Sora's Ideal Man

The Way To An Angel's Heart

I WANT to see Sora unni's face when she finds out that the one sitting beside her is my brother Jung-soo oppa. I have known for a long time now that Sora unni has special feelings for my brother and I really like Sora unni for him too but Jung-soo oppa had a girlfriend back then whom he was so inlove with and I don't want to ruin my brother's happiness. But now that the two of them are free, then I can match them up to be together.

"Sora unni, is it alright with you if you sit beside Hyukchul oppa?" I asked her and Jung-soo oppa just looked at my way not saying anything before he gave way for Sora unni to sit beside me.

"I don't mind that at all, Jiyeon." she said and greeted my brother after she sat beside me. So Sora unni is in between me and Jung-soo oppa who's near the door and JB is sitting beside me who's sitting next to the window.

"Sora noona, there's something I want to ask you but it's kinda personal though," JB started, he has an idea about the feelings Sora unni has for my brother and he asked me about it one day and I told him about it because he told me that he noticed how she reacts when we talk about Jung-soo oppa.

Sora unni turned to JB with an inquiring look, "What do you want to know?" she asked

"What type of guy do you want to have a relationship with?" JB asked her

Jinwoon oppa, Donghae oppa and Jung-soo oppa suddenly got attentive and waited for Sora unni to answer. I noticed that Jinwoon and Donghae oppa kept glancing on the rearview mirror and Jung-soo oppa is glancing at her sideways.

"I like a guy who knows how to treat his girl right and protect her too." Sora unni answered then took a glance on me and she noticed that Jung-soo oppa is looking at her.

"Do you have a guy whom you already like?" Donghae oppa asked her while looking on the rearview mirror.

"Yes I have." she answered, glanced my way, and turned back to Donghae oppa, "But I won't tell you who that is though."

"Aherm" Jung-soo oppa, who cleared his throat caught Sora unni's attention that made her turn to him. "Does that mean you have a boyfriend, Sora-sshi? Oppa asked changing his voice that would fit a nerd. Jung-soo oppa really has a long range when it comes to his voice.

"Aniyo. But there is someone whom I really like a lot." She answered my big brother.

"Oh! Is he someone from your university, noona? JB asked while smiling at her

"Oh no! He is someone whom I have known for a long time already." Sora unni told JB, who looked at me and then at Jung-soo oppa.

"Yah! I have told you earlier to forget that guy already and don't have feelings for him 'coz he's only going to hurt you.  Are you not listening to me, Sora-sshi?!" Jinwoon oppa suddenly said, with a tone higher than his usual voice, while looking on the rearview mirror of the van.

"Yah! Jinwoon-sshi, you don't have to raise your tone at her like that." Jung-soo oppa said still with his nerdy voice and acted like he was just startled but I can see his fists closed really tight and his skin around it is already turning white.

I can see that Sora unni was startled with what Jinwoon oppa told her and now she was close to her tears and when my brother saw this too, she grabbed Sora's hand and held it tightly that made her looked his way.

"Ah, hyung. Could you please stop by the gasoline station because I feel like going to the toilet already." JB said with a hurried expression on his face but he winked and smiled when he turned to me.
---
BAD JINWOON OPPA!!! >.< -- Jiyeon