Just To Be Close To You

The Way To An Angel's Heart

Leeteuk and Sora have been constant phone friends since then, sometimes Leeteuk invites Sora for a late dinner or just watch a movie together when he has the time to come home.

Just like tonight...

Leeteuk and Sora just finished watching Step Up and The Proposal and sitting on the carpet, with just the lamp shades on, while munching on butter caramel popcorn that Sora prepared for them.

"Did you enjoy the movie that I picked for you, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked while turning his gaze to her.

"Yes, oppa. I enjoyed how focused you are too while watching Step Up." Sora replied, "You really do love dancing, don't you?"

Leeteuk blushed on that remark and gave a slight laugh, "You noticed that, huh?"

"Yes, but I don't mind because I know you are a great dancer, oppa. I always see you dance on shows and on your videos with Super Junior." Sora smiled at him.

"What? Like this?..." Leeteuk asked then stood up danced and sang 'Sorry, Sorry' in front of her that made Sora clap her hands and laugh.

"I think you should dance with me, Sora-ssi. It's really sad dancing alone."

 

Leeteuk said and pulled Sora up to stand with him that made Sora lost her balance. Luckily, Leeteuk is holding her hand and caught her fast by her back,

"Are you alright, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked Sora softly, whose face is just an inch apart from his.

"I-I'm alright, oppa." Sora answered stammering with her words and unconciously held on Leeteuk's chest that made him hold her closer to his body and have a firm hold on Sora's back.

"You really are clumsy, are you, Sora-ah?" Leeteuk asked, still holding her close and giving her a smile.

"But I don't mind that at all. I find your clumsiness cute." he continued and stared at Sora's lips and to her eyes, back and forth.

He was about to close the gap between their faces, when suddenly they heard a loud noise near the stairs and saw Jiyeon holding an incensed candle that made them part and look away to compose themselves.

Leeteuk cleared his throat and asked, "What are you doing, Jiyeon? And what's on your face?"

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked instead, and gazed between her brother and Sora.

"I'm asking you the same question, Jiyeon. What are you doing with that candle?"

"The light in my room doesn't work anymore, oppa. So I decided to use a candle and I got thirsty so I brought this with me." Jiyeon explained, "And the thing on my face is a mudpack. So don't make me frown tonight, oppa."

"Alright, arasso. But, you look like a walking seaweed, sis. Your mudpack is dark green." Leeteuk said and made face that made Sora laugh lightly.

"Oppa! I just told you, don't make me frown tonight. The pack will break."

"Arasso. I will leave you with your seaweed face." Leeteuk replied, then turned to Sora,

"Want to have a night walk with me? Let's leave Jiyeon to herself for awhile.", then Sora nodded in agreement.

They walked around the neighborhood, Leeteuk holding Sora's right hand with his left and placed it inside his jacket pocket.

They reached their park bench. Leeteuk sat and pulled Sora next to him.

"It's a nice night, isn't it?" Leeteuk asked and Sora can see the smoke coming out of his mouth due to the cold weather.

"Yes, oppa. It really is." Sora looked up on the sky and smiled, then closed her hand and blowed air on the inside.

Leeteuk saw what Sora did and took his jacket off to place it on Sora's shoulders, "Wear that. It's really chilly tonight."

"How about you, oppa." Sora then asked with a worried look on her face,

"Don't worry about me, Sora-ssi." he smiled at her, "I can also do this..." then he pulled Sora close to him and hugged her from the back,

"...to keep me warm." he said and kissed Sora's hair.

The two of them just enjoyed being still and keeping each other warm, then Leeteuk suddenly said,

"I have to go back at the dorm tomorrow morning and I won't be able to be back for the next few months due to my schedule."

"Oppa..." Sora uttered sadly but Leeteuk hugged her more to stop her from saying more.

"Sora-ah, I won't be able to see you and spend time like this again...I'm going to miss you." Leeteuk said and let their faces close to each other.

"Take good care of yourself, Sora-ssi and be sure that you are going to do your studies well, arasso?" he continued and Sora nodded sadly to him.

"Aigoo. Don't be sad. I'm going to call you whenever I can and you can send me a message too." Leeteuk said and pinched Sora's cheeks.

Leeteuk then let go from his embrace with Sora and stood up from the bench,

"Come. it's already late, Sora-ssi. Let's get you home." Leeteuk said with a sad smile,

Sora reached for Leeteuk's hand but didn't stood up, "Oppa..." she just said and Leeteuk looked with his eyes asking,

"Can we just stay here until the morning? Just like this... Until you have to go back?" Sora said to Leeteuk that made him smile and sat back to hug Sora again.