Chapter**24**

I will never forget

 

EunAe's POV

I entered the office to see a bouquet of flower on my desk. It was my favorite flower. I read the small note on it.

wedding_bouquet_105.jpg

 

Morning My Princess!  I just discover that you love this flower, Jam told me about it. It's so pretty just like you.. See you later at lunch..

                                                  -Your Prince XP

 

His been like this since the day he confess his feelings. It was already 3 months since that day and he never change. His still teasing me but in a sweet loving way ^^, We always eat together and enjoy each other company, I learn a lot of things about him. He even told me about his first love but that girl left him. I pity him but if that girl didn't leave I won't be here. When he was telling me about that girl I feel like he really love and care for her that he never think that she cheat on him. Even though she left him because of another guy.

[Lunch break]

I was walking on the hall when someone grab my hand and hold it tight.

"Annyeong my princess! Lets eat!" Junho said, he kept on calling me princess and treating me too like her real princess. I like it not because I wanted to be treated like that but because he made me feel like I`m so special.

"Ok, let's eat at the cafeteria" I said, we always eat together there and all the other employees were happy to see us together.

"Anio, I want to eat somewhere else" he said dragging me out the building.

"huh? Where?" I asked confusedly.

"Secret" he said as he open the car door for me. "Get in my princess" he said giving his cutest eye smile. How could I object to this cute charming guy I ever met.

"Araseoyo Mr. President!" I said getting in the car, he then begun to drive. "Can you tell me where are we going?"

"Somewhere Princess" he said smiling happily.

"Why don't you tell me where is that somewhere?" I asked again.

"Just wait my princess" he said looking at me with adorable smile.

"aish.. Araseo!" I said as I look out the window. The view is so nice I close my eyes to rest for awhile but I unknowingly fell asleep.

The moment I opened my eyes, I was laying on a familiar bed. I look around as a tear release on my eyes. I was on my old room, the room full of my childhood memories. I glance everywhere and it seems nothing change here. I start to walk around my old room, it was exactly the same as before. I pick out an old family picture of us, I was sitting between appa and umma we're so happy in this picture. I remember it was my 15th birthday and we celebrate it happily. The next picture was me and khun oppa it was  new years eve and we celebrate with his family. Then I saw this picture of the delicious pasta, hehe

Balsamic-Caramelised+Echalion+Pasta+with

I really love this pasta that I even put it on a frame, this pasta was given by Jam and Chan.

"Hey princess! The food is ready" I was surprise by the familiar voice. I glance to where it came from and I saw Junho waving to me to go out the room. And I simply nod he got out first as I followed him I was looking around the house. It had been so long since I last visited our house, I feel so glad that I' m here again.

"Ouch!" I suddenly bump to Junho, when he stop walking. Then he turn back and look at me and I smile to him. "Kamsahamnida Junho-ssi"

"For what?" he ask.

"For bringing me here and making me happy all the time" I said. Everything turn to be nice and wonderful the moment Junho came to my life and I was so thankful that God gave him to me.

"That's nothing, besides I feel happy everytime I see you happy" he said very sweetly and my stomach growls. Then we both chuckle. "We better eat now" Junho said as he interlock his hand to mine and we both got to the dinning area. I smell the tasty delicious food serve on the table.

"Baekopayo! (I'm hungry)" I said as I started to eat. Within just minutes I finish eating 3 serving of food.

"Whoa! You really eat fast" Junho said amazely.

"Because I am so so so hungry look we didn't ate lunch" I said as I look to my watch and see that it's already pass 5pm it took us so long on traveling seoul to busan. "by the way how did you know that I live here?" I ask  confusely.

"Khun hyung told me" he answered proudly.

"ah... Then why are we here?" I ask again.

"Because I want to see the place where you spend your childhood" he said while slowly looking around. "And honestly I didn't thought that it is as beautiful as this" he added.

"My mom is an interior designer and this house is her last project before she decided to be a full time house wife" I explained.

