Chapter**22

I will never forget

 

Junho POV

I went to Eun's condo after I dress for office. When i was going to push the button to her doorbell, she went out. She was wearing a black dress, she was stunning pretty with it.yuki_dress_k8205_Black5.jpg.jpg

I am so lucky that I'm able to see her. I don't know why but everytime I saw her i felt like my day is complete. I feel like I wanted her just on my side.

"Junho? Weo?" she said a little irritated. Maybe it was because on what happened earlier, what so big deal on sleeping with a friend? Kekeke I really didn't mean to do that but i was so sleepy too. That's why when I put her down to the bed I also lay on the bed just to relax but I fell asleep unintentionally. Then when I woke up she was screeming out loud like a scared baby. Hehe

"You're going to the office too, right? Wanna have a ride to the office?" she shook her head and started to walk away. "Yah! Aren't you going to the office too?" I follow her.

"I am going somewhere before I go to the Office" she said.

"Huh? But you’re going to be late and it is not nice to be late on your first day" I said as we both got in the elevator.

"I won are bet right? Then my command is you won't consider me late okay?" she said seriously.

"Alright but I should go with you” I said dragging her to the parking lot.

“Huh? You’re insane! Who told you that you can come with me?” she said as she brash out my hand away.

“I said, don’t you know that you’re my responsibility now” I said that gives her a questioning looks.

“Bwo??”

“Its office hours and being a responsible president I should make sure you’re safe” I reasoned out. She was about to say something but I just hold her soft hands and walk up to the car. I glance at her and I saw her smile. I am also happy that I’m able to hold her hand like this.  I wish that it will be longer but the car not that far. I felt like my hands are magnetize to hers. The moment we arrive at car door, I release her hands. I feel like I just want to remain that way but it can’t be. I open the car door for her.

“Thank you” she said as she got in the car and I got in the driver’s seat. “So this is my reward of winning the bet?” she suddenly spoke out. At first I thought she like the way I hold her hand but now I realize that she just see it as a reward.

“Yap” I answered a bit sad.

“Is there something wrong?” she ask me.

“None” I answered. “So, where are we going?” I'm still curious on where will we go.

"Cemetery" she answered plainly.

"Cemetery? Why?" I glance to her and saw that she was unhappy. When she notice me looking to her, she smile warmly.

"It's my parents death anniversary" she explained.

"Chincha? Mianhae, I should not ask" I felt somehow guilty on making her sad.

"That's nothing beside you're a good friend of mine" she said with that consistent warm smile that made me forget of everything. But the word friend made me suddenly sad. "It's been 3 years since I lost them but it feels like it was just yesterday" she said with a sad tone of voice. "I really envy you Junho-ssi because you have your loving and caring parent, if only I could go back at the time I still have them I will be so much happy. I love them so much" she as tears start to form to her beautiful hazelnut eyes.

"I'm sure they love you very much too and maybe they were just watching you from above. Don't be sad because they won't want to see you lonely" I saw her wipe her tears.

"Ne, you're right. They won't want seeing me unhappy" she said gaining back her bright side.

"Ne, do you know that if they see you sad they might visit you someday. When you feel suddenly cold and you have goosebumps they were just on your side" I said as she suddenly look at me.

"Stop that jokes I don't like that ideas" she said with a little bit scared tone.

"But that was true, that's why you shouldn't be sad or else they'll comeback into you" I said scaring her.

"Stop it!" she pouted. She was so cute.

"Hehehe, your too scared. Don't worry I will be on your side when that happens" I said as she give me a puzzled look. "I mean I'll help you talk to them" I said with a meaningless reason. I really wanted to be with her and to be able to protect her from everything that may harm her.

"Araseo, you will be there to laugh around and just teas me" she said. I stop the car when I saw a flower shop.

"Wait, I'll be right back" I said as I got out the car and buy some flowers. Then I quickly got back to the car.

"Is that for my parents?" I nodded. "Kamsahamnida oppa" is that right? Did she really call me oppa?? I feel so happy <3

2wqxu8i.jpg 

 "Wae?" I heard her ask.

"Huh?"

"You're smiling happily, is there something funny or something?" she ask.

"Nothing, we're here" we both got out the car.

"Ok, kaja! Follow me" she said as she walk. Then she stop.

"Wae?" I ask her as she just stood there blankly.

"Eun?!" I look to see who spoke out.

tumblr_m6c5n8mzLj1rzng0bo1_500.jpg

It was a guy with a formal suite and sunglasses, he looks familiar but i don't remember where and when I saw him.

"Wooyoungie?" Eun said as the guy she called Wooyoungie  hug her. Who is he? Why did she hug Eun?.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for very late update but please continue reading,, :D