The Fish Has A Secret Crush...

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"I'M home!" Leeteuk hyung said when we entered their house. It's been awhile since I visited and it really made me miss my own home in Mokpo.

"Oh, Jung-soo oppa, you're home! I missed you a lot." Ji-yeon said while she was standing up from their couch.

"How are you, Ji-yeon. Have you been doing well? How is your studies?"

"They are fine. I'm one of the topnotchers in my class. Oh my! Donghae oppa is here too." she said to me while smiling.

"That's good. Did we disturb you or something?" Leeteuk hyung asked Ji-yeon

"Aniyo. I was just chatting with Sora unni. She was telling me about the things she is doing in their university."

"Sora-sshi is here?" I asked and looking at the couch where I saw her sitting and looking at us.

I first saw Sora-shii when Super Junior is just starting and we get to hang out hyung's place often. She got long hair, bright eyes and chubby cheeks which got my full attention and she also has a dimple just like Leeteuk hyung and seeing her now makes me want to stare at her all day.

"Anneyong haseyo, Jung soo oppa, Donghae oppa." she greeted us while looking at Leeteuk hyung.

Ah! Sora-sshi. She is one of the reasons why I want to come with hyung. I have a huge crush on her that's why I'm always checking hyung's schedules of coming home. I always like looking at her smiling face when she comes by and greet us.

"YAH! Donghae-ah!" Leeteuk hyung called up without me noticing. "Don't stare at Sora-sshi like that. she is already blushing too much." he told me and when I looked at Sora-sshi, her head was down and her cheeks are really red.

"Anneyong haseyo, Sora-shii. Are you staying long today?" I asked for her not to feel awkward towards what I did. Heck I'm already blushing to death when I saw how cute she looks when her cheeks light up and that really made me speechless.

"Yes I am. it's been a long time since I have seen Ju... ah Ji-yeon so I'm going to be here for the night." she answered

I was really happy when I heard that 'coz I will be able to spend some time with Sora and get the chance to know her better.