Leeteuk Vs. Hyukchul... What?!

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"SORA unni, cheer up already. We are here to have fun and swim not sulk our time." Jiyeon said , sitting on top of the bed while Sora is beside her hugging her knees together.

Sora faced Jiyeon, "I'm worried about Hyukchul. I saw how bad he felt when Jinwoon said those mean things to him. I would feel that way too if I was in his position. Has Hyukhae found him already?"

"Sora unni, I know what you mean but I'm sure Ju-Hyukchul oppa will be fine and I'm guessing Hyukhae oppa is with him now." Jiyeon answered her and smiled.

"Jiyeon-ah, would you mind if we look for him too? I just can't sit here and see if he's really doing fine."

"Sora unni, oppa will be fine. I'm sure he just went out for some fresh air to cool his head down. You don't have to worry about him."

"Jiyeon, have you ever felt like feeling something special for someone and you also feel that to a person whom you barely knew? like less than a day?"

"Bwoh? What do you mean by that unni? I don't get you. Explain."

"Oh! I don't know how to. I feel like if I tell you then I'm betraying Jungsoo oppa!" Sora said frantically and covered her face with both of her hands.

"W-what do you mean by that? Don't tell me you already fall in love with Jinwoon oppa!" Jiyeon said with a shocked look on her face.

"Ji-Jinwoon? No. I'm not into him. I'm talking about Hyukchul." Sora answered her

"Hyu-Hyukchul oppa?"

"Yes. Well, I'm not saying I like him like the way I feel for Jungsoo oppa but when I talked to him this morning, and the way he sort of protected me from Jinwoon on the van, it felt like Jungsoo oppa is the one protecting me, something like that. Do you get what I mean?" Sora said and she saw that Jiyeon is staring back at her dumbfounded.

"Yah! Park Jiyeon, are you alright?" Sora asked her while snapping her fingers in front of her, "Were you listening to me?"

"Ye-yes! I am. You're talking about Jungsoo oppa-er-I mean Hyukchul oppa, right?" she said, a bit confused

"Yeah. Well, as I was saying, I think that I-" Sora was about to explain again when they heard a knock on their door. When she opened it, she saw JB and Jinwoon together.

"What are you doing here, Jinwoon-ah?"

"Sora-shii, I just want to say sorry and I think it's better for me to leave." Jinwoon said, "I know what I did back there was wrong. I was just-"

"Nah. Stop it, Jinwoon. You don't have to apologize to me. Rather, apologize to Hyukchul. Honestly you were very rude to him at the beach."

"Speaking of hyung..." JB interrupted and looked towards the door, there they saw Leeteuk and Donghae together.

"What's going on? Is there a meeting here or something?" Leeteuk asked everyone in the room, "And what's up with the bag, Jinwoon-shii? Are you going somewhere?" he asked when he turned to Jinwoon.

"Yeah. I think it's best if I just leave ahead you, guys. I have messed everything up because of what I have done today. Specially to the two of you. I'm sorry, Hyukchul-shii, Hyukhae-shii." he answered.

"Don't mind that, Jinwoon-shii. I know you have your reason and I think Sora-shii and Jiyeon won't spend their time with you if you are that bad. Let's just leave it."

"But, I don't think I deserve that though. Being forgiven easily after what I have done to you." Jinwoon answered back

"Do you want me to punch you and show how mad I was?" Leeteuk asked with a serious tone that made Jinwoon taken aback.

"Don't worry, Jinwoon-shii. I will not do that. I don't want Jiyeon and Sora-shii to worry more about you and me. So let's just forget that and bring your bag back to where it was." He said then turned his attention to the other three, "What are you standing there for? Hit the beach and have fun."
---
Angel Teukie... keke! ~GnaixNiQ^^,