. Then JiEun went to his side.

"Why don't you ask your cousin about cheating on JiEunie?" he said.

"Bwo?" I turn and meet the eyes of Woo. "Is that true?" he look at Junho.

"Is that what she told you? I didn't cheat on her" Woo said and look at JiEun. "You better leave that girl before you'll be one of her victim" he said then Junho push me away between them and punch Woo hardly. They both exchange strong punches, both of us JooYeon unnie stop them.

"Yah! What's going on? We don't understand you?" JooYeon unnie ask.

"Tell me Eun, is the reason why that guy forgets you yesterday is because of that girl?" Woo ask angrily.

"After you cheat on her! You're the one who's angry now!" Junho said.

"Oppa, I'm really fine" JiEun said innocently while her tears begun to flow.

"What a good actress you are? Why don't you tell him what had happened?" Woo said to JiEun. I really don't understand them.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Junho said.

"Yah!!!! Could anyone of you tell me what's happening here??!" I shouted. I really got irretated this time, I'm so khunfuse (confuse, i mean ahehe XD) then JiEun run away. Junho quickly follow her, I just stand there watching him follow JiEun. I don't know but I felt like my heart beat slowly and slowly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeepee..,, update!! sorry if i keep all of you waiting.. Mianhae! ^^ sorry for wrong spelling/grammar >.< please don't forget leave a comment ♦-♦ :D