Leeteuk's Sister's POV

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"OPPA! Wake up already. It's late and you have to eat your breakfast." I said while shaking my brother who's still in bed.

My brother works really hard to financially support us and we're truly grateful for that but our parents are getting worried about him because he overworks a lot. Most of the time he comes home really late and just hit his bed without eating dinner. And now, heaven forbid I hope oppa wakes up and eat his breakfast (which he also skips when he gets up late for his work.)

"Uhh. What time is it?" Jung-soo oppa asked still with his eyes closed

"It's already 7AM and omma have asked me to wake you up because you might rush out again without having a meal."

"Bwoh?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" he said and immediately stood up from his white sheeted bed

"Oppa, I have been doing that for about 30 minutes now and all you did is murmur and you won't budge. What time did you  get home last night?"

"Uhh... let's just talk about that later or else you will be late too. Just wait for me downstairs and have your breakfast." he said while avoiding my gaze.

When Jung-soo oppa went down, he is wearing smart casual clothes, which is unusual because he always have his jeans and a plain shirt on with his big back pack, but now he is carrying his leather messenger bag.

"Omo! Oppa, what happened to you?" I asked my brother

"Wae? Is there something wrong? Do I look bad?"
                                   
"Ani. In the contrary, you look really good, oppa. Where are you heading?

"I have an appointment with someone today and I took a day off from work for this."

"Wow! That's a miracle, oppa. I think we should thank whom you're going to meet today." I answered with a smile.

"It sounds like you're going to do something really important, son. May we know what that be?" their father said with an inquiring look

"I'm going to meet the man who gave me his calling card. He said he has a work for me."

OH NO! Not another work! Jung-soo oppa, have you seen yourself lately? You are overworked already and now you're looking for another one?

"Yah! Park Jung-soo! We didn't bring the two of you up just to work yourselves to death! What are you doing to yourself? You're only 21 for crying out loud!" our father suddenly said

"Why do I feel like we always go to this kind of conversation every morning?" >.<