Answer The Phone

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"YOBOSEYO?" Sora said meekly on the phone.

"Sora-ah, it's Jungsoo oppa. Gwenchanayo?" Leeteuk replied softly to her on the phone.

"Ah, Jungsoo op-ppa. Ne, gwenchana. How about you?" she asked him back.

"Yah! I told you just call me oppa, remember?" Leeteuk said pretending to be angry.

"Mianhe. I haven't  get used to it, op-oppa." She replied and smiled, "Are you really alright? You sound a bit down."

"Ne. I'm fine just a bit tired. But I can't be feeling that way today since it's concert night. Can you see the whole stage, Sora-ssi?"

"Yes. It's a big stage." she said with a smile.

"Sora-ssi, can you describe to me what you see?"

"There are a lot of people here, oppa. The place is really jampacked and everyone seems to be really excited for the concert."

"Are you excited to see me as well?" Leeteuk asked and Sora can hear him laugh a bit.

Sora don't know how to reply to Leeteuk's question but she can feel her cheeks hot and blushing.

Sora-ssi, can you tell me what you have on?" Leeteuk asked her shyly that made Sora blushed red

"Wae? W-why do you want to know?" she asked Leeteuk back

"I just want to know where to find you when we perform. Where you are seated. Like, are you holding a lightstick or have a banner... or --" Leeteuk unttered nonstop that made Sora laughed sweetly

"Hey! Why are you laughing at me? Did I say something funny?" Leeteuk asked her on the other line that surprised Sora, because that's exactly the question she asked to Hyukchul, the guy whom she met last weekend.

"Yoboseyo? Sora-ssi? Are you still there?" she heard Leeteuk asked again that got Sora's attention back to him.

"Ye-yes. I'm alright. I just remembered something, oppa. Don't mind me." She answered when she got over the the feeling of shock.

"Ah, Sora-ssi, is it... is it alright if... if you wait for me... I mean after the concert ends?" Leeteuk asked her and Sora can detect nervousness on his tone.

"Wae? I'm sure you're going to be really tired after the concert." Sora answered with worry in her tone.

"Aniyo. I will be alright, I want ... I want to... let you meet the other Super Junior members. Please?"

"A-arasso." Sora replied sadly, she was kind of expecting another reason than what Leeteuk gave her, "We will go straight backstage after the concert." she said when she found her voice again.

"Alright." Leeteuk replied back, then she heard a voice calling Leeteuk, "Sora-ssi, the concert is starting already. I have to go. I'll just talk to you later, ok?"

"Alright. Fighting!" She replied cheering for her Jungsoo oppa.