Chapter**18

I will never forget

 

Junho’s POv

“Hey!” I said as I wave my hand in front of the unbelieving face of the Eun.

“Yah! So this is what you mean last night? Why didn’t you tell me?” she ask.

“Firstly you have to call me Sir. or Mr. president here at the office and why would I tell you? If I did you won’t get surprise” I smile remembering her funny scared face when she saw me with the ghost mask. Kekeke I should take a picture of it. :DD

“But I’m still a guest here! I’m just going to call you that when I’m officially working here” she smirks.

“Araseo! So get ready to your first day Ms. Kim” I said.

“Ne! Yah, I need to go! see you tomorrow” she walk up to door.

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“It’s none of your business” she said and goes out. I follow her without her knowing. She was waiting for a taxi outside the company building. I grab her hand and run to the parking lot.

“Yah! What are you doing?” She shouted.

“I’m hungry! Let’s eat” I reasoned but I really just want to give her a ride.

“Can’t you eat alone??” she ask looking at me angrily.

“I can’t! And besides I’m just being a good friend to you I want to celebrate this day because you got a job!” I said with a wide smile.

“Okay friend! But could we eat at Jam and Chan resto?” she said with pity eyes. She’s so cute to be rejected.

“Alright!” I said as I open the door of the car for her. “Get in”

“Thanks my friend!!” she said happily. Why did she want to eat there? Did she want to see Chan again? Aish.. why do I think this way.

“By the way my friend how did you know that I’d apply?” she ask looking to me as I drive.

“Because I saw you there but I’m not that sure that it was you then Junsu hyung check it out. Then I found out” I explained.

“Junsu? The vice president?” she ask curiously.

“Yeah! He’s a good friend of mine” I glance at her noticing that she was thinking deeply. “Yah, Ms. Applicant what are thinking? You seem to be thinking so deep” I tap her shoulder.

“Huh? Could I ask you something?” she said seriously.

“Of course, so what is it?” I ask her.

“Mr. Vice president has a brother right?” I nod. “Do you know him?”

“Yap! He’s also my friend” I said. “Why did you ask it for? Do you know him?” I curiously ask.

“No, but I saw him while Mr. Junsu is interviewing me” she explained.

“Then why did you ask me about him?” I ask still puzzled about her questions.

“Because..”

“Because?”

“Promise me first that you won’t tell to anyone” she glared at me.

“Ne! I promise” I said.

“Because I’m thinking that Jam might be cheating on Chan because that guy named Taec said to Mr.Junsu that he was staying at Jam’s place” she explained.

“Maybe you just misinterpret him, there are a million people that have Jam as name” I said.

“I know but remember last night when you saw me with Chan, he was depress about the past relationship of Jam, He shown me a picture of the guy and it was Taec” she explain further. I feel relief the moment she said the reason why they [ Eun and Chan] are together last night.

“You have a point” I said feeling much better.

“But I know Jam can’t do that, I should know the truth” she said strongly.

“Don’t you think that’s wrong? It’s their relationship you should not get involve with that” I said.

“But I’m their friend! And I won’t want them separated” she reasoned.

“Alright! We’re here!” I said as i park the car. We both get out the car and just on right time Khun Hyung and Mau was there too.

“Hyung! Mau!” I shouted.

“Mau unnie! Oppa!”  Eun said and went near them.

“Annyeong!” Mau said.

“You’re both here too. Is this a date?” Hyung teased.

“NO!!” we both denied.

“Honey, their so cute just like us before always denying” Mau said as she look at us cheesily.

“We’re really not dating” Eun said.

“Okay, then what brings you here?” hyung ask.

“We will just eat because I got a new job” Eun said. “And you?” she added.

“We’ll check on the menu for our reception” Mau said happily.

“Ah.. Let’s go” I said as we all got inside. We saw Chan sitting on the waiting area thinking deeply, he didn’t even notice us.

“Hey!” hyung said.

“Oh! You’re all here” he said surprisely.

“We’ll check out your menu for our reception” Mau said.

“Kurae-” he was cut when Jam went out the store kitchen.

“Annyeong!!” she said happily.

“Annyeong! Oppa and Mau unnie was going to check out your menu for their wedding reception” Eun said.

“Really? Well take a seat first” she said and we all seat.

“Here’s our menu” she handed the menu to Mau and hyung.“I recommend you our best bunch of foods the Italian’s food more like pasta, right Chanana? This is also you’re favorite” she look at the upset Chan. Chan just nod, not giving attention to Jam. “Hey, are you still mad at me? I told you he was just a friend” Jam said to Chan gaining all our attention to them.

“Friend? Then why is he on your room?” Chan ask seriously. He’s eyes was furious it was somehow scaring.

“Because he was borrowing-” Jam was cut when the door opened by a tall guy. It was a friend of mine Taec.

“Hello there my sweetheart!” Taecyeon said to Jam.

“sweetheart..” Chan said to Jam furiously as he got off his chair.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

weekend update :DD i also love Jam and chan couple ♥♥ 

@TheNarratress yes, you can hug him :DD 

nomu nomu kamsahamnida my readers :)) please continue reading even though i update it late..