A Cherished Moment

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"YOU like me too?" Sora-shii asked me like she heard something unbelievable. Does she really think that no one will like her?

"Yes, I do. So stop thinking that way about yourself 'coz you are really likable, Sora-shii."

"Cham-kan-manyo. That's not what I meant. What do you mean 'too'? I didn't say I like you. How can you say 'too'?"

I can't help but smile on the way she ask me her questions because she's really beautiful considering she's confused but I'm happy that she talks to me despite of my 'nerdiness', I'm really glad that my sister found a good friend in her.

"Are you always like that, Sora-shii? You're asking too many questions." and that made me smile again

"Why don't you just answer the question, so I won't ask you too many questions?"

Ahh! What should I do? should I play with Sora-shii more or tell her the truth?

"Is this the first time you heard someone telling you they like you Sora-shii?" I decided to ask her again and looking to her eyes like what we do in our staring game in Star King.

"Ah... um... N--not really." she replied and looked away from me. "But this is the first time I have met someone who told me he likes me despite meeting me for the first time in less than 24 hours." she added and  I can't help but laugh when I saw how serious her face was.

"HEY! Why are you laughing at me? Did I say something funny?" Sora asked me while having her chin on her knees.

"Mianhe, you just look so cute and I'm really happy that I get to talk to you like this, Sora-shii. I will really treasure this a lot." I just replied to her and looked on the beach.

"You know what? You are fun to be with, Hyukchul oppa. I enjoy talking to you. Thanks for what you did for me earlier and for cheering me up."

"No problem. I think anyone will do what I did earlier too." I said and I smiled back at her.

"Aniyo. What you did today is something.... I don't know... I can't explain... it's like you-- no -- we have known each other for a long time already and--do you get what I mean?" she said to me that made me look at her way and I saw that she was looking back at me.

"Is there something wrong, Sora-shii?" I asked when I noticed that her knotted forhead while staring at me.

"Nothing. There's just something familiar about you that I can't pinpoint and I'm wondering how would you look like if you get a makeover, like giving you a haircut and a pair of contacts or something." she said still staring at me

"W-what are you saying? I--I don't think I would look good on that." I replied, I felt like I'm not ready to reveal to her who I am yet.

"You don't have to be afraid though, it's just a haircut and maybe a wardrobe change too." she said and asked me to stand beside her, "then we can ask Donghae oppa for some contacts for you when we get home."

"Never mind that though. let's talk about something else instead. Where do you usually go when you go out with Jiyeon?"

"Well, we like going to the beach like this or sometimes in themeparks and we bring our own food too though I'm not really a good cook. It's more of we bring Jiyeon's home made lunch with us." she said with a shy laugh

I was about to answer when we heard someone calling her name and we saw Jinwoon-shii and Jiyeon approaching us

"What are you two doing here? I have been looking all over for you." he said while looking at Sora-shii.

--------------------------

Mini Interview

Me: Leeteuk oppa (looks at Leeteuk), Donghae-ah (glanced at Donghae), I have a question.

Leeteuk: What is it?

Donghae: Wait, why are you calling Leeteuk hyung oppa and not calling me oppa too?  (looks at me like I have said something shocking)

Me: Can we talk about this later, Donghae-ah? *cough*

Donghae: Yeah right! (talks to himself: She just don't want to admit she likes hyung more than me, hmp!)

Me: Well, back to the topic. Leeteuk oppa, where did you get Hyukchul and Hyukhae?

Leeteuk: I thought of that from Eunhyuk's name and Heechul's name and just combined them, so as for the Hyukhae, are Eunhyuk and Donghae's names. Originally, I was thinking of Eunhae--

Donghae: HYUNG! (called Leeteuk's attention hysterically) Don't use Eunhae! That's... special... *blush*

Leeteuk: As I was saying, I was thinking of using that, but as you also heard, Donghae refused... and I was thinking that Sora-shii might be a fan of our Suju pairings... ahm.. I read mine are KangTeuk and YeTeuk I believe.. *cough*

Donghae: That's because you are not loyal unlike me (talks to himself again)

Leeteuk: I'm very loyal (talks to himself: in fact, there's a girl I really, really like). Don't believe on what he's saying. He's just frustrated 'coz he woke up early this morning (talks to me). Kamsahamida!

--- TURNS MY BACK ON THEM BOTH ---

I'm sure that Leeteuk oppa is referring to his sister's friend, Kang Sora. Is Leeteuk oppa shy with his feelings towards her? O_O WHY OH WHY?!