A Serenade And A Rose

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"WOW! They really look good, specially that hunk-a-licious guy." SoYoung said referring to Siwon, then it was Donghae and Eunhyuk's turn that made all of them laugh when they performed 'Oppa Oppa' on stage, having the wigs and the comical act they did together, "That one is a cutie too," she continued, referring this time to Donghae.

Then the lights went out and they heard someone playing the saxophone and all they can do is wave their lightsticks together, when the lights again, they saw Leeteuk performing alone that made Jiyeon cheer for her brother and Sora screamed.

"Tsk... Leeteuk-ssi. I gotta admit he sounds really good." all Jinwoon can say when he saw Leeteuk on stage.

"Oh my! What a y creature. He sounds really y, too." Soyoung again said, then turned to Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-ah, what's the name of that guy?"

"Oh. That's Leeteuk oppa. He's the leader of Super Junior." Jiyeon said still looking at the stage and shouted his brother's name, Leeteuk.

Leeteuk then sat infront of a grand piano and started playing 'She', while his eyes are searching for Sora whom he spotted at the side of the stage, luckily one of the stage lights were on that side.

Leeteuk's piano chair has a harness that will lift him up off the stage with a basket of roses on the side. He scattered the roses on the audience and left a stem of rose which he was holding when the chair landed on the side of the stage.

" She may be the face I can't forget, maybe the treasure or regret... " Leeteuk continued singing while approaching Sora's seat and taking her hand that made the audience scream, and Sora shy.

He serenaded her and gave her the rose while kneeling that made Sora blushed really red. Jiyeon and the other audiences were touched by what Leeteuk did to Sora.

After the song ended, Leeteuk embraced her in front of the audience and whispered, "Found you." then the lights went out again that queued Leeteuk to get hold of Sora's hand and off the stage.

"Are you alright, Sora-ssi? How are you feeling?" Leeteuk asked her when they got off the stage and reached the make-up room.

"I'm alright, op-ppa. That was... wow!" All Sora can say thinking about what she experienced being on stage with the guy she likes and singing to her.

This reaction made Leeteuk smile at her, "I'm glad you liked it. I was searching for you through the audience. Luckily one of the spotlights got you." he said and grinned at her.

Sora was about to answer when one of the production assistants called him back to the stage, "Wait for me later, Sora-ssi. Alright?" he said turning half of his side to her.

"Ne, I will. See you." Sora said then one of the assistants guide her back to her seat at the arena.

When she came back to her seat, both Jiyeon and SoYoung bombarded her with questions,

"What did you do together backstage? Did oppa say something to you, unni?" Jiyeon asked first

"Did that hottie talked to you? Were you able to get a picture together?" SoYoung asked her too,

"Yah! Quit asking her such irritating questions, SoYoung-ah!", Jinwoon reacted to SoYoung

"Hmp! You're just jealous because someone serenaded her romantically like that. I bet you don't even have a romantic bone in your system!" SoYoung replied to him that made Jinwoon glare at her.

"I bet you will fall in love with me once I do that to you. I'm sure of it!" Jinwoon replied again

"Yah! Stop bickering each other. If you want to fight, go outside!" JB suddenly said, somewhat irritated on Jinwoon and Soyoung's argument.

Then he turned to ask Sora, "Sora noona, were you able to get a kiss from Leeteuk hyung?" then he smiled that made Sora blushed beet red, and the other three fixed their eyes on JB.

"Waeyo? Did I say something wrong?"

----
Jinwoon: JB, do you really have to ask Sora-shii that?

JB: What's the matter, hyung. I just want to know. Don't you?

Jinwoon: NO! (hits JB's head)