Backstage with Super Junior

The Way To An Angel's Heart

Sora is now walking going to the backstage and this time, Jiyeon, SoYoung, Jinwoon and JB are with her, at their back were the 3 ladies who transferred seats because of them.

"If we didn't change our seats, the girl who Leeteuk oppa held hands with should be me." they heard one of the girls say.

"Yeah, you're right. We should have taken pictures of Leeteuk oppa that close too. We can brag that to our friends later, but someone got your seat girl." another girl replied

"Girls. stop that. If we didn't change seats then we wouldn't have backstage passes. I think this is much better because we can get up close and personal with the rest of the guys. Not just Leeteuk oppa." the third girl said to the two of them.

"Yeah, you're right. But still..." The first girl said, which made SoYoung turned to the three of them.

"You got a really big problem with your seat? You can have it back if you like. No one is sitting there now... and no one is performing there too either." SoYoung said and smiled at her mockingly

The girl is planning to answer SoYoung but they already reached the door where the Super Junior is staying. When they entered the room, they saw Ryeowook, Sungmin and Shindong have their make ups taken off, while Kyuhyun is playing Starcraft on his laptop.

"Annyeong haseyo!" The 3 girls greeted the SuJu members who were around.

"Annyeong. What are you girls doing here?" Kyuhyun said without taking his eyes off his laptop.

"We were... permitted..." one of the girls replied with a shaking nervous voice.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah! Quit playing for a second and don't be mean to them." Shindong said when he stood up from the stool, then turned to the girls, "Anyeong haseyo. I'm Shindong." he greeted them

"Anyeong! I'm Sungmin. Did you enjoy the concert?" Lee Sungmin asked the girls  from the mirror that made them giggle.

"I think we should call the others too and take a picture with them." Ryeowook said and smiled to the girls, then he noticed Jiyeon's group who's by the door. "It's Jiyeon-ah!" he said that made the other 3 turned to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ssi? Where is she?" Kyuhyun asked who suddenly got up from his chair and folded his laptop off.

"Anyeong haseyo, SuJu oppa!" Jiyeon greeted them. She has this monicker on SuJu members that if they are together, she would call them SuJu oppa.

"Anyeong. Does hyung know that you're here, Jiyeon-ah?" Sungmin asked her, then he got Kyu's seat and let Jiyeon take it, "Wait, I'll inform hyung that you're here." Sungmin said again entered the other door.

"Are all of you together?" Shindong asked all of the girls inside the room.

"Aniyo. We were given backstage passes before the show. I don't know about the 5 of them." one of the girls replied and gave Sora a stern look.

"You don't have to mind us, Shindong oppa. We can wait." Jiyeon just replied brushing off what the girl said about their group.

Then when Sungmin came back, he was with the rest of the group, including Leeteuk and their manager. Their manager approached the three girls first and told them they can take pictures with the group, then he turned to Jiyeon and greeted them again.

"Are you all alright? Did you enjoy the show?" the Prince Manager asked all of them and they all nodded.

"Just wait for 10 minutes and you can talk to them." he said again and instructed one of the production assistants to give them drinks.

"Is that real? We can talk to these Godly handsome guys?" SoYoung said with her eyes oogling for the Super Junior members, "Does he mean I can get close to the guy who played the sax?"

"Yah! They are too many of them whom you can choose from, and you're into Leeteuk-shii too?!" Jinwoon asked SoYoung with an irritated tone.

"Well... if I can have them all, why not? But if I only get to choose one, that would be the sax guy." she replied him dreamily.

"Aish! I'll just wait for all of you outside. I don't need autographs and pictures anyway." Jinwoon said and he stormed out off the room.

All of them were shocked on what Jinwoon did and JB decided to follow his brother and went outside too.

----

Hey guys! Sorry if I wasn't able to update last week. I was busy with work and I also got sick.. but I'm well now.. Enjoy this new chapter. Thanks for reading and subscribing! ~GnaixNiQ^^,