Chapter**1

I will never forget

 

EUN AE'S POV

 

As usual I’m running late but i can't be late now, i have a presentation and if i lose this project they would fire me out. This is a big project and I work hard on it. I prepared for a month just for this presentation.  I run to the bus station just to see the bus moving. I can't wait for the next bus, so i decided to take a taxi. It was comfortably fast until a heavy traffic faced us on the road. Aish! Why now?? Eotteoke?? I pay then got out the taxi. I think I’m 50miles away from my work place. I run as fast as i could, 5mins more and the guests would probably go. I run on the crowded side walk of Seoul. I suddenly stop when I saw the red light on; I waited for the go sign when I notice a cute little girl at the opposite road. She plays with her doll, I remember myself to her when I was a kid. She was about to cross the road but i started to run after her and push her back. It's just on time before an over speeding car pass us by as we landed on the ground.

“Min-yah!!!!”- a lady run beside the little girl.

“Unnie!!”-the little girl cried out.

“Are you okay?”- The lady asked worriedly. Then i remember my presentation, i need to go. I got up and run, I forgot to bid goodbye to the lady and the little girl. But I still run, run like a wind until i got to the company. Gosh! It’s been 20 mins already, what should I do? I am dead, they will surely fire me. Just in time my boss came in. I started to feel nervous.

“You’re here! How could you be late and make the visitors wait for nothing!! Great! Now we’ve just loss a big contract! Go, get your things and start to find a new job!”- my boss said angrily. I understand him, when I was working on this project he always ask me the progress of this project and now it all went down because I didn’t woke up early. I am so stupid.

“Sir, I am really sorry but there’s an acci-“- I tried to explain but he didn’t listen. He gives me a glare and storm out of the hall and leaves me alone. I sat on the cold floor, and started to tear up. How could I be such a stupid girl? This is my punishment for being so stupid. I sat there for about an hour then I stand up, wipe my tears and force a smile. Fighting!!!!  

 LEE JUNHO’S POV

 

I was driving when my phone ring. It was my mom, I answered it.

“Hello mom!”- I begin. My mom always calls me every morning to check if I am alright or if I need something. She’s been always caring especially when I live out to Seoul.

“Morning baby! How’s your new car?”- my mom used to call me baby. I told her to stop calling me like that but she didn’t listen to me.  They gave me a new car; actually it was my 3rd car. My two cars were left at Ilsan, my hometown. I wanted to bring one of my cars here but my parents told me that it will be better if they will just buy me a new one.

“Its nice mom, please tell dad that he really choose a good one”- I smiled remembering how my mom and dad argue about buying my first car. My mom wanted the stylish one and my dad pointed one and told me that it has a better engine than my mom’s choice. In the end my mom wins, I enjoyed that car but not long enough the car started to have problems in terms of its engine. That time my father bought me a new car for my birthday. It was really good than the other one, that was my second car.

“We’re glad you like it, by the way this is your first day to office, right baby?”- my mom said.

“Yes mom, I am on my way to the office now”- then I bid goodbye to my mom and hang up. I put down my phone and take a look back to the road. I got shocked when I saw a girl that was passing the road. I turn to side and hit BOOM!!!!