Actions Speak Louder Than Words

The Way To An Angel's Heart

LEETEUK brought Sora in a restaurant and he picked the table which is far from the others and bit hidden my plants.

The two of them gave their order to the waiter, and Leeteuk noticed that Sora was not looking at him when they were choosing their food and  hiding her face behind the menu book.

When the waiter left their table, Leeteuk tried to make eye contact with Sora but she always looks away evading his eyes.

"Now, can you really tell me what you are doing at our dorn, Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked Sora while looking at her intently.

"I was really there to accompany Jiyeon to see you, Jungsoo oppa." Sora answered while her head is lowered, looking on her hands, playing with her fingers.

"If you're telling the truth, then look at me, Sora-ssi. Tell me what you were doing there while looking straight at me." Leeteuk waited for Sora to lift her head and look his way but she didn't budge an inch.

"I'm telling the truth, Jungsoo oppa. You know I won't lie to you." Sora just answered without lifting her head.

He heaved a heavy sigh, "Then, why can't you look at me, Sora-ssi?" he asked,

This question startled Sora that made her look his way, and she saw that Leeteuk has a frustrated expression on his face, then she bowed down, feeling shy. "Miahne, Jungsoo oppa."

"Are you afraid of me, Sora-ssi? Did I startle you with how I acted back at the dorm?" he asked again, a bit more calm this time.

"You can tell me the truth, Sora-ssi. I just want to know what you feel." Leeteuk encouraged her to speak but she still is mum about it.

"Alright, I will be the one to speak then, Just nod or shake your head for your answer, alright?" Leeteuk said after a moment and Sora nodded.

"Did I... did I startle you back at the dorm?" Leeteuk asked and Sora slightly gave a nod and bowed her head after.

"I'm sorry about that, Sora-ssi. it's just that I don't feel really well these days. I have been thinking --" Leeteuk said then he glanced at Sora, concern was written all over her face

But Leeteuk seems to know how to read her expressions, "I'm fine now, Sora-ssi." he said and gave Sora a smile, then changed his expression back to a serious one again,

"Ryeowook oppa said that you didn't eat your breakfast this morning, oppa. Is there something wrong?" Sora asked for the first time since they left the Super Junior dorm, which made Leeteuk straight faced.

"Is it Ryeowook, then? The one whom you like?" Leeteuk asked again, his voice higher than his usual that made the other tables look on them.

"Bwoh? Ryeowook oppa? No! I dont like him as much as I like --" Sora said and realized what she was about to say and held to stop it.

"No? You dont like Ryeowook? Who do you like the most Sora-ssi?" Leeteuk asked again while looking at her seriously, but Sora just stared at him with a shocked look on her face.

"Dont you know what Im feeling right now, Sora-ssi? I'm angry. But not at you." Leeteuk said while staring at the glass of water in front of him and holding it firmly.
 
"Are you... are you afraid of me, now?" Leeteuk asked again, this time slowly lifting his head to see what her answer is

Leeteuk felt like he was hit in the face by a baseball bat when he saw that Sora nodded again but he can see that she is close to crying too, he blew a bit of air from his mouth and calmed himself.

When their order came, the two of them ate in silence until both of them are finished. They haven't spoken a word to each other.

They are already on their way back to Jiyeon when someone noticed Leeteuk and shouted his name, "It's Leeteuk oppa of Super Junior!"

All the girls (and guys) looked at Leeteuk and Sora's way and ran after them.

---

Hello! it's GnaixNiQ here. I know I have told you that I will not be updating this week but it turned out I have this done already. Some of the chapters I have are still in a mess but I'm working on it. So please bear with me. ^^,