A [Not so] Typical Day At Super Junior Dorms

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"Hyung, what's the matter? You don't like the food I prepared?" Ryeowook asked Leeteuk when he noticed that he is not touching his food.

"Aniyo." Leeteuk just answered, just staring at one spot on the table, thinking about Sora again.

"Ryeowook-ah, try to get another food for hyung. He must not like what you prepared." Eunhyuk said to Ryeowook while getting Leeteuk's plate away from him.

"What are you trying to do, Eunhyuk-ah?" Sungmin asked Eunhyuk while staring at what he's doing.

"Well, I will finish hyung's food. It will be a waste if no one will eat it." he answered and started putting the plate in front of him.

"Hyung, is there something that you would like to eat? I will cook for you again." Ryeowook asked Leeteuk again, opening their refrigerator to get some ingredients.

"Don't mind hyung for now, Wookie. Just ask him later. I think hyung is thinking of something." Yesung said while playing with his turtles.

"But hyung!" Ryeowook reacted, "I don't feel at ease when one of you doesn't like what I prepared."

"Wookie, we all like your food. Just take Eunhyuk for an example," Yesung said, that made Eunhyuk look on Yesung while munching on (supposed to be) Leeteuk's food, "He eats like a glutton when you're the cook, and so as Shindong. So don't feel down." he said and gave Ryeowook a smile.

"Why don't you give me another plate of your food instead, Wookie? Looking at Eunhyuk makes me want to eat more." Yesung said again, that made Ryeowook smile.

"Give me a plate too, Ryeowook hyung. I'm starving to death already." Kyuhyun said without moving his head away from his computer.

"Yah! Don't order Wookie around! Stand there and get your own, Kyuhyun-ah." Yesung replied to Kyuhyun that made him look away from his game.

"Ahhh! Hyung! I died because you shouted! I have been playing this game for the whole night and I just died because of you! Aish!" Kyuhyun stood up from his chair heavily and got himself a plate.

"KYUHYUN! If you didn't do that to Ryeowook then I didn't shout at you. Wookie is not here for you to order around. He's your hyung!" Yesung retorted back, that made all of them look at Yesung because it's really seldom for him to get angry.

"Hyung! Have you seen what Kyuhyun just did?" Yesung asked Leeteuk who was still sitting on his chair and staring at nowhere.

"Kyuhyun-ah, don't be like that to your hyungs. Say sorry." Leeteuk just said, uninterested, then turned to Yesung, "I'm going to my room. Don't disturb me."

"Sungmin-ah, do you have an idea why hyung is acting like that?" Yesung asked Sungmin who was eating his breakfast.

"Aniyo, hyung. It's the first time I have seen hyung like that. Have you also noticed that he doesn't want to talk to us?" Sungmin said that made all of them stare at him.

"What? Don't tell me you don't notice how Teuk hyung has been acting lately."

"Is hyung feeling well?" Shindong asked all of them and some of them shook their heads by replying no to his question, then Shindong turned to Donghae, "Donghae-ah, do you know why hyung is like that?"

"Ani, hyung. I don't get to hang out with Leeteuk hyung these days. I was not with him when he took his vacation home. He's not talking to me either." Donghae replied.

****DOORBELL RINGING****

"Is that ours?" Sungmin asked all of them,

"I think so. Should we check who that is?" Eunhyuk replied,

"Ani. Leeteuk hyung said we should not open if we don't know who that is right?" Ryeowook said, "Is it the schedule of our cleaning lady?"

"I don't think so. It's only Friday. Ahjumma comes every Sunday." Yesung replied, "They must be some fans who are playing tricks trying who's going to open our door. Just leave it."

****DOORBELL RINGING****

"Hyung, that might be something important.I think we should open the door." Kyuhyun said while having his breakfast and having his laptop opened in front of him.

"We will not open the door, Kyu. Yesung hyung might be right and besides if that is really important, manager hyung must have called us about it." Sungmin replied,

"But its getting irritating already, hyung." Kyuhyun rushed up and stood from his chair to the door before anyone can stop him.

(opens the door)

"Hey you! Don't bang our doorbell! You can disturb the other tenants here!" Kyuhyun said with a higher voice than usual.

"What 'other tenants' are you talking about, Kyuhyun oppa? You're the only tenants who live on these floors up."

"Ji-- Jiyeon-ssi?" Kyuhyun asked dumbfounded

"Anyeong haseyo, Kyuhyun oppa. Is my brother around?" Jiyeon greeted him, smiling.

"Ye--yes. H-he is inside t-he door." Kyuhyun answered stammering

"Inside the door?"

"I--I mean inside the room.. I mean-- ah inside his room."

"Kyu, what's taking you so long? Who are you talking to?" Sungmin asked him, his voice can be heard from the inside.

"Kyuhyun oppa, are you not going to let us go inside and let us see my brother?" Jiyeon asked, noticing the way Kyuhyun is staring at her.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry. Come! Come inside. Welcome to the Super Junior dorms." Kyuhyun said with a tone like introducing a music video.

"Omo! it's Jiyeon-ah. Anyeong haseyo." Sungmin said when they saw who Kyuhyun is with.

"Anyeong haseyo Suju oppa." Jiyeon greeted them, "How have you been all doing?" she asked them.

"We're doing all fine, Jiyeon-ah." Donghae replied and smiled at her, then he noticed that Jiyeon is not alone, "Ah! S-sora-ssi, y-you're here!" he replied and he can feel his cheeks blushing really red.

"Yes, Donghae oppa. I asked Sora unni to come with me to visit Jungsoo oppa." Jiyeon answered and Sora greeted the rest of the Super Junior members.

"Ah, where's Jungsoo oppa? Is he around?" Jiyeon asked her Suju oppas and searched for his brother.

"Yes. I will just call hyung for you." Kyuhyun said, and went to Leeteuk's door and shouted,

"LEETEUK HYUNG! JIYEON-SSI IS HERE WITH HER FRIEND, THEY WANT TO SEE YOU!"