The Question That Needs To Be Answered

The Way To An Angel's Heart

"THAT would be a tough question to answer oppa."

That was the answer I got from Sora when I asked her about Jinwoon. I know that they are friends and Jinwoon-ssi has special feelings for Sora-shii. I have been wanting to know what she would do once Jinwoon confesses his feelings for her. It somehow irritated me to hear her answer though, Why is it hard for her to answer Jinwoon, if ever?

"Waeyo? Do you have special feelings for that Jinwoon guy?" I asked her instead, breathing a little heavily to get rid of what I'm feeling.

"S-special f-feelings? For Jinwoon?" She asked me back instead, stammering a bit. Why is she like this when it comes to Jinwoon? Isn't she in love with someone from Super Junior?

Aaah! Super Junior, my dongsaengs. I really want to know who Sora-ssi is in love with. At first I thought I can brush it off, not think about them -- which I can't since I'm always around them, then I decided not to think about her -- which I can't either -- because  I always remember how she smiles at me, specially the time we were at the beach.

I just stared at her and waiting for her answer, anticipating on what she will tell me about Jinwoon but she glanced away from me with her cheeks blushing. -- that's the reaction that really got me frustrated... How can I let Sora spit out whom she really loves?!

I calmed myself again, looking at the river gives me the calmness I need, "How are you feeling, Sora-ssi? Am I...am I startling you with my question?" I asked her again. Dang! Why is it too hard to ask Sora-ssi today? Why am I so nervous?

"Jungsoo oppa..." she started again that got my full attention but I didn't dare to look at her again, I can sense that she gets tense when I do that.

"I don't have special feelings for Jinwoon. He's just a friend to me." she said that made me smile but I looked the other way for her not to see it and just continue to listen

"I-have... I have someone that I like already and Jinwoon knows that." that made me look at her and I saw her blushing again. If she's not blushing because of Jinwoon, then who?

"I-is he someone whom I know?" I decided to asked her again before I sipped my cup of hot chocolate.

"Yes." she answered and glanced away from me again,

"I-is he a Super Junior?" If I get the same reaction again from Sora, I don't know what I would do anymore.

"Y-yes." and as I expected, she answered stammering, blushing and glanced away from me again.

"Would you mind telling me who it is? Is it Donghae? Kyuhyun? Heechul? Who Sora-ssi?" I bursted my question out unconsciously. Hearing what I thought of... for it to become a reality -- that Sora-shii IS REALLY IN LOVE with a Super Junior -- let my real feelings came out. I'm irritated, mad, jealous -- YES! I'M FREAKIN' JEALOUS with whoever he is.

"Omo! Oppa, what's happening to you?" Sora-shii asked me with a startled reaction on her face, that made me look away and take a deep breath.

"I want to know who that guy is! I want to..." I said so suddenly and in my mind I was about to say 'I want to punch his face and let him know about my jealousy.' AHH! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?! I can't do that to my dongsaeng.

"I want to... I want to congratulate him bcause you love him and... to tell him to take care of you." I just replied to her instead and sigh again. This is the second time I tried asking this but still I don't know who Sora-ssi likes.

Then I saw Sora-shii blushed beet red while drinking her cup then blew some air on her lips -- I WISH I WAS THE CUP.. -- Oh Dang! I get envious of a cup?! This is really terrible already. I have to find out fast.

"Oppa, let's just have our breakfast, shall we?" Sora just said and offered me the strawberry jelly sandwich that I made... 'Sora-shii what will I do to you?' I asked myself and sigh again.