"Chincha? Your mom seems to be amazing" he complimented.

"Yes she is! Actually she didn't want to quit to his job but dad insisted it because he does not want to see mom so tired from her work besides dad is the CEO of our company so Mom really does not to work anymore" I said as I unknowingly smile.

"You have a company?" he ask.

"Yeah, you know the JK international corporation?" I said.

"Ne! Don't tell me that it was your company" he said.

"huh? Yap that's our company actually my cousin Wooyoung was the one handling it right now" I explained.

"Are you joking? JK corporation is the biggest company here in Asia" he said with a disbelief face.

"I'm not joking, is that so big?" I ask. I never had an interest to our company even if later on I would need to work there.

"so you're that rich? Then why do you get kick out your condo way back before and why did you always budget yourself?" he ask confusely.

"I got kick out because I forgot to pay and ofcourse I need to budget because I want to live on my own not using my parents money unless I really need it" I answered. "yah! Do you think I'm beggar?"

"Anio, I just didn't expect this" he said then look to his watch. "Kaja!" he said and drag me gently outside the house.

"Are we going home?" I look at him who was looking around.

"Anio, let's watch the sunset there" he pointed the tall tree.

"Ne! Let's have a race up to there and then the winner will decide the punishment for the loser" I said.

"huh?" he ask but I started running then I glance back and saw him running fast too. He was able to over take me then I crash down to the ground.

"Ouch!!!" I shouted. Junho hurriedly goes back to me.

"Whay happened?" he ask worriedly as he bent down to me then I smile mischievously to him. I push him lighly and I run again. Then I won the race hahaha :-D

"You cheated" Junho said.

"I didn't! We didn't talk about any rules so I won!" :-P

"so what is my punishment?" he ask as he sit  on the ground under the tree.

"I'm not sure yet, i'll just tell you later on" I said sitting beside him.

"Look we're just on time the sun is setting down" he look at the sky.

"Ne, It's so beautiful" I complimented as I saw the beautiful sunset.

"This is the thing I always miss when I move to Seoul" he said.

"Me too, but you know I love watching sunrise than sunset ever since" I said looking to the ground.

"huh? Waeyo?" he look at me worriedly.

"Because sunrise means a new beggining while I see sunset as a goodbye and I hate goodbyes" I explained. I really dislike sunset because for me it was a sign of leaving.

"Don't worry, even if others will go away I will be here for you" he said looking at me.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Ne, can you lend me your phone" he said.

"Wae?" I said as I give to him my phone. He opened it and browse into it. Then he smile and look at me.

"I Lee Junho promise that I won't ever leave Kim EunAe even if he rejects me I will always be here for her" he said as he record it on my phone. I feel very happy for that promise he gave. Then he give back to me my phone. "That's a promise and I really gonna do it" he sincerely said.

"Gumawoyo! Give me your phone too" I said and he gave it to me, I find the sound recorder and opened it. "I Kim EunAe also promise that I will always be here for you no matter what happened...... unless you break your promise hehehe" I said and give it back to him. "I should have my copy of that too, yah pass it to me" he nod and send it to me I also send to him what he recorded.

"No one could break that promise" he said looking into the dark sky. The sunset had passed, its now dark and stars and the moon appeared on the sky.

"I know now what is your punishment" I said as I stood up.

"What?" he ask.

"Meet me tomorrow at the park around 10 am. Don't be late I will tell you something" I said. I already know what I feel for him and I think I should tell it to him tomorrow. "It's getting late, let's go home now" I added.

"What will you tell me?" he ask.

"Secret, yah kaja we need to go home now" I said as I started to walk. I feel nervous yet excited for tomorrow. I wish everything to be fine.

 

~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry for not updating for so so..... long, i really got busy because of school. We had a lot of school works to finish. hope you forgive me,, I will be really surprise if you guys are still there.. and if you read this chapter please don't forget to leave a comment, I love reading your comments.. I promise to update everytime i had a free time..