She Likes Someone Else

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"OPPA, I do like someone but he's not among the ones you mentioned." Sora replied to Leeteuk and she can feel how her cheeks are blushing because of what she said.

"Alright. It's fine if you don't want to tell me about it." he said to her with a bit of sadness on his tone.

When they got on the street where their houses are, Jinwoon, JB and Jiyeon are waiting for them infront of Sora's house.

"Where have you gone to? When we came back to pick you up, Jiyeon told me you were gone." Jinwoon told Sora continuously that he didn't notice Leeteuk is with her.

"Answer me, Sora-ssi! We were dead worried about you and you... you didn't even give us a call or something to let us know where you are!" he continued and he ended up grabbing her arm tightly.

"Jinwoon, y-you're hurting me..."

"Why don't you just answer me and tell me where you went?!"

"Yah! She said you're hurting her. Is that really how you treat Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk said, grabbing Sora and hiding her on his back.

"Tch! Leeteuk-ssi. Why are you here anyway?" Jinwoon asked, somewhat irritated.

"I came to take Sora-ssi home. We were together all this time. Got a problem with that?" Leeteuk asked Jinwoon who was looking back and forth between Sora and Leeteuk.

"Oppa! You're with Sora unni?" Jiyeon said seeing the two of them together.

"Yes. I took her to dinner, but we weren't able to find a good place to eat so we got home really late." Leeteuk replied to her sister.

"Why are you always getting in our way, Leeteuk-ssi?" Jinwoon asked again, but Leeteuk dismissed this and just turned to his sister,

"Jiyeon-ah take Sora-ssi home and stay there for a while. I will follow you later."

Jiyeon just nodded to him and took Sora's hand who was reluctant to go. "It will be alright, Sora-shii." he just said and gave her a smile.

JB followed Sora and Jiyeon. He also went inside Sora's house, sensing that it has to be a talk between his brother and Leeteuk hyung.

"What's the matter with you, Jinwoon-ssi? Don't you think you are over reacting on things?" Leeteuk asked Jinwoon with a serious tone.

"O-o-over react? I don't over react. Is it bad to be worried for Sora-shii?!"

"She is with me, Jinwoon-ssi. Do you think I will do something that will harm her?" Leeteuk asked again calmly.

"Tch! I'm sure you are the kind of guy who plays around with girls a lot. You are a superstar, an idol and I'm sure that you will just include Sora-ssi to your list of girls!"

"Who are you to judge me like that, Jinwoon-ssi? Do you really know me?" Leeteuk asked Jinwoon, still with a calm voice but his fist are clenching already.

"Yeah! I know that you will only make Sora-ssi one of your playthings. Spare Sora, would you?" Jinwoon said glaring at Leeteuk who was calm and composed.

"It's bad for you to judge people, Jinwoon-ssi. Don't think I do the kind of things that you like doing on girls." Leeteuk said that made Jinwoon furious of him

"Well, I admit there are a lot of girls who are around me and wants to be with me, but..."

"See! You said it yourself! You have a lot of girls!"

"Tell me Jinwoon-ssi, do you like Sora-ah?" he asked Jinwoon instead,

"Of course I do like her! Are you not noticing that, you idiot!" Jinwoon said, now in raging mode.

Leeteuk stood there silent and looking at the furious Jinwoon and said,

"Too bad. She likes someone else."