Chapter**6

I will never forget

 

 

Junho’s POV

After I drop her by, I felt lonely. I got back home and stated to wonder on what she’s doing. Does her wound hurt? Did she drink her medicine? Is she okay? Did she eat dinner? I should have brought her to a restaurant before I drive her home? All I think is her I didn’t even notice that I wasted hours just thinking of her. I miss her soft smile, her bright hazel eyes, and her long smooth hair. Why do I feel like this?  It’s been years since I felt this same strange feeling. I suddenly remember Jieun the girl I love. She had gone to US to study, she promise me that she’ll comeback. I waited for her but after year news was spread that she was engage with someone. At first I didn’t believe but she came back with a guy and admitted to me the truth. I can’t do anything rather than to believe and stop deceiving myself. It hurts like hell every time I remember it feel like hundreds of thorns were stock on my heart. I still believe that she’ll come back to me. I shook my head and mentally saying to myself to stop thinking about her. I stand up and go to the kitchen to find something for dinner. I opened the refrigerator and saw a lot of uncooked foods. I’m not in the mood to cook for myself. I decided to buy outside. I drive to the nearest fast food chain to buy for take-out. I ordered for two and headed to EunAe’s condo unit. I was about to walk out my car when I remember that I didn’t know the number of her unit. I grab my phone and dial her number but before I could press the green button I saw her. I smile happily, actually it’s not that I don’t wasn’t to cook I just want to find reason to step out and meet her once again. My thoughts flew away the first time I saw her actually second being counted the accident day. It was my discharge day at the hospital and I decided to look after the girl I bump. I opened the door to her room and stared at the sleeping figure near the window. I felt pity for her I didn’t want it to happen but somehow I felt guilty of hurting an innocent girl. I came near her she was full of wounds. Her face was cover with her hair, I brush them away from her face. I got stunned to her glorious looks even if she had some bruise in her face I can still see how beautiful she was. That day I got home, wash up and I go back to the hospital. I want to be on her side when she woke up.

I came back to my senses and notice that EunAe was holding luggage it seems that she would go somewhere.

 

 I immediately walk to her. “EunAe!” I shouted, she turn back. I saw her wiping her tears away ‘why did she cry?’  a question formed in my mind.

“J…Junho??” she was surprise seeing me. Her eyes were like asking why I am there.

“Kwenchana? What happened? Why did you cry?” I voice out my questions.

“Kwenchana.. I am okay” she said and fake a smile. “Why are you here?” she asked diverting the topic.

“I buy foods for dinner and I think you haven’t eaten yet that’s why I bring some for you, are going somewhere?” I look at her luggage bags. She looks down and like she doesn’t know what to answer.

“mmm… the truth is I don’t know where to go. I got kick-out because I forgot to pay” she said honestly. Maybe that’s why she’s crying, aish.. How could they make this pretty girl cry? “I need to go, I have to find a place to sleep” she added and was about to walk but I hold her wrist. She turns back. “Wea?” she asked.

“It will be hard to find a place this late. I’ll help you” I didn’t wait for her answer I grab her bag and put it on my car. She then follows. I opened the car door for her.

 

“Are you sure you’ll help me?” she ask politely.

“Of course, it’s dangerous for a girl to walk alone this late. Let me just help you” I smile and signal her to come in the car. She bowed at me and enters the car I also enter the car.

 “Thank you so much Junho! I awe you a lot” she smiles happily. I miss that smile even though it’s just hours since I last saw that.

“You’re welcome!” I said. We started to find a place for her but it’s so hard because it was late plus she doesn’t want to stay at hotel because according to her it was expensive. She wanted to stay in motel but I didn’t allow her because it’s unsafe there.

“I am really fine to stay here. It will be just this night” she reasoned out.

“No, look its unsafe there let’s just find other place” I fight back and started to run the car. Every time we stop to a motel we argue if it’s safe or not and I simply don’t let her go inside there. And when were in front of a hotel we fought about the price I offered to pay for it but she’ll refuse. It’s now 11:00pm and still we can’t decide. Then I remember the unit next to mine it was for rent.

“I think I know a place now” I happily declare. It’s good place and if she live there I can see her more often.

“Chincha? Where?” she ask curiously.

“The unit next to mine, it’s for rent. A little smaller than mine but it was affordable and nice” I explained. She then thinks deeply. “I assure you that you’ll like it” I added. I want her to take that because in that way we can be closer to each other.

“Okay! Let’s go” she agree. I love to be her new neighbor. While driving I heard her stomach starving. She looks at me shyly.

“hehe.. I forgot that we didn’t eat yet” I park the car and gave her the food I ordered earlier. “Let’s eat first, you must be hungry, sorry” I apologize sincerely.

“Oh, thank you.. Sorry for what? You didn’t do anything wrong. In fact you’ve been helping me too much. Sorry for disturbing you” she bow to me again.

“Stop being formal to me. Let’s be friends, friends that help each other in time of needs” I smile to her and offer my hand for hand shake. She accepted it and shakes my hand. Her hand was so smooth like a hand of a princess but she pull back quickly. She started to eat, like before she eats like she didn’t eat for a long period of time. This is her cutest side for me. She doesn’t even notice me staring at her. Suddenly she stops chewing and look at me.

“Why? Why aren’t you eating? She asks innocently. I saw her plate already empty.

“Do you want more?” I ignore her question and offer her my food. She smile brightly and nodded then she grab my food and start eating again. It’s amazing to see a pretty girl eating like this.

“Thank you!” she smile and put her hand on her stomach.

“You’re welcome!” we headed to my condominium. “We’re here!” said and look at her, she was sleeping. I stared at her for a few minutes and I decided not to wake her up. I carefully carry her on my hands. I manage to get in the elevator without waking her up. Despite of her healthy appetite she was not as heavy as I expected. I headed out the elevator and walk slowly. When I reach my door, I struggle on putting the password in the small security lock but I successfully done it without putting her down. I manage to enter my home and lead to my bedroom to put her down. She sleeps deeply and peacefully like a princess. I stared at her beautiful face. In one look you’ll know how pretty she was and looking at her closer you’ll realize how different she was compare to other beautiful girls. She looks like an angel but somehow mysterious.

After a few minutes stood up, cover her with a blanket and close the lights to my room. “Good night EunAe” I whisper before leaving the room then went to my couch and sleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~smiley