Chapter**31**

I will never forget

 

Note:
Don't get mad at me by putting JiEun as the antagonist of this story,,
remember this story is FICTIONAL ^^ 
besides I am also a fan of JiEun in real 
life ^___^ V

*****************

 

 

 EunAe POV

 I didn't sleep well this night I keep on thinking about what happened. Is JiEun really like that? But if she's not, why would Woo get from lying to me? Should I say this to Junho? What if she doesn't believe me? Aish.. Why everything does go this complicated? Aigoo.. This day went so long..oh I mean yesterday, i look to the wall clock and it's already 6:30am in the morning. I close my eyes and tried to sleep but I can't. I went to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. When I was about to walk back to my room, I heard the doorbell. I look who it was. Junho? Why is he here this late? I opened the door.

"Did I wake you up?" I shook my head.

"Ani! Come in" I opened the door wider and let him in. We both sit on the couch. "Do you want something to drink?" he didn't answer. "Coffee?" he nods. Weird! Why is he acting so weird? I got up and went to the kitchen and went back with 2 cups of coffee. I handed to him one of the coffee then I sit again. I waited for him to talk but he didn't, he just drinks the coffee. "Mm.. Is there something wrong?" I said breaking the silence.

"mm.. Aniyo" Huh? He’s really weird; did he just go here to have coffee???

"So what brings you here?" If he won't answer me seriously I will kick him out. He look at me seriously.

"Mianhae.." he said. "I didn't mean to hurt your cousin, I just don't want the way he act in front of JiEun" then he smile.

"You don't need to say sorry to me, I understand" Do I really understand? >.< "but could I ask you something?" he nods. "Be honest okay?!"

"Ne" he answered.

"How did you know JiEun? Is she really your friend?" I am really curious, how did they know each other. Because he look so concern to her and I feel something with both of them but I can't figure it out.

"mmm.."  He pause then he take a gulp of coffee. "JiEun is my ex-girlfriend, she's the one I told you before" WHAT?? His ex-GIRLFRIEND?? I drink my coffee straight. "Were just friends now and I conforted her because your cousin made a big impact to her after they broke up" he explained.

"Impact?? But she's the one who broke-up with Wooyoungie" how could she said that to Junho after what she did with Woo.

"Is that what your cousin told you? I didn't think that he will change the happenings between them" Change? So Junho thinks that Wooyoungie is lying!? But Woo won't do that. I trust him. "You know what he did to JiEun? He broke up with her and denied her in front of the others" wait!! She's the one who did that to my cousin. "How could he do that to a girl that has been loyal to him?" I could feel how angry he was to Woo.

"I know my cousin and I know and believe that he can't do that" I defended Woo.

"You don't know him that well Eun, maybe that d@mn guy-" I didn't let him finished.

"My cousin is not like that!" Did he forget that I was Woo's cousin for him to say things like that about Woo.

"He is Eun! He doesn’t have nerves to protect and care for a girl. His stupid heartless guy" I cut him again.

"ANI!! His not what you think! I know him Junho-ssi, I can say what he can and he can't do! And I know that what JiEun told you is completely a lie" Junho look at me. "I know I'm not in the position to judge her but you judge my cousin without knowing his side" he looks away.

"I should have known that you will protect your d@mn cousin, I should not come here in the first place" he said calmly but I know his mad because of protecting Woo.

"I'm not protecting Woo, I am just saying what I know and please don't call him d@mn cause his not" I said more calmly.

"Look Eun, I don't know what your d@mn cousin told you but I know JiEun. She won't lie to me. Why can't you believe her she's also a girl like you, you should be the one who must understand her more. Don't you know how hard for her to move on?" I know I'm being unfair if I will judge her without knowing her side, but knowing Woo I know that he really doesn’t lie.

"Fine, I'll understand her but please stop judging Woo. You don't know him that well to tell if his damn and heartless guy because he's not what you think, okay?" I sigh.

"Araseo, but making a girl cry is a cruel thing to do. Eun don't believe him too much because his not worth it" he started again.

"I'm tired okay! Please stop saying things like that about Woo, don't judge him base on what you just heard. I don't want to argue with you" Why can't he just listen to me.

"Argue? I'm not arguing with you, I just explained what I thought about that d@mn guy" he said.

"Fine, so please stop saying bad things about my cousin araseo?!" I said irritated. I see him nod maybe he could now feel that I'm irritated to him. DING DONG!!!

I look who it was, JiEun-ssi. I opened the door as she immediately went in and pass me??! Aish! Could anyone tell her that I'm the one who lives here. I saw her hug Junho tightly.

"Oppa! Mianhae, if I just know that your friend is Woo's cousin. I should not told you to avoid that kind of incident" JiEun cried.

"That's okay! I'm your friend remember? I'll protect you from him" Wow is Woo that dangerous. JiEun turn around and smirk at me. Huh? What was that for? Aigoo..

"Unnie, you don't need to be mad at Oppa. It's all my fault" she said innocently. This girl is different; I don't know if she's saying the truth? I just nod to her.

"It's not your fault JiEunie, that heartless guy should know how the proper way of taking care a girl" Is he that mad to Woo? To tell that kind of words in front of me. JiEun nod.

"Don't call him like that oppa!" JiEun said.

"He deserves it!" I think they should talk like that if I am not here, right?

Out of the blue JooYeon unnie and Wooyoungie appeared. I saw Junho and JiEun surprise. I can see another PROBLEM here.

"Unnie! Woo!" I said. I saw Woo looking at me confusedly.

"We went in, when we saw the door opened" >.< I should not forget to lock the door next time.

"ah.. Hehe I forgot to lock it!" I said awkwardly.

"Aigoo! What if a kidnapper went in? You should not forget! Araseo!?" Woo said.

"Ne!" I answered.

"Right!" Junho said everyone look at him. Oh please don't start a fight!!! "Don't let a d@mn, heartless guy went in here" He should just keep quiet.

"Bwo??" Woo ask irritated. "So that was JiEun told you? You know I don't want to degrade her to you but don't trust that girl she will just use you" Junho went near Woo but before he could punch or act something wrong I went between them.

"How could you say that kind of things about her? I let her go the moment she told me that she fell for other guy then I'll just see her here crying because you left her!!" Junho said angrily.

"Left?? I didn't left her she's the one who left me with other richer guy" Woo said but he stop when JooYeon unnie hold his arm and shook her head. "ne" I heard him whisper to JooYeon unnie. "I'm not here to argue, I went here to tell something to Eun" then he look at me. "Umuni wants to see you, she told me to bring you there"

"but I have work" I reasoned out.

"Work?? You're working?" he ask. I forgot to tell them that I'm working. I nod. "Is your allowance not enough?? You should had told me"

"Ani! I just want to work" life would be boring if I won't work, right? "besides I have a lot of vacant time"

"Araseo, I'll just pick you out for dinner okay? Umuni is really excited to see you, she miss you so much" Woo said.

"Ok" still awkward. >.< Woo and JooYeon unnie bid their goodbyes then left only 3 of us again.

"Gwenchanayo?" I heard Junho ask to JiEun as she slowly nods. "You better go home and rest, I'll send you home alright?" he said to JiEun.

"Ne" JiEun smile.

"We'll go first Eun, let just see on the office" Junho said. Then they both went out.

 

~~~~~~~~~

^^ thanks for reading :DD don't forget to leave a comment ^^