I Have To See You

The Way To An Angel's Heart

WORRY got into me when I heard what happened to Sora and all I can think about is her, the last thing I remembered saying after Jiyeon's phone call to me was;

I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL... NOW!

I NEED TO SEE SORA-SSI... RIGHT AWAY!

I HAVE TO GET THERE FAST!

 

And now I'm inside Siwon's car who's on the driver's seat, still wearing the clothes I wore for the night. Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting beside me at the backseat heading to the hospital where Sora-ssi is admitted.

"Hyung, what did Jiyeon tell you about Sora-ssi? What happened to her?" I heard Donghae asked me,

"I still don't know." I answered him , but my mind is wondering how Sora-ssi is really doing. I remembered the last time I talked to her. It's been a week since she told me that she doesn't want to talk to me but I still try to be updated on how she feels by Jiyeon who told me that she has doesn't want to talk about me.

I have been thinking of the reason since then but I still can't fathom why Sora acted like that. I thought things are going to be well if I give her time, but things went worse.

I have been receiving letters from the fans through our mailbox, but not writing because they love me (like they usually write) but telling me that I don't deserve someone like Sora. How do they know Sora in the first place?

Letters like that kept coming and everytime I call Jiyeon about Sora, she tells me a lot of bad things have happened and she has been receiving letters too. Threat letters to stay away from me.

I don't want Sora to get hurt because of me. I don't want to see her cry because of me and I HATE seeing her afraid because of me, Leeteuk of Super Junior. So, I thought of staying away from her. Try to forget what I feel for her. Try to forget that I love her.

Why am I rushing out today to see her? I just want to check on her and see if she's alright and I'll leave right away. This will be the last time that I'm going to see Sora-ssi upclose.

When we got to the hospital, I went straight to the information counter, not minding the eyes who are staring at the four of us, they must be thinking, 'What are Super Junior doing here?'

"Anyeong haseyo. Do you know what room Kang Sora stays?" I asked the nurse who was stationed on the information counter.

I didn't get an answer right away and I discovered that she is oogling at me (a reaction we always get whenever we go), that I have to wave my hand in front of her face to get her attention and ask again.

"Yes. But I'm sorry, you are not allowed to visit her, Leeteuk oppa. Her father told us not to let you visit." the nurse told me

"What happened to Kang Sora, nurse?" I heard Eunhyuk asked, but my mind is drifting away with Sora. Thinking if she is alright.

"She has bruises and she also has a head injury when she was brought here, but I think it's better if you ask the doctor about it for further explanation.", we thanked the nurse and try to find Sora's doctor but no to avail.

I then found Jiyeon sitting on a bench, crying alone. I walked towards her and gave her a hug,

"Oppa, Sora unni... she was hurt at school... I saw her...she was bleeding... Jinwoon oppa called to tell her parents... I decided to tell you too." Jiyeon said in between sobs and all I can do is hug her tight.

"Shh. Enough. Stop crying. Oppa's here. I'm sure Sora-ssi is alright." I said to calm my sister down,

"Ani, oppa.. she.. she... I saw it... she was pushed down the stairs... it was so sudden.. I can't do anything... I just saw her tumbling down..." my sister said again, and I can feel the anger starting to stir up inside me.

"I rushed beside her... I was really afraid when I saw a lot of blood.. unni.. I thought she's going to die... before she passed out she said..." Jiyeon continued telling me but she wasn't able to control her emotions and cried loudly into my arms.

"Have you tried seeing your unni, Jiyeon-ah?" I asked when I faced her,

"Ne, but she's resting right now. Her parents are with her." she answered, "I want to be with her, oppa. I want to be beside Sora unni."

I hugged my sister again without saying a word, in my mind I want to stay beside Sora-ssi too.

---

Picture above: credits to SuperReynimyr --- thank you! ~~ GnaixNiQ^^,