Chapter**28**

I will never forget

 

 

Junho's POV

 

I run beside Eun as I saw her. She was shivering, I touch her forehead and it was extremely hot. She was experiencing a high fever and maybe this is cause from her running through the rain as Taec stated. I gently lay her down to her bed, I walk to  the kitchen and  get a basin of cold water with a small towel. I went beside her and I started to wipe the wet towel to her.  'this is my fault I should have come there' I feel so guilty about what happened to her. I promise to her that I won't hurt her but I just did.

 

"Mianhae Eun" I said as I continue wiping the towel to her. She suddenly hold my hand tightly I look to her but she's was not awake. Maybe she thought that I will leave her.

 

"I'll stay by your side my princess, sorry for making you wait yesterday" I said as I gently kiss her forehead. "I'll stay by your side I promise" I said looking to her beautiful face. I place the towel on her forehand as I walk back to the kitchen, I prepare a food for her. After I cook I went to her side with a thermometer, I check her temperature and it was 40 degree Celsius. It's still high but I think it already lowered. I continue wiping her to make her temperature normal. Suddenly she weakly stretch her hands and slowly open her eyes. "Kwenchanayo?" I ask her. She looks at me surprise.

 

"J..Junho-ssi?" I nod then she notices the towel on her forehead.

 

"You had a high fever, you better rest, wait me here I'll get something" I said as she nod. I get the hot porridge then I went back. “This will help you feel better” I said and I fill the spoon with porridge. Then I slowly blow it and when I was about to feed it to her, she refuse.  And she get the spoon and eat it herself.

“I can eat on my own” she said coldly. “Thanks for this porridge and sorry if I disturb you. You can go now I can handle myself” she said not looking to me.

“Ani! You’re not disturbing me and I could not stand seeing you like that” she must thinking that I didn’t care about her because of what I did yesterday. “I’m really sorry about yesterday I didn’t intend that to happen” I explained as she just give a weak nod. “Don’t you believe me?”  She just look at me and back to her food. “I know it’s my fault, but I will make it up to you” I said waiting for her response.  

“Yah! You don’t need to do that” she said as she smile to me and begin to laugh. “Hahahha!! You look so worried, Its nothing really” she laughs.

“Aish. So you’re just pretending to be mad huh?” I said as she continue laughing.

“Ne, hahaha” she continue laughing. “Why would I be mad with that simple reason?” I could feel that she went back to normal. I’m not sure if she’s saying the truth or she’s just hiding her anger to me but I’m happy seeing her like that again.

“Aish..” I stole the spoon from her and I give her a spoon of porridge and she accepts it.

“I could really eat on my own” She said but I ignore her and continue feeding her until she’s finish eating. Then I went to the kitchen and was to clean the dishes.

“Yah, let me do that” Eun said as she grab the sponge. But I stole it from her.

“You’re sick, I could do this” I said as push her gently back to her room.  “You better sleep and rest” I said then continue on washing the dishes.

EunAe’s POV

I woke up, feeling much better. I look around my room expecting to see Junho but he wasn’t there. ‘Maybe he already goes home or.. he’s with that girl’. I shook my head to remove that idea. Since the first time I saw JiEun with him I felt like jealous. Am I really jealous? I suddenly heard somebody outside my room. I walk out to check who it was, and then I saw Junho standing in front of a romantic candlelight dinner set. I felt like my cheeks are burning.  Then he looks at me surprise.

“You’re awake!” I nod with a smile. “Are hungry? Let’s eat” He said escorting me to the chair and pull it out for me. Then I seat and he goes to his seat too.

“Did you prepare this?” I ask him shyly.

“Ne” he smile. “Do you like it?” he ask.

I nod. “Gumawo!” I said and we talk casually to each other like before. ‘should I tell him now the things that I want to tell him yesterday’ I gather all my courage to speak out.

“Junho-ssi”  I said as he look at me.

“Wae?” he ask confusedly.

“Yesterday I told you to come because I want to tell you something” I said making him stop eating and listen to me carefully. “I wanted to tell you that..”

“That??” he ask as I stop.

“That I already fall for--”

DING DONG!!!!! DING DONG!!!!!

The doorbell interrupted. I stood up to see who’s the person that interrupted my confession. “I’ll just see who it was” I said to him. Then I open the door to see JiEun-ssi.

 

~~~~~~~~

3rd time to retype this chapter :DD ahehehe I really dont have any idea what happened :D but luckily I also save it to our computer ♥♥♥