Chapter**11

I will never forget

 

Junho’s POV
“Let’s start the celebration!!” I shouted as all the visitors were present.

All the girls were happily chatting with each other while we guys were preparing the food. Time to time I glance to EunAe to see if she was enjoying. And I can see that her eyes were sparkling with happiness. I didn’t expect to see her so happy like this. I smile to myself because my plan to make her happy was working, seeing her happy makes me happy too. After we prepared the food, we serve it. Khun hyung sat next to Mau, Chan sat between Jam and JooYeon and I sat next to Eun.

“Thanks for the food!!” Eun said as she grabs her food. Everyone was looking at Eun because of the way she eats. We all laugh in disbelief but she didn’t even notice us.

“She never change” Khun hyung said.

“Do you mean she eats like this even before?” I ask him.

“Yeah! She eats like a beggar” we all laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” she ask as we saw her food was finish.

“Nothing..” I said and we laugh again.

“Laughing without a reason? Crazy!!” she said and drinks a glass of water.

“Don’t you have some banana?” Chan ask looking at the table trying to find some banana.

“None, why?” Eun answer, Chan made a sad face.

“I bring some” Jam said and handed a banana to Chan.

“Thank you Babe!! I love banana!!” Chan said as he bite the banana.

“Do you always bring banana for Chan” JooYeon ask in ‘can’t be believed’ tone.

“Yap! He like it so much and he will be sad if he won’t eat some” Jam explains that gains laughter from everyone. I thought that Eun was the weirdest person I know but I think Chan was the one.

“Maybe that’s the reason why all appetizers on your restaurant has banana like Sweet Banana Bruschetta 

sweet-banana-bruschetta-38334-ss.jpg

And my favorite of them all was the Bananas Foster Crepes with Salted Caramel Sauce” EunAe said imagining the delicious appetizers.Bananas-foster.jpg

 

 

“You have a restaurant?” Mau ask looking to the couple.

“Ne, next time we’ll eat together there okay?” Jam invited.

“We’ll love to” JooYeon answer as all nodded.

“All the foods there were delicious!!” Eun said as she clap her hands.

“Do you handle events?” Khun ask curiously as Jam nodded. “Honey we still haven’t pick a restaurant for our wedding reception. What do you think if we check out there restaurant?” khun ask.

“Great idea honey!” Mau said as she embraces Hyung. “Is it alright with you guys?” Mau ask to the couple.

“Of course!” Jam response happily.

“You’re getting married?” Chan ask as he finishes eating the banana.

“Ne, by the way you’re all invited” Khun Hyung said.

“Let’s have cheers for this sweet couple” I said and pour some champagne to the glasses.

“For the couple” Eun said as she raise her glass of champagne. We all happily drink the glass of champagne. Then a phone rang, it was the phone of JooYeon.

“Excuse me” she said as she bow and went a little further from us.

“Maybe that’s her boyfriend” Mau said. I didn’t know that JooYeon has a boyfriend.

“Oh, she has a boyfriend?” Eun ask curiously.

“Ne, I saw her boyfriend before and he’s cute” Mau said. Then I saw Khun hyung glare at Mau. “But of course my fiancé is cuter than him” Mau added and Khun smile.

Mau and Khun were happily chatting about their wedding while Jam and Chan were talking about different foods that they want to offer to their restaurant then JooYeon was talking to his boyfriend on her phone.

“Look at them, they all in love” Eun said looking to everyone.

“Ne, aren’t they so sweet?” I commented.

“Yap, So so so sweet” Eun start to shiver. “Goosebumps!!” she shouted and everyone glance on her. She just wave her hand “Nothing..” she said. “I really don’t like seeing lovers like this, it just makes me have Goosebumps” she explained to me.

“What’s wrong with that? You’re just jealous” I told her.

“Bwo?! I’m not jealous” she defended herself. “Maybe you!” she added.

“Anio!!” I defended back. “Don’t reverse the truth” I tease.

“Truth? What truth?” she fought back.

“Couple fight?” I heard JooYeon said as she goes back to her seat. All of them were looking at us crazily.

“What? Anio, we’re not a couple!” Eun said.

“But you look like a cute couple” JooYeon happily said. Eun pretended to vomit.

“Hehehe.. Stop making joke JooYeon-shi” I said. “We’re not a couple” I added and Eun nodded. “Even if she was the concert princess” I said that made Eun glare at me angrily.

“Oh I bet they’ll become a couple” Chan said as Jam nodded.

“Take care of my little sis” Khun hyung said.

“Stop we’re not a couple” Eun said.

“Okay, okay.. It’s getting late we need to go” Khun said. One by one they left.

“Annyeong Concert princess” I said and left before we start to fight again. I wonder what would happen tomorrow. 

 

~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry for late update..  :DD hope you like this chapter