Choi Siwon's Dilemma

The Way To An Angel's Heart

I just came to visit the dorm to see them all. But this is what I ended up with; bringing my drunken hyung to his bed and had an argument with Kyuhyun the Devil. Aish! Heaven forbid, I wish I shouldn't have come instead.

I'm one of the Super Junior members who doesn't live in the dorm but I also get to hang out with them and stay for the night or two. I live with my family, my omma doesn't want me to leave home to live with my members and manager hyung gave us the freedom to choose where we want to stay, so it's fine.

"...ah" I heard Leeteuk hyung speak while he's asleep, is he dreaming?

I thought I will not see hyung like this ever. Since he's the only person I know who really doesn't drink, I know some people expect Ryeowook to be the mild one but he is the heaviest drinker of us all, next to that would be Kangin hyung and Kyuhyun.

"Why are you here?" I heard Leeteuk hyung speak, I wonder how many bottles Leeteuk hyung had to be drunk like this.

"Hyung, I just visited and Ryeowook and Kyuhyun asked me to help them out on you." I replied but I'm a bit worried about the way hyung is looking at me right now. He's looking at me like... AH I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT!

"Ah, you really are cute when you show your dimples. You should smile more." Leeteuk hyung said that really shocked me.

Yes! I know I have cute dimples when I smile, deeper than that of hyung's but for him to call me cute?!

"Do you know what I like most about you? Is the way you smile when you are with me." Leeteuk hyung said again that makes me want to leave Leeteuk hyung but I can't leave him just like this, he smells heavy of alcohol.

"I don't want you to get mad on what I did, Princess." Leeteuk hyung said,

"Wait, can I call you that? I think that fits you very well 'coz you are so beautiful." he then continued.

I don't seem to like where this is going though,

"You know, Princess. I have something that I have to tell you. I was with you at the beach. That is the best day of my life because I got to spend a day with you, and I was really glad when you told me you like me."

Princess? Whos is this Princess Leeteuk hyung is talking about?

"Hyung, stop it already. You are really drunk. You should get some sleep." I just replied brushing off his monologue

"But do you know what's better than that, Princess?" Leeteuk hyung asked with a smile, "Is the time when I got to kiss you on your lips. It was really a sweet kiss. I won't forget that for the rest of my life."

"There's something that I really don't like about you though, you are not telling oppa what you really feel. I want to know if you are sad, hurt or even in pain. I want to know... but you didn't tell me anything."

I can't stand this anymore! I then decided to ask him instead to kill my curiousity, "Hyung, who is this Princess?"

He just gave me a smile and just said, "I guess it doesn't matter now. I remember that I'm not the one you like... well you like me like Leeteuk but I'm sure you don't like me as Jungsoo. Why would you like an ahjussi?"

"Leeteuk hyung, what are you saying? You should try and get some sleep already." I just said instead to brush off the nervousness I'm feeling, is Leeteuk hyung really like this when he's drunk. I don't want to imagine.

"Ne, I will get my sleep if you sleep beside me. Just for tonight, Princess. I promise I will be a good oppa." Leeteuk hyung said while getting up from his bed and pulling me together with him,

"HYUNG! What the heck are you doing? For the love of --- HYUUNG~!!!!!" I ended up screaming because Leeteuk hyung is already embracing me while pulling me to his bed,

"Siwon hyung! What happe---ned?" I heard Ryeowook asked on my back, I can understand the long silence on his question and and the silence after that. Leeteuk hyung is already embracing me and his head is laid on my shoulder.

"Yah! Siwon hyung, don't tell me you are into guys now." Kyuhyun teased when he saw what hyung and I look like. Ah! This day is turning worse and worse.

"Jebal, help me with hyung." I said, while trying to get away from Leeteuk hyung's embrace, "Kyuhyun-ah, don't have thoughts like that about me. I'm not into boys."

"What are you doing? Are you staying away from me again?" Leeteuk hyung asked me again. He is an angel alright but I will remind the boys not to let Leeteuk hyung drink again. I don't want this to happen again!

"Hyung, get some sleep already. You're too drunk." I just said and slightly pushed Leeteuk hyung away from me.

"Hyung? Why are you calling me hyung? Only my dongsaengs call me hyung. You should call me oppa. Didn't I tell you that?" Leeteuk hyung said with a slight anger on his tone.

OPPA? DIDN'T HE JUST TOLD ME TO CALL HIM OPPA?!

With that in mind I glanced at Ryeowook who was really worried about our hyung. Then when I turned to Kyuhyun, he was shocked then his expression changed -- Super Junior's maknae smirked at me and gave me a teasing look.

"Hyung, do you still know who is that in front of you?" Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk hyung, still have that irritating smirk on his face.

"Of course I do. What do you take me for, Kyuhyun-ah? I told you, I'm not yet drunk." Leeteuk said, then stared at me with that In love look, YES! HYUNG IS GIVING ME THE LOOK!

"How can I forget those dimples just like mine? She is Sora-ssi, the one whom I really like." hyung said that made the three of us dumbfounded.

HYUNG CALLED ME A 'SHE'?!AND WHO IS SORA-SSI???!!!