Super Show 4

The Way To An Angel's Heart

IT'S the day of the concert and everyone is outside the Gymnastics Arena waiting for it to begin. Sora, Jinwoon and SoYoung are standing near the entrance.

"Wow! There are so many people here. Super Junior are really popular, aren't they?" SoYoung said while looking around the place. A lot of girls were holding banners, posters and there are some who are wearing shirts with the members' faces on them.

"Yes, they are. You are always with your Big Bang posters so you don't know how popular Super Junior is. They are also one of the Hallyu starts of Korea, you know." Jinwoon said and gave her a tongue expression.

"I already know that, Jinwoon-ah! You don't have to tell me. I just don't get why they have to be so many. I can't even tell who's who." SoYoung replied to him.

Jinwoon was about to argue again when they heard someone calling them, when the 3 of them turned, they saw Jiyeon and JB walking towards them.

"Anyeong haseyo, Jinwoon oppa, SoYoung unni." Jiyeon greeted the two of them and turned to Sora. "Anyeong, Sora unni!" she said and gave her a smile.

"Yah, Jaebeom-ah. Why are you here? I don't have a ticket for you." SoYoung said and JB just smiled at her and replied, "I have a ticket. Jiyeon gave me one." and showed them his ticket.

When the audience were told to go inside the venue, SoYoung's tickets are different from Jiyeon's. Jiyeon's tickets are seated near the stage while SoYoung's are at the center, a bit far from where the stage is.

"Jiyeon-ah, we can't sit together. We have different tickets." SoYoung said sadly. The usherer is telling SoYoung, Jinwoon and Sora to follow him already when Jiyeon stopped him.

"Wait a second. Mister, can I make a call?" Jiyeon asked the usherer which he agreed to, but said, "Don't take too long."

She then dialed Leeteuk's number and told him the situation. "Oppa, what shall we do?" Jiyeon asked Leeteuk

"Arasso. Can I talk to the usherer?" Leeteuk said to Jiyeon that made her pass the phone to the usherer and asked him to let Sora, Jinwoon and SoYoung seat to where Jiyeon's tickets are.

"But there will be people who will seat here too, Sir." the usherer answered Leeteuk.

"That's the ticket which are near the stage, right?" Leeteuk asked again, the usherer replied and Leeteuk talked to someone else before talking to the usher again. "Could you wait a minute or two? Let them sit there." Leeteuk said again and brought the phone down.

"What did oppa say?" Jiyeon asked the usherer, "Is it alright for us to sit here now?"

"You got the nerve of having someone play Super Junior for you, huh! And the one you got has the same voice as Leeteuk." the usherer just said with a smirk on his face.

"Bwoh?! What do you mean by that? I didn't-" Jiyeon was starting to argue with the usherer when she heard someone called her name, and she saw Prince Manager running towards them.

"What's happening here?" he asked when he reached their seat, "Oh! Anyeong haseyo, Sora-shii, SoYoung-shii." he said then nodded to the two guys with them.

"Junghoon oppa!" Jiyeon called the Prince Manager out, that made the others around them look on their group.

"What's going on? Why are you like that, Jiyeon-ah?" he asked that made the usherer said what he told Jiyeon earlier.

"Stop. Leeteuk told me that you are having seating arrangement problems. Just let the ones seated here transfer to the seats closest to the stage, and grant them a backstage pass after the concert. I think that should do it." Junghoon said to the usherer that made him dumbfounded.

Then the Prince Manager turned to Jiyeon and the others, "Now that's settled, just enjoy the concert and have fun. I have to get backstage and order the guys around. Honestly, they are hard to deal with when it comes to these things." he said jokingly and rushed backstage.

"What's with that guy? How come he can let us sit here together eventhough we have different tickets?" SoYoung said while looking at Junghoon's back

"That doesn't matter anymore, SoYoung unni. What's important is we get to sit together and enjoy the concert, right?" Jiyeon said while giving her a Sapphire blue light stick on her hand and giving Sora a blue glow-in-the-dark headband and two lightsticks, one for each hand.

Before the show started, Jiyeon received another call from Leeteuk, "Yoboseyo? Oppa!" she answered, then stopped to hear Leeteuk's reply, "Ne, we're alright. We are seated on the side of the stage.", she replied again and then gave the phone to Sora and said, "It's oppa, he wants to talk to you."