This Is the B Class Life

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"SORA-AH, what's wrong with Jinwoon-shii. Did the two of you had a fight?" Yoo SoYoung asked Sora when she sat beside her in their classroom. "He keeps glancing this way though, what's the matter?"

"Ani. Maybe he's just under the weather or something. How did your weekend go, SoYoung-ah?" Sora asked her back to divert her attention.

"Same old kind of a weekend. I don't really like to be home 'coz omma keeps on asking me to help doing the chores. I spent the whole day yesterday cleaning the house and doing the laundry. How was yours?"

"We went to the beach with Jinwoon and JB, just like the usual but JB brought one of his classmates with us." Sora answered while scribbling at the back of her notebook

"Bwoh? What does his classmate look like? Is it a hottie? I'm guessing he is 'coz Jaebeom looks really good."

"Well, you guessed it wrong. JB's friend happens to be a nerd who brought his brother with him."

"Bwoh? JB has a nerd classmate? Eww, that's gross. I can't imagine JB has classmates like that. Wait, I have a surprise for you," SoYoung said and showed her some concert tickets

"SoYoung, I don't want to go to another Big Bang concert again! Invite someone else instead!" Sora said and laid her head on her table with her arms underneath.

If Kang Sora is a fan of Super Junior, her school friend, SoYoung, is into Big Bang. It's not that she doesn't want to go but she ends up being dragged at because SoYoung has a habit of sneaking backstage to get autographs from them.

"Aniii! These are not Big Bang tickets." SoYoung said with a funny facial expression on her face, "These are... SuperShow 4 tickets!" she said, showing Sora the tickets with both of her hands.

"Supershow 4? The one that's going to be in the Gymnastics Arena?" Sora asked dreamily with her eyes wide and uninstinctively placed her two hands on .

"Yup! That's right. I was able to buy 3 tickets for the concert. Well, I know you have been patient on me whenever I bring you to Big Bang's concerts, so it's my way of thanking you or something like that." she said, then she turned to Jinwoon, "Hey! Jinwoon-ah. Come with us too. We need a big guy to be with us." she said.

"Ah... I don't know. I would come if Sora-shii agrees on that. If not, well..." he just replied with a sad tone on his voice.

"Jinwoon-ah, I already told you. You are already forgiven so stop sulking already." Sora said looking back at Jinwoon from her chair.

"Alright, I will come with you, guys. Wait, does that mean, I'm going to be the driver again?" Jinwoon replied, slightly joking

"Yes, you are. But don't worry, I'm going to treat you, too." SoYoung said, then she turned to Sora again, "I just noticed that when it comes to these concerts, you don't miss a thing but you don't get to tag me along. You are always with Jiyeon-ah."

Jinwoon and Sora laughed together, "Don't tell me, you are jealous with Jiyeon? She's your friend too." Jinwoon said to Soyoung

"It's not that. I just don't get it how Jiyeon gets to spend time with Sora often. Specially when they talk about Super Junior."

"Didn't you know? Jiyeon is --"

"It's just that we both like Super Junior, that's all." Sora cut Jinwoon off and gave a pleading look, "So you don't have to be jealous of her. I'm sure if I like Big Bang too just like you, then-you know."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. It's just that I feel like you spend most of your time with her rather than us considering she is a junior. You don't get to hang out with Hyorin and the rest of the group" SoYoung said then she pouted afterwards.

Sora and SoYoung belong to a peer group and they call themselves, Radical Dreamers. Their group also includes Ailee and Hyorin, and Yeonju.

"You were all busy with each others plans. I bet I'm not the only one whom you don't see often." Sora answered her, "I'm sure that if we don't belong on the same class, then I won't be able to see you everyday too."

"I do get to see you everyday and I always ask you to Jinwoon too." SoYoung defended herself.

"Yeah, I know. He always tell me that. We really can't see Hyorin and the others that much 'coz they are too busy. Hyorin has been joining singing auditions these days, Ailee told me earlier that she started her acting class and Yeonju, well...he's always with JR."

"Aish! That's why I don't get to see JR that much too! Are they really going out already, I mean Yeonju-ah and JR?" Jinwoon asked after learning what Sora said.

"I think so. Jinwoon-ah, why don't the two of us go out on a date too?" SoYoung asked him while batting her eyes

"Nah! I don't think so. You just want us to go out and have a free meal from me, so no thank you." Jinwoon answered while shoving her off with his hand jokingly

"So, the three of us have a date this weekend, Sora-ah, Jinwoon-ah. Don't forget it, you two." SoYoung just said and got ready to stand up.

"Yes, We won't." Sora answered her,

"Yah! Sora-ah, you will not be with Jiyeon but you will be with us. Arasso?"

"Arasso. Go back to your seat already, our professor is here! Go!"
-----
Hi! it's GnaixNiQ here. It's Sora's school friends (they happen to be the cast of Dream High 2 too!) -- The Radical Dreamers -- I think it was just perfect since they are from DREAM high... waah. I don't know if you get what I mean though.

Where did I get the name Radical Dreamers? It's from the game I have been playing lately. Chrono Cross which is one of my favorite games in PSOne but I get to play it on my PSP (yeah, I know, it's an ancient game already, but heck! it's addicting.. hehehe!)