Chapter**30**

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

I invited JooYeon unnie and Woo to come inside my unit after what happened and give them some refreshing tea.

"Is that her?" JooYeon unnie ask and Woo gave him a nod as an answer. "Now I know" I saw her mood became gloomy.

"Would you like to tell to me what's going on? I'm confused here! What's with JiEun-ssi?" they both exchange glances and look at me.

"Remember the girl I brought on the burial day? (Eun's parents burial)" Woo started.

"Girl?" I couldn't remember what Wooyoungie is talking about maybe I was so sad that time to remember everything that happened way back before.

"I introduce her as my girlfriend" GIRLFRIEND?? Omo! Is this really true? I saw JooYeon unnie place her hand on Woo's shoulder, then he continue on. "But we broke up when.. I found out that she cheats on me, I saw her with other guy"

"Don't you think that maybe it was just her friend?" Wooyoungie look at me straight to my eyes and sigh.

"I could say that if I didn't saw them.. Kissing" he look at JooYeon unnie and give a weak smile. This is the first time I saw Wooyoungie this serious and I know that it really hurts. "When I saw that, I went to them and punch the guy but to my surprise it was our biggest competitor" he took a sip on the tea and continue. "I punch that guy but JiEun hold me back, then I told the guy to stay away from her, thinking that maybe he was threatening JiEun just to be with him. But I was wrong.. The guy ask JiEun if I was her boyfriend but she told in front of all the people there that.. She doesn't know me" I could feel how angry Wooyoungie was. "After that I went out that restaurant with the biggest embarrassment I had, after that I tried to confront her and ask her why did she do that but she was avoiding me. When I saw her walking alone, that was the time I ask her, at first she was just staring at me. I repeated my questions angrily and then she that who am I to ask her that. I couldn’t see anything wrong why she’s acting that way. Then I ask him why I didn’t let her go until she answers. ‘I don’t need you anymore! He’s richer that you’ that’s what she said then left. I couldn’t believe on what she said that’s why I ask somebody to research about her then I found out that she had been in many relationship with the heir of different companies. That was the time I had to believe the she just use every guy that was there for her, and you know what she did? She exposes some secret plans of our company to our competitor. And that what really made me angry because we lost a lot because of her” Is that really true??  With her innocent look, I really can’t believe that.

“I know that she look so innocent but you should not trust her that much” Woo said. Wow his good in reading what on my mind. I slowly nod.

“I know, you won’t lie” I know Woo well enough that I really believe him because his the most honest guy on earth. Well, I can’t say the most honest guy on earth maybe the most honest guy I know. ^^

“Jagiya, it’s now late you should go home” JooYeon unnie said sweetly.

“Araseo jagiya!” Woo smile happily and stood up holding the hands of JooYeon unnie. “Mind if you accompany me downstairs?” He ask to unnie as she nod.

“Of course Jagiya! I love to” she answered.

“Aish! Goosebumps! So cheesy huh? Don’t you two forget that you were still on my unit” I said as they both laugh.

“Araseoyo!” Woo said then they both went out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update! >.< I am really so busy!! Mianhae,,