Leeteuk's Jealousy

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"KYUHYUN-ah! Didn't I tell you, guys not to disturb me? Do you need something?" Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun when he opened his bedroom door.

"Hyung, you have a visitor though. Jiyeon is here." Kyuhyun said while scratching his head.

"Jiyeon? My sister is here?" Leeteuk asked him and looked at Kyuhyun's back, and Jiyeon is really standing in front of him,

"Jungsoo oppa, anyeong haseyo." Jiyeon greeted him with a  smile.

"Jiyeon-ah, what are you doing here? Is there an emergency at home?" He asked his sister when he approached her and kissed her forehead.

"Ani. I just dropped by to see you. We are on our way to the department store to buy some things I need at school." Jiyeon answered his brother.

"We? Are you with someone?" Leeteuk asked her back while looking down at her, knotting his forhead.

"Ne! I'm with Sora unni. She's right -- omo! Where did Sora unni go?" Jiyeon said while searching for Sora behind her back, when they looked again, she was already beside Sungmin, Donghae, Shindong, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Yesung, chatting with her.

"Oppa! Sora unni!" Jiyeon said to Leeteuk who was straight faced already and the two of them approached the group.

"Yah! What do you think, you guys are doing?" Leeteuk asked all of them,

"Hyung! We were just introducing ourselves to her." Shindong said, answering Leeteuk's question.

"She already knows all of you. I'm sure that you remember her too, so you don't need to introduce yourselves again." Leeteuk said and pulling Sora away from them,

"But hyung!" Some of them protested,

"Enough!" He said, slightly raising his voice. Then he turned to Sora, "Why are you here?"

"I just accompanied Jiyeon and she told us that we're going to visit you and --"

"Go home." Leeteuk said with a slight anger on his voice.

"Oppa, what's --" Sora just said, starting to get confused on how Leeteuk is acting,

Then Leeteuk turned his head towards his sister, "Jiyeon-ah, why didn't you call me before you went straight here?"

"That's because I -- we want to surprise you, oppa." Jiyeon answered back, slightly stammering.

"Don't do this again, Park Jiyeon. Arasso?" Leeteuk said in a serious tone to his sister, that made Jiyeon just nod. "You mentioned that you are going to the mall, right?" he asked again.

"Y-yes oppa." Jiyeon just answered because she noticed that her brother is not in his usual nice mood today.

Her brother is really an angel most of the time but she's also afraid of him when he's angry and calls him by her full name. Just like today.

"Then wait for me here and I will bring you to the mall." Leeteuk said to his sister then turned to Sora again, "You too. Stay with Jiyeon. Don't move."

When Leeteuk entered the room again, all of them were confused on why Leeteuk acted like that.

"I think there's something wrong with hyung." Ryeowook said that made all of them worried for him.

"What do you mean by that, Ryeowook oppa?"

"He didn't eat his breakfast this morning and hyung seems to be thinking about something these days. Sungmin hyung even noticed that he doesn't want to talk to us either." Ryeowook answered and sigh.

When Leeteuk came out from his room, all of them fell silent again.

He was clad in a simple black shirt, white hoodie jacket, baggy pants and he also has a black baseball cap with a letter 'L' at the middle of it.

He walked  straight to Jiyeon and Sora. He held Sora's arm and told Jiyeon to follow them,

"Hyung, can I come with you?" Donghae asked before they reached the door.

"No." Leeteuk answered brieftly and shut the door behind them,

"Nice try, Lee Donghae!" Jiyeon still can hear her Suju oppas teasing Donghae